Reporting Notification Suggestion

Fred's Avatar Fred8/2/15 12:25 am
1 emeralds 275 1
8/2/2015 12:45 am
Azie's Avatar Azie
Similar to when reporting on the forums where there is a box where you can check off so you would be sent an email that your report has been dealt with, I would like something similar on submissions. For example, you report a stolen skin or whatever, you receive a notification saying that your report has been dealt with saying, "Thank you for reporting [submission]," or "Your report was dismissed." Having this is not important, but it's just a suggestion.

Picture exmaple:

As always my Photoshop skills are impeccable (^:
Fred
Level 59 : Grandmaster Lad

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2015 12:45 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Even though it's nice to know reports get handled, I'm against a feature like this mainly because it just encourages people to bug staff to handle reports they've filed or feel entitled to have a staff member explain to them why their report didn't result in a submission removal. If we feel you're filing too many invalid reports, we'll message you directly to explain that what you're reporting doesn't break our rules or explain some other issue with the report(s). I've done this a few times and one such occasion was pretty recent. This isn't necessary for every dismissed report though and just creates a lot of extra work in terms of debating with people over why their report wasn't helpful.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome