ReverseMC Game Project | Looking for team members

Insxnity's Avatar Insxnity5/27/16 7:14 pm
5/27/2016 7:21 pm
10Moose10's Avatar 10Moose10
Hey guys!

My friend and I have been working on a project; for now, we're calling it ReverseMC.
In short, our goals for the project are huge. A lot more than just two people can accomplish. We're going to need a team, and an effective one at that. If you're interested in helping, feel free to keep reading!

What we're looking for in a member:
  • • You need to be at least 14 to help. Unless you're a child prodigy.
  • • You
  • need
  • to be able to work with a team.
  • • You need to be able to contribute something. Being able to do one of the following helps:
    • • Code in Java
    • • Write Storylines
    • • Draw
    • • Effectively moderate a server
    • • Build creative and unique things in Minecraft
    • • Not listen to "Work by Rhianna" repeatedly
  • • You need to have some form of communication outside of PlanetMinecraft, and preferably outside of Minecraft; This includes Skype and TeamSpeak

Please note:
This isn't a lopsided effort to get staff for some generic server, and we aren't going to accept everyone that applies.

Hopefully, this project could be something great. With enough work and help from you guys, I think it can happen!

If you're interested, feel free to leave a comment below, or message me on Skype at xInsanity92!
Insxnity
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer