Requesting a Mod! - Cars!

Saracalia's Avatar Saracalia7/23/15 3:04 am
1 emeralds 2.5k 13
8/3/2015 9:50 am
jccreszMC's Avatar jccreszMC
Ok, I am going to explain this one hard. I am looking at wanting to add vehicles to my city project, but problem is, I am not a fan of Cars and Drives, or The Vehicular Mod, and with Flans mod, everytime you put a car somewhere, if you move away from the point where it is not in your field of vision and went back or logged out, and then logged back in, the vehicle is in a different place.

Now, the aim is, I am wanting to add vehicles to my city project, but I want them as "Block Properties". Aka, you put down a car, it looks like a car, takes about under 3 blocks wide and few blocks long, but it is a block, therefore, in the middle, you can destroy it.

I am after different type of cars with different body types, such as Hatchback, Sedan, Station Wagon, Coupe, Pick-up Trucks, and then also, I am after vehicles such as Trucks, Government Vehicles, Construction and Farm Vehicles, Emergency Vehicles, all that kind of stuff. And also, having then all in different colours, well, except for construction, nobody wants a pink tractor.

I hope someone gets what I mean, and I hope a mod like this can be created, because as much as I hate to admit it, I hate building cars!
Saracalia
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2015 3:57 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
serdarminecraft
/lock

minimodding is awesome
08/03/2015 3:28 am
Level 38 : Artisan Programmer
deadrecon98
Tell you what, if you can do the modeling side of this then I will see what I can come up with as as far as adding in a modeled block.

EDIT: If you are interested please contact me on skype as I won't be checking back up on this post. My skype name is deadrecon98_walker.c
08/01/2015 11:02 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Nerd
jccreszMC
this is simple : you go and learn how to mod blocks into the game and then make models for them.
08/03/2015 1:30 am
Saracalia
God, when you put it that way, I might of well learn how to mod myself. Asking for a request is obviously too much to ask for.

Can a mod just lock this thread please?
08/03/2015 9:50 am
Level 32 : Artisan Nerd
jccreszMC
I apologize, I wasn't trying to sound rude. Wouldn't it be nice to learn something new in the case though?
07/31/2015 2:57 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Toast
galika1080
I would appreciate it if you responded to my last reply, as I provided a very viable option that would meet your demands in the easiest way possible. Please look at it.
07/31/2015 12:45 pm
Level 1 : New Network
AltisimoConcept
All car mods use Entitys, So its really not possible to do what you have asked.
07/31/2015 1:26 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
serdarminecraft
he doesnt want it moving.
07/31/2015 4:53 am
Level 35 : Artisan Toast
galika1080
So you basically want a block that just LOOKS like a car? Doesn't have to actually move? If so, you can just remodel a random block to look like a car, which would just require a resourcepack to be installed. If you want, I'll give that a try (even though I've never even attempted minecraft block modeling).
08/01/2015 10:59 pm
Saracalia
Only one problem with that? The current recourse pack I use for my projects are all custom remixes, and I use all blocks. You can have a go at trying to create a mod like it though, I just want the model to look like actual vehicles, and not justthe look of a block, but want it in block behaviour, so it is not movable or drivable, or anything like that. And plus, like I stated, it isn't only cars I am after, it is also trucks, buses, construction vehicles, emergency vechicles, etc. Everything that would go well in a city.

All car mods use Entitys, So its really not possible to do what you have asked.

The cars in Flans Mod or Vechular Movement Mod or Cars and Drives mod are entities. So please explain a bit more on how it isn't possible. Besides, I am not after entities, I am just after cars with block-state behaviour.
07/31/2015 2:24 am
Saracalia
Is there any modders out there who is willing to help me with my request?

07/23/2015 8:59 am
Saracalia
The problem with that is, a lane in the road in my city is 3 blocks wide, and I have fences, and other stuff right next to the road.
07/23/2015 7:59 am
Level 39 : Artisan Ladybug
Xenoniuss
Make a set of basic cars and copy paste them all over the place with world edit
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome