| Region Network | Factions owner. APPLICATION

ProjectPvPServer's Avatar ProjectPvPServer10/6/15 5:24 pm
10/10/2015 1:59 pm
MichaelT_'s Avatar MichaelT_
Hello, skateforbran here Region Network's owner. The network currently has 4 servers towny, factions, op factions, and kit pvp. The towny server is already owned and has a server playerbase of 5-15 right now. The factions server's playerbase is low but the build of the server is great. So basically we are looking for a well experienced factions owner. I am 18 year's old and staff requirements are 13+. I am looking for someone with marketing skills to be able to keep a playerbase, and then get granted access to Factions config files. For marketing server question, do not say you will post on server sites. Only add affiliations with you tube channels, websites, people ect.

Site: regionnetwork.enjin.com

Server Ip: Mc.regionnetwork.Net

Faction's owner will receive 50% of donations for that server.

Application
How long have you been playing minecraft?
How old are you?
How many servers have you owned
How successful were your server/server's?
What is you knowledge with fttp/multicraft
Do you have good grammar and typing skills?
How can you help market our server (Main Skill)
What are your server managing skill's?
How do you intend to keep a stable playerbase?
Are you capable of pulling in donations to keep server running?
ProjectPvPServer
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/10/2015 1:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MichaelT_
How long have you been playing minecraft?:Most likely 4 years
How old are you?:I am 16
How many servers have you owned?:none as of right now but I have been admin on 2 servers and mod.
How successful were your server/server's? well the servers I was mod and admin on were pretty successful as they are.
What is you knowledge with fttp/multicraft? I have not yet used multicraft but I am sure that I can learn to use it if I have to.
Do you have good grammar and typing skills? I would say I have pretty good grammar as well as typing.
How can you help market our server (Main Skill) I can help with making the kits and keeping the server smooth.
What are your server managing skill's? I would say they are decently good and will get better as I help the server.
How do you intend to keep a stable playerbase? I will tell everyone about this server and make sure that all people are nice to newcomers and everyone.
Are you capable of pulling in donations to keep server running? I am capable but only when it is most needed not all the time.

Thank you. -MichaelT_
10/10/2015 1:41 pm
ProjectPvPServer
Hey give me a add on skype skateforbran

SkyBox_NetworkHow long have you been playing minecraft? 3 years and counting. (1.2.3)

How old are you? 13 (Yes, I know the age limit is 16 but just read the rest.)

How many servers have you owned: As of now, I host a UHC server. When I first started getting into servers, I ran a OP Factions server, but now, I've ran quite a few such as UHC, Pure Vanilla, Factions, and Prison. Yeah, I know I've had a lot and I've changed them a lot too. I just can't make up my mind on what server to make

How successful were your server/server's? My OP Factions server was probably my biggest success. I first home-hosted it and then eventually got a 6GB host for it. It had 25 players on average and I made abut $30 a month.

What is you knowledge with fttp/multicraft: FTTP? I'm pretty sure you mean FTP, as for FTP I normally use FIleZilla, but if you're not ready to give out info, I can surely use the built in FTP on MultiCraft. As for Multicraft, my server's control panel is Multicraft, so I say I know basically the ins and outs of Multicraft.

Do you have good grammar and typing skills? I would say so.

How can you help market our server (Main Skill) I can share it with my contacts (Skype, Instagram, etc) and I can post a video on YouTube to say come check it out. My videos average 75 views (which is a lot considering I have 33 subscribers) and if the server get's a sucessful start, I could even buy Ads with the revenue coming in.

What are your server managing skill's? I'm a great DEV, I know how to config almost any plugin, you name it, I config it. I would say configurating is my best skill, I mean, that's all I've done with servers. I just spend hours trying to get the config perfect. I'm also pretty good at moderating servers, I will occasionally TP to players to see what their doing. I don't want anyone breaking the rules .

How do you intend to keep a stable playerbase? Advertising, good donator ranks, and fun features (such as Crates) would be the best bet. If Donator Ranks had really useful features, and player donated, they wouldn't want to leave/quit because they spent their time and money on the server. Also, really good plugins, because if the server had good plugins, the players would want to test them all out, especially crates. Crates are addicting and fun to play with.

Are you capable of pulling in donations to keep server running? Of course
10/09/2015 4:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
_BHTGUYS_
Name: Hayden

IGN: BHTGUYS

Skype Username: BHTGUYS

Rank Applying For: Head-Admin

Maturity Level (0-10): No-one can really tell if thdy are mature or not but if so, I possibly think Im 8-9/10

Why do you want to be staff?: Like every server they need a Head-Admin and Admins to run it successfully, which is why I am coming to help you build up and create a server that coukd possibly fly to the top of the charts. I believe in this server which is why I want to lead admins, mods, etc, to teach them, and like I said hopefully make this server successfull.

Why should I pick you?: Thats a good question, Im going to start off with my experience. I have been playing Minecraft for over 4 1/2 years. I am very trusted with all servers that I worked on throughout the years. I am mostly good at being Head-Administrator due to my skills, experience, maturity and trust! I can train helpers, mods and admins to become very experienced and skilled like me.

What are your promises for being a staff member?: My promises are to be very mature, never disrespect anyone no matter who they are/what race/age/sex. Never aband/betray. Never op/give permissions to member that havent been accepted as staff. Never spawn in Items for any person. Never grief/swear/use sexual, racist, rude behaviour

What other things can you do for us other than enforce the rules, etc: I can Train staff, build, and almost everything except for develop.

Thankyou for considering to read my application. ~BHT
10/10/2015 8:11 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Pixel Puncher
SkyBox_Network
Not even the correct format rofl
10/10/2015 1:43 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Vigri
Even though you said, he applied on our server with the same.
10/09/2015 3:45 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pixel Puncher
SkyBox_Network
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3 years and counting. (1.2.3)

How old are you? 13 (Yes, I know the age limit is 16 but just read the rest.)

How many servers have you owned: As of now, I host a UHC server. When I first started getting into servers, I ran a OP Factions server, but now, I've ran quite a few such as UHC, Pure Vanilla, Factions, and Prison. Yeah, I know I've had a lot and I've changed them a lot too. I just can't make up my mind on what server to make

How successful were your server/server's? My OP Factions server was probably my biggest success. I first home-hosted it and then eventually got a 6GB host for it. It had 25 players on average and I made abut $30 a month.

What is you knowledge with fttp/multicraft: FTTP? I'm pretty sure you mean FTP, as for FTP I normally use FIleZilla, but if you're not ready to give out info, I can surely use the built in FTP on MultiCraft. As for Multicraft, my server's control panel is Multicraft, so I say I know basically the ins and outs of Multicraft.

Do you have good grammar and typing skills? I would say so.

How can you help market our server (Main Skill) I can share it with my contacts (Skype, Instagram, etc) and I can post a video on YouTube to say come check it out. My videos average 75 views (which is a lot considering I have 33 subscribers) and if the server get's a sucessful start, I could even buy Ads with the revenue coming in.

What are your server managing skill's? I'm a great DEV, I know how to config almost any plugin, you name it, I config it. I would say configurating is my best skill, I mean, that's all I've done with servers. I just spend hours trying to get the config perfect. I'm also pretty good at moderating servers, I will occasionally TP to players to see what their doing. I don't want anyone breaking the rules .

How do you intend to keep a stable playerbase? Advertising, good donator ranks, and fun features (such as Crates) would be the best bet. If Donator Ranks had really useful features, and player donated, they wouldn't want to leave/quit because they spent their time and money on the server. Also, really good plugins, because if the server had good plugins, the players would want to test them all out, especially crates. Crates are addicting and fun to play with.

Are you capable of pulling in donations to keep server running? Of course
10/09/2015 3:27 pm
ProjectPvPServer
Bump
10/07/2015 12:51 pm
ProjectPvPServer
Bump
10/06/2015 10:23 pm
ProjectPvPServer
Okay than fill out an application you will be considered.

kapoorkunarkWhy must you be so discriminating? There are several candidates younger than 16, including myself, that could do a better job than any of your proper aged applicants.
10/06/2015 7:48 pm
ProjectPvPServer
Hey thanks for your thorough application. Your app has been approved into moderation process around 2-4 days. In the meantime come onto the server and meet the community. Thanks for your time, stay updated with me!
-Skateforbran

_Kitty_KatieHow long have you been playing minecraft?: About 2 years now if not longer.

How old are you?: 17 years old (Can prove)

How many servers have you owned: I owned 1 and we ended because i could pay anymore :/ we had up to 120 players i would say daily.

How successful were your server/server's? : We were pretty successful if you would ask me and if we never ended i would say we would be way better and more hype!

What is you knowledge with fttp/multicraft: I'm very ok with them and somethings i don't know i can easy learn!

Do you have good grammar and typing skills? I type all day but my grammar may not be the best 100% the time, but otherwise yes its pretty good and quite well!

How can you help market our server (Main Skill) I will help members have fun and go onto my friends servers and get them to come on over and play with us and on our website ill be very active and make sure all members come back the next day

How do you intend to keep a stable playerbase? Doing rank Events where members cna win ranks free (1 Member) we can gain votes and playerbase by doing a Vote Comp every month top 5 voters get a rank upgrade! it will bring in a lot of Votes and loyal members!

Are you capable of pulling in donations to keep server running?: I can help gain donors easy by giving great ranks and have great perks to come with them!

Note: sorry if not 100% Detail I'm tired, today was a lot of typing because of school! Im a guy! This is my GF's Account

Also note: if im able to start/manage the Skyblock server that would be amazing im very very well known with the plugins and such for Skyblock but i can do the same for Factions Have a great day! If you give me the chance to do this you wont Regret doing this
10/06/2015 7:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Aphroditee
How long have you been playing minecraft?: About 2 years now if not longer.

How old are you?: 17 years old (Can prove)

How many servers have you owned: I owned 1 and we ended because i could pay anymore :/ we had up to 120 players i would say daily.

How successful were your server/server's? : We were pretty successful if you would ask me and if we never ended i would say we would be way better and more hype!

What is you knowledge with fttp/multicraft: I'm very ok with them and somethings i don't know i can easy learn!

Do you have good grammar and typing skills? I type all day but my grammar may not be the best 100% the time, but otherwise yes its pretty good and quite well!

How can you help market our server (Main Skill) I will help members have fun and go onto my friends servers and get them to come on over and play with us and on our website ill be very active and make sure all members come back the next day

How do you intend to keep a stable playerbase? Doing rank Events where members cna win ranks free (1 Member) we can gain votes and playerbase by doing a Vote Comp every month top 5 voters get a rank upgrade! it will bring in a lot of Votes and loyal members!

Are you capable of pulling in donations to keep server running?: I can help gain donors easy by giving great ranks and have great perks to come with them!

Note: sorry if not 100% Detail I'm tired, today was a lot of typing because of school! Im a guy! This is my GF's Account

Also note: if im able to start/manage the Skyblock server that would be amazing im very very well known with the plugins and such for Skyblock but i can do the same for Factions Have a great day! If you give me the chance to do this you wont Regret doing this
10/06/2015 7:23 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
NerdyFlash
Why must you be so discriminating? There are several candidates younger than 16, including myself, that could do a better job than any of your proper aged applicants.
10/06/2015 7:01 pm
ProjectPvPServer
Sorry, you didn't full read the requirement's staff is 16+ Denied.

ItsEqunixMCHow long have you been playing minecraft?i have been playing minecraft for over 2 years now.
How old are you? I am 13 years old.
How many servers have you owned i have owned 2 servers
How successful were your server/server's? The one server that was successful was a op faction server.
What is you knowledge with fttp/multicraft I know mostly everything about mulicraft.
Do you have good grammar and typing skills? I have fast typing skills and good grammar.
How can you help market our server (Main Skill) I can help by
What are your server managing skill's? I have many skills on managing servers I can manage the hacker base and I can manage like if people keeps saying why the server is lagging i can easily see what the problem is.I can Have fun with other people and keep the players enjoyed I can do mostly everything.
How do you intend to keep a stable playerbase? I will make sure that there will be no lag.I can have fun with the players and not look like a big mean faction owner.I can like do daily drop parties so that they can have some stuff and enjoy building bases or such what ever they do with it.
Are you capable of pulling in donations to keep server running? YES I Will be able too.
10/06/2015 6:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ItsEqunixMC
How long have you been playing minecraft?i have been playing minecraft for over 2 years now.
How old are you? I am 13 years old.
How many servers have you owned i have owned 2 servers
How successful were your server/server's? The one server that was successful was a op faction server.
What is you knowledge with fttp/multicraft I know mostly everything about mulicraft.
Do you have good grammar and typing skills? I have fast typing skills and good grammar.
How can you help market our server (Main Skill) I can help by
What are your server managing skill's? I have many skills on managing servers I can manage the hacker base and I can manage like if people keeps saying why the server is lagging i can easily see what the problem is.I can Have fun with other people and keep the players enjoyed I can do mostly everything.
How do you intend to keep a stable playerbase? I will make sure that there will be no lag.I can have fun with the players and not look like a big mean faction owner.I can like do daily drop parties so that they can have some stuff and enjoy building bases or such what ever they do with it.
Are you capable of pulling in donations to keep server running? YES I Will be able too.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome