RiftCraft is now two weeks into the development cycle, and although we are making fantastic process, we still need help! Please read below and apply for any open positions that you believe you can fill!
See more screenshots here!
"RiftCraft" is a totally new server aimed to provide players with an engaging story and dungeon system present in RPGs combined with the creative and fun mechanics present in Minecraft. The server has entered a development cycle which will last until approximately July 24th before opening up to the public. The development cycle consists of building the major city, programming quests, building and programming dungeons, setting up a website, designing graphics, and designing NPC skins. The server is being hosted by BeastNode, in Dallas, TX. During the development cycle, the server is hosting 512 MB of RAM. Upon leaving the development cycle, the server will be upgraded to (at least) 1 GB of RAM. Upgrades will be purchased as needed. The server will be payed for by me, Kriptini, though an option for players to Donate is looking like a high possibility in the future.
- Engaging storyline, utilizing four "chapters" as well as Citizens NPCs to tell a story based on the MMORPG by Trion Worlds, "Rift: Planes of Telara."
- Multiple playable dungeons created by the DungeonBuilder plugin to offer unique co-op PvE content not found on other servers.
- Massive PvE "server events" that rally players together to defeat hordes of mobs.
- Town-based open-world PvP outside of the main city.
- Custom enchanting using the revolutionary LegendaryItems plugin.
Interested in becoming a part of RiftCraft? Join the RiftCraft team! There are a number of positions that need to be filled in order to make this server a success. If you feel you are qualified, even in the least sense, I strongly encourage you to apply.
To apply, please view the full staff recruitment thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1309671-riftcraft-new-age-fantasy-rpg-server-looking-for-staff-positions/page__view__findpost__p__16000357.