**RECRUITMENT FOR BUILERS**

FoxTrotMC's Avatar FoxTrotMC12/20/14 5:17 pm
12/20/2014 6:04 pm
Tycraft333's Avatar Tycraft333
Welcome to ENDERCRAFT

Hello

Endercraft is a New server, still in pre-beta, and we are recruiting for builders. We are a small community trying to expand. This is a prison server and we need to set up all the mines. There are ranks A-Z so we have a lot of work to do. If you are interested please respond with an application. There will be requirements so hopefully you will meet them. Our current staff will be deciding who will fit this job the best. So hurry and get you applications in because there is a limited number of spaces.

We are looking for a group of 5 very skilled builders.
The age requirement is 15 and above.

What we want to know:

*Date of Birth

*Why should we choose you?

*What is your ign?

*Do you have any other experience besides building? if so give a detailed explanation.

*How much time can you dedicate to the server?

*Show proof of your building skills.

*Must have Skype

Please answer all of these truthfully. You will be notified if you are chosen and we will let you know the ip. Remember ladies/gentleman this is an application so put as much detail in it as possible.

Thank you for your time and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
FoxTrotMC
Level 1 : New Miner