3D Renders

BrosUltimateGaming's Avatar BrosUltimateGaming9/30/14 5:55 pm
1 emeralds 337 7
10/1/2014 9:03 pm
Ludicrous's Avatar Ludicrous
Hello, I am just making this thread to get some feedback on my renders and give feedback to people who post their renders below. Here is one of my renders. Not sure if I should add arms.

BrosUltimateGaming
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2014 9:03 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
09/30/2014 7:27 pm
BrosUltimateGaming
thanks for the opinions guys! I shall work on that
09/30/2014 6:14 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
ZedFired
it could be better, do you use Cinema4D?

if you do ill give you a link to a lighting pack you could use.
09/30/2014 6:28 pm
BrosUltimateGaming
Yea i use C4D, and yeah I dont have a lighting pack so if u could give me the url that would be awesome...thx
09/30/2014 6:12 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
hm, you might want to change your lighting angle, it is difficult to see the depth from this one. also perhaps try to reposition the camera with it, so you get a more perspective view. try to add some subtle texture to the top sphere, and slightly decrease the specularity cause its hardly made out of glass.
09/30/2014 6:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Modder
Bigbro2008
No offence, but they suck.
09/30/2014 6:22 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
please do not judge until you can at least say what exactly sucks about it and what could have been done better.

Btw your pictures arent too fantastic either, let me give you some free feedback.

The font on the parchment is inconsitent with the rest of the render, the lighting of the parchment itself is omnidirectional (doesnt come from a particular direction, or comes from several illogical directions at once) and the emboss of the ' apply now' is way too strong, it doesnt fit into the picture. I suggest you alter the text font to be more medieval ,and adjust the color of the server Ip so it fits in more.

Adjust the lighting on the parchment roll so that it clearly(!) comes from 1 logical direction, and adjust the gradient of the ' apply now' accordingly.

apart from that, turn the emboss of the ' apply now' into a slight bevel, and make the

Furthermore the double parchment texture makes little sense, I suggest you change the background to wood or stone or something, and either expand the roll of parchment effect to encompass the entire thing or make it look like the text outside it was engraved in the wood/stone.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome