<-> ReflectiveMC <-> Release date coming [NEED STAFF]

itsbenmeyer's Avatar itsbenmeyer8/1/15 12:39 pm
1 emeralds 138 5
8/1/2015 4:37 pm
Bossmagnet44's Avatar Bossmagnet44
Hey there! My name is Ben, and I am the Creator/Founder of ReflectiveMC! We are a soon to be OP Creative server, looking for staff. What is an OP Creative server? Well, an OP Creative server is a special kind of creative. Default users have the ability to use worldedit, gamemode, setwarps, and etc.

Staff Positions Available

- Head-Admin (1/1) 16+ years of age
- Admin (0/3) 16+ years of age
- Moderator (2/5) 14+ years of age
NOTE: Lying will do you no good. I can tell how old you really are

Application Template:
Click to reveal
Rank applying for:
Working Mic?
Why do you want to be apart of ReflectiveMC?
What can you bring to the team no one else could?
Anything else you would like to add?

NOTE: The higher the rank you are applying for, the more effort you are going to have to put into the application.

Conatact Information
Please, either contact me through Skype or leave a reply down below!

My Skype: ben.meyerboi
Please state who you are and why you're adding me
itsbenmeyer
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2015 4:37 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Bossmagnet44
Rank applying for: Moderator
Working Mic? yes
Why do you want to be apart of ReflectiveMC? This server seems like a great idea and i would love to be apart of it and see it grow from the beginning into something even better.
What can you bring to the team no one else could? I can bring a fun atmosphere to players and staff of the community. I can be fun but serious when needed and called upon. I'm currently a terraformer for a professional build team so if we need anything build in that area i can help with it.
Anything else you would like to add? Hope you enjoyed my app thanks for reading
08/01/2015 3:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
WoollyMammoth64

Rank applying for: Moderator

Working Mic? Yes

Why do you want to be apart of ReflectiveMC? I want to be apart of ReflectiveMC because I would love to help out another server to become one of the best.

What can you bring to the team no one else could? What I could bring to the team that no one else could is moviation, I could motivate the team and the players on the server. I could also bring hope to the team and players on making this server becoming one of the best, and I could also help out with plugins or with your website.

Anything else you would like to add? Thank you for taking your time to read this, and I hope I can be apart of the team
08/01/2015 1:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
I also think it will be beneficial to add factions to your server, allow me to explain, new servers usually attract players most by Either Prison or, you guessed it FACTIONS!
And you may think to yourself, Well Matt this is MY server shouldnt I be making these descisions? Yes you should, yet let me tell you this, The factions plugin gets 82,000 Monthly downloads, meaning over the span of one year Nearly One Million People Enjoy the factions plugin and that means Millions of players also enjoy this Plugin!
I seriously think That installing this plugin Will be Very Beneficial!
Thank you, And I will add you in a couple of minutes!
08/01/2015 1:30 pm
Zhen8930
I will add you on skype in a few Minutes Im watching Markiplier, You know how it is XD
08/01/2015 1:29 pm
Zhen8930

Rank applying for: Head of Administration

Working Mic? Yes

Why do you want to be apart of ReflectiveMC?: Well you see, I love being staff on servers, no not for power, to Help! Most New Servers are in dire need of help and I can provide the answer you need! I know all of the responsibilities of Being Head Of Administration. Im able to provide you with Help of Plugin Help and Building Help and MORE! I love helping servers Prosper and succeed! I love to make an energetic, full of life and Happy atmosphere! I want to see this server Succeed! And Thats why I want to be a part of ReflectiveMC.

What can you bring to the team no one else could? I Have a very long set of skills and traits, such as Building, Plugin command help, and Respect, Trustworthyness, and Commitmet!

Anything else you would like to add? I will be making Machinemas in the coming weeks with my Colleagues and we are going to be trying to get our stuff up on TrollarchOffice and we could hopefully grow our Machinema channel and we Would Love to sponsor you so you could get more players on your server!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome