Role-Players wanted/Body Actors needed

cryptictortle's Avatar cryptictortle11/6/16 9:47 am
1 emeralds 456 3
3/11/2017 10:18 am
DeletedUser404's Avatar DeletedUser404
Body actors and Role-Players needed for Role-Plays for my channel
I need body actors to do role-plays and make my series more lively.
Skype or discord is needed for communication, no microphones are needed but i do prefer to talk to get to know you, once accepted. All things will be set up for the role-plays so all you have to do is play your character and do your parts of the script (p.s Scripts are for movement and what has to be done not for speech).|
I'll give more information as the selection process gets going.

Click to reveal
Ign:
Name:
Age(Doesn't Matter):
Position applying for?:
Why you want to apply?:
Do you have any experience?:
Sensibility (1-10):
cryptictortle
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/11/2017 10:18 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Archer
DeletedUser404
Ign:
Penguuuuin
Name:
Frances
Age(Doesn't Matter):
11 soon to be 12
Mic:
I have one that works pretty decently
Position applying for?:
Voice actor naturally.
Why you want to apply?:
I love to act, and love pretending/Role Playing. As an occupation I would love to be an actress so this gives me the chance to test my abilities and see what I am capable of doing and what I need improvement on. Also I honestly think this would be lot of fun and having experiences doing things with others making a collaboration of interesting videos that other enjoy and I personally enjoy helping to make.
Do you have any experience?:
Yes, I once did a Role Play with some friends however we decided to not upload it to YouTube and just watch over the videos and bloopers..
(the bloopers where probably bigger videos then the actual videos x3) but I will take this one very seriously and hope the best of it.
Sensibility (1-10):
I can let lose and have some fun, but I am normally responsible and hold back from being silly to get the job done to the best of its ability. So on a scale from 1-10 I rate My 'sensibility' a 7-10. 7; where I am my silliest. 10; where I am my matures
Anything you would like to add:
I will be truly detected to the Role Play series and will contribute all I can to help make this series the best that it can possibly be. I wish to become a voice actor for you but if you need a builder I can be a builder (I've been head-builder on several servers) or a body actor/script writer. I am creative and love to write.. here is a bad example:

Coralena grabbed the dagger, her bare hand shaking from the cold metal making up the dagger.
The dagger was mysterious in their eyes, a crescent on it made Coralena's eyes light up. However Reyna had another idea about it..
"Its glowing" Reyna decided to blurt out.
Coralena nodded her head, she even let out a little giggle.

Best of luck with the series and thanks for the consideration <3

-Penguuuuin
02/19/2017 8:57 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GalaxyPaladin
>Ign: GalaxyPaladin

>Name: christian given

>age(Doesn't Matter):19

>Gender:male

>Mic:yes

>Position applying for?: both body and voice actor

>Why you want to apply?:iv always love roleplaying in minecraft and ive always wanted to join a youtube roleplay so why not

>Do you have any experience?: currently none in professional roleplays for youtube but i join rp servers and do unscripted rps all the time

>Sensibility (1-10): 7 to 8

>Skype: starfyre games (ill pop up as "christian given" thats me)

>Anything you would like to add: no not really
12/07/2016 12:22 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
sailorbees
What do you mean by sensibility? (I mean, specifically for this one) I'd love to join just want to know if this is important.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome