ROR Recruits <Dev's - Builders - Composers - Texturers>

SharkFinnSoup_'s Avatar SharkFinnSoup_7/20/16 11:31 am
7/23/2016 5:11 am
SharkFinnSoup_'s Avatar SharkFinnSoup_
Are you ready? Ready to be part of the Rhodorian team? You can!
Apply for one of the ranks we ask for and maybe you are our next Rhodorian Member!

What is Realms of Rhodor?
Realms of Rhodor is an upcoming openworld RPG. Rhodor is a world with much countries who have issues with each other all the time. Are you the person who will fix this? We'll see.

Realms of Rhodor uses a custom resourcepack availble for download and we use custom plugins. We are trying to make everything as custom as possible.

What do we need?

*Builders - You will start your life in Rhodor as a simple Constructor, Constructors are the people who copy the designs of our dedicated Architects. Later in your journey you can upgrade to either Builder, or Architect. Builder is for the people who we trust, but aren't on the level of the Architects yet. And Architects are the people who design most of the work and lead the constructors.

*Developers - These are people who develop custom plugins for the server. They need some experience with developing and they can work in a team or alone. The more experienced you are, the higher chance you get in. Right now there are no "Senior Dev's" and "Dev". This is because we lack the amount of Developers.

*Composers - Yes we need music Composers. Since we are an openworld RPG we would like to have some custom made soundtracks. Mostly Medieval and Fantasy.

*Texturers - These are people who work on the textures for a custom resourcepack.

*3D Modeler - These are people who create the 3D models for the custom Resourcepack.

As you see we have quite a big list. Plenty of work for everyone
Rewards are involved, but we can speak about that later.

So how to apply?

Send me a skype message with this form.

Skype = live:finnhoevenaars

1. First Name
2. Age
3. Country
4. MC Username
5. Skype Username
6. Where are you applying for?
7. How much experience do you have with it?
8. Proof? (Pictures of builds etc)
9. Why are you intrested
10. Have you played any RPG games (non mc)?

Thanks for applying.

Good luck!
SharkFinnSoup_
Level 23 : Expert Sus

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2016 4:59 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Pandawesomeness
1. First Name Tommy
2. Age 13
3. Country Usa (Visiting Korea)
4. MC Username Pandawesomeness
5. Skype Username MegaPandaCraft
6. Where are you applying for? Builder
7. How much experience do you have with it? I have helped many servers build different things (KitPvp Castles Modern) But I never really took Builder as a oppertunity. I've always dreamed of beocming staff on a RPG Server so this is why I am going to help build here! I would like to rate myself a 4.5/5
8. Proof? (Pictures of builds etc) Sent via Skype
9. Why are you intrested I always loved the Ideas of RPG And all the adventure'
10. Have you played any RPG games (non mc)?
Why are you interested? I always loved the ideas of RPG and all the adventure and thrill. I think becomeing a builder on this server will 1 Enchance my skills as a builder and 2 Make me much more loyal and dedicated then most builders because of this intrest I have for it
Have you played any RPG games (Nonmc) Yes! I have played most IOS/ Andriod RPG Games and I have played LOL (If that counts) and WOW! I think these games will help me with building on this server better
07/23/2016 5:11 am
SharkFinnSoup_
Contacted!
07/22/2016 8:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc2198645
[deleted]
07/23/2016 4:44 am
SharkFinnSoup_
Added!
07/22/2016 6:18 pm
SharkFinnSoup_
Still need people
07/21/2016 6:32 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
liscuate
1. First Name: Brent
2. Age: 13
3. Country: Netherland
4. MC Username: Liscuate
5. Skype Username: liscuate
6. Where are you applying for?: Developer
7. How much experience do you have with it?: Much I give myself a 9.5
8. Why are you interested: Because I wanna be staff member at a server and I have experience with Developer
9. Have you played any RPG games (non mc)?: Jes
07/21/2016 6:31 pm
SharkFinnSoup_
Added on skype. but it's a bit low on the info.
07/22/2016 11:27 am
SharkFinnSoup_
Accepted!
07/20/2016 1:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
adff123
1. First Name: Adam
2. Age: 13
3. Country: USA
4. MC Username: ADFF123
5. Skype Username: adff123
6. Where are you applying for? composer
7. How much experience do you have with it? I have not been a working composer, but I have made noteblock songs.
8. Proof? (Pictures of builds etc): Idk how I would make proof of any of this..
9. Why are you intrested? I enjoy playing music (I play the saxophone IRL) and it would be interesting to do music with noteblocks!
10. Have you played any RPG games (non mc)? Yes, WOW, Diablo, Skyrim and a couple others.
07/21/2016 3:36 am
SharkFinnSoup_
Alright I don't think I made it too obvious. But we are actually searching for like people who can create music out of minecraft. With things like Fruity Loops. Or In real Life music instruments. But If you think you could do that. or have another way. Just add me on skype!

live:finnhoevenaars
07/20/2016 11:57 am
SharkFinnSoup_
Anyone can apply for Builder, Constructor's don't need skill.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome