Right click detection

cosnowski's Avatar cosnowski7/7/15 11:54 am
1 emeralds 387 3
7/8/2015 1:22 pm
cosnowski's Avatar cosnowski
hi,
i need help with right click detecting. when i right click a named item with all the command blocks set up,nothing happens.
If there is a generator to do the commands for me when i design the commands, please post a link to it.but please don't use an mcedit schematic.
cosnowski
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2015 1:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cosnowski
thank you so much but i don't know how to make an armor stand teleport to you when you are holding it+i don't know how to test if it is holding a certain item.I've looked at tons and tons of videos and forums but never got my answer.if you could tell me how i would appreciate that.
07/08/2015 6:13 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Pepijn
I recommend using armorstands to detect if a player rightclicks (as rightclicking an item will give the item to the armorstand). Just summon an armorstand when the player is holding that specific item and keep teleporting it to the player. Then as soon as the player has unequipped the item, kill the armorstand. The disadvantage is that the hitbox of the armorstand can be pretty annoying when pve / pvp is involved.

I'm not going into the details (because it's annoying to explain), but I'm sure you can figure it out yourself.
07/08/2015 5:40 am
Level 43 : Master Musician
GerganaGZ
Uhm.. It's hard to make this right clicking, so... And also the command generators will not help you a lot, just if you want to be a good redstoner, search for guides (and read them of course ) and do practise. This is my advice

For this right-clicking thing, you need to make a whole redstone system. If you want I should explain you, but it will takes to make a little bit time..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome