Roleplay Server Creation

mosh201's Avatar mosh2013/28/17 2:42 pm
1 emeralds 126 3
3/28/2017 5:25 pm
Tatten's Avatar Tatten
Do you want to assist in the creation of an amazing new roleplay server? It's what I would call medium-fantasy - it has races like humans, elves and dwarves and has magic but is quite realistic. This community would be very fun and would be a great experience, in my opinion.

I started on the lore a few days ago, and it has gone very well, I think(for a draft see the below spoiler). I plan on it becoming the following: a minecraft server or even a proper game as well as novels which I would write as well as anyone else who is that way inclined. I intend for it it be in-depth in lore but quite easy to get into.

Click to reveal
Brief Lore Overview
Initially, there was naught but one powerful being – V’rish’ur. He split his power into four separate parts, the largest by far went to himself and the remaining three went to three lesser beings; V’rish Tur’urat(the Angel of Life), V’rish Cal’urat(the Angel of Knowledge) and V’rish Bu’urat(the Angel of Balance).

V’rish’ur, with the assistance of his angels, began forming the world. V’rish Tur’urat created life – all the plants and animals, from grass to sentient beings. V’rish Cal’urat helped by giving each sentient person a special ability and knowledge, such as the creation story and other things such as how to create fire or speak their species’ language. V’rish Bu’urat keeps everything in order, forming the laws of physics and more.

There was no death, pain nor birth at this point. There was a consistent 20 of each species: humans, elves and dwarves. V’rish Bu’urat saw this and, while V’rish Tur’urat was formulating reproduction, V’rish Bu’urat realised the opposite was also required. V’rish Bu’urat went to V’rish’ur and asked for help. Along with reproduction, there came a new angel: V’rish Ittur’urat, who created pain, death and more.

Each sentient species grew and grew and grew, often splitting into subgroups. The first expansive dynasty was made soon, a dwarven one named the Tug’urburkir’tan Dynasty. It reigned for about 250 years, but fell into ruin very soon. The cities fell in and out of different groups’ hands, different empires and even sometimes republics took control.

Many years later, V’rish Ittur’urat killed V’rish Bu’urat. This made a huge explosion of energy which was expelled into the world. That and the temporary absence of V’rish Bu’urat’s contribution to the world caused some devastating effects. While V’rish’ur very quickly absorbed the energy and recreated the role of V’rish Bu’urat, many people died and there were many odd outcomes.

V’rish’ur took all of V’rish Ittur’urat’s power and assumed all of his functions. Without V’rish Bu’urat’s help, though, he had trouble recreating his contribution to the world. Gravity and other laws of physics remained almost identical, but things like mortality and the like had some consequences.

Notes: languages are pronounced differently, but written the same, except for ancient, which is like the names of the 'god' and 'angels'. Also, every person has one magic ability which can be used once per day. This is a draft, so will likely be changed, but this is the general feel I'm going for. Races have subgroups.

Who am I?
My name is Moshe Orr and I am currently a dev at Dawnfire Realms(another roleplay server). I have also started a few other servers(one of which was a survival server and one was an unfinished server which was amazing but had to be stopped due to personal reasons and being too big). I also have some experience creating plugins for minecraft as well as modding it. I am 16 and interested in politics and gaming!

Who am I looking for?
I'm looking for anyone who can contribute, although above all else we will likely require funding for server hosting, domain names, etc.(although I could potentially sort that out myself soon once I am out of my exams and start a job or whatnot). You will need to be mature and experienced in one or more of the following: story making(so world building, lore creating, etc.), minecraft server development(for plugins, some of which will be custom, and more) as well as builders(medieval styles as well as world builder if possible). Anything else could be appreciated, such as art work and more.

So, join me on our adventure to make an amazing, in-depth and medium-fantasy roleplay server which will be an amazing play!
mosh201
Level 15 : Journeyman Princess