Requesting Content Critique

Nakudan's Avatar Nakudan8/20/14 8:04 pm
1 emeralds 246 2
8/22/2014 7:37 pm
Nakudan's Avatar Nakudan
*NOTE: Before I begin just letting you know that I wasn't too sure on where to put the content for this in the forum since it's not exclusively MC. So if I have placed this wrong, please feel free to undo my error and replace it somewhere else*

As the title says, I am requesting a content critique on what I post on PMC mainly because I have felt that I am lacking some good quality submissions and I want advice from the community to improve my work so if you may grant the favor to just pass an eye on it, I will be greatful
Nakudan
Level 31 : Artisan Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2014 8:16 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Zombie
Repson
Im just going to cut to the chase and list off what I think.

Things that I don't enjoy with your page

I see you have tried posting a variety of different things, Blogs, Skins and Projects, But alot of your submissions are very generic, for example the "Tips for starting a Youtube Channel" Blog, or the "Has Skinning Become Generic?" Blog. They are both topics people have seen time and time again that really shouldn't be brought to the table unless you are being innovative with how you show your side on the topic.

You also don't title your things very well, "Red" Is not a good name for a skin, It is bland and makes it look like you rushed to post it, Same goes for the quality of the skin itself, It is not shaded, Causing it to look like a Microsoft Paint made skin. You never want that.

But don't fear!
Because I do see a lot of potential with your page, Just fix up some errors and try to innovate a bit. And I can see you getting some attention. But if you keep things going how they are now, You will not go very far. I will now leave you with my "Parting Of Ways" GIF

08/22/2014 7:37 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Nakudan
Thank You for the Feedback!

I will try to follow your advice as follows and I hope to eventually further myself
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome