Need Staff For A Tekkit Lite Server

DoctorGod's Avatar DoctorGod10/27/14 8:23 am
1 emeralds 277 3
11/2/2014 11:41 am
FaithBox's Avatar FaithBox
KC100 [Tekkit Lite] Recruitment

Hello everyone, I'm the owner of a 'just-starting' Tekkit Lite server. I have had a couple of previously successful servers in the past and this is my latest one.

I am looking for players willing to apply for the following positions:
Click to reveal
Helpers/Builders: To help build any buildings that are required by the server. (please note that this is a temporary position and that if there are no building projects on at that time, You will be a regular player)
Head Helper: This is a permanent version of helpers and you will be incharge of any temporary helpers/builders at any time of building.One Position Available
Mods: To help keep control of the server from unruly players and griefers.
Head Mod: The mod of all mods; One Position Available

Please follow the following format when applying:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Skills:
What you could offer:
Time zone:
Why would I pick YOU?:
--------
If you are applying for a building/helper position, links to PMC projects to showcase your work would help your application.

If you are applying for a mod position, a brief explanation of any experience or previous servers you have modded on would help your application. Also, if you are a mod on any other server(s) currently, I am afraid you cannot be accepted.
DoctorGod
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/02/2014 11:41 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragonborn
FaithBox
IGN: FaithBox
Which position are you applying for:mod/admin
Skills: building,keeping chat ok, know many commands and plugins
What you could offer:my trust and im a good builder
Time zone: Sweden
Why would I pick YOU?: becouse im good at building specially spawns pvp arenas and some other stuff
10/28/2014 5:24 pm
Level 25 : Expert uwu
WinterBeyond
IGN:xX_SpG_TiGeR_Xx
Which position are you applying for:Head mod or mod
Skills:I am fast at typing, I know loads of commands in minecraft. I been a server owner so i know loads. I am also pretty good at building but im not super good.
What you could offer:I could offer to be loads of active and recruit people. I could also make sure that no one abuses, uses glitches or hacks!
Time zone:UTC +01:00 swedish time.
Why would I pick YOU?:You should pick ME because i am friendly i am doing some jokes sometimes. I am really strict when it comes to when people hacks, uses glitches or abuses!

-TiGeR
10/27/2014 8:45 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ConnorTyrer109
IGN:connortyrer109
Which position are you applying for:Head-MOD
Skills: I am good with players as well as building helping modding admin stuff and know when to mute etc..
What you could offer: I would be able to build pvp arena I would also be able to keep players in there place and keep the bad players away that ruin it for other players and I would also like to make sure No other staff are abusing powers etc...
Time zone: South Africa
Why would I pick YOU?: Why would you pick me well I am very kind and love helping players I'm also very dedicated to been staff and Love to Build and enjoy playing with other players

My other experience? I have be Admin x1 I have been Mod x1 (But server shut down) I have never been Head-Mod Helper x1 and Co-owner Never

Kind regards
Connor
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome