[mc.rpcgaming.net] RPCGaming is recruiting for builders!

RandomKingRD's Avatar RandomKingRD10/3/15 7:00 pm
1 emeralds 128 6
10/4/2015 1:19 am
ShadowOfMySins's Avatar ShadowOfMySins
Hello everyone ,

I'm RandomKingRD and I'm the Founder of RGNetwork which is now RPCGaming!

We're in need of a lot of builders to accomplish a big spawn that could take up to few days!

If you are interested , please apply down below!

Application :

Maturity:
Experience:
Proof:
Anything else we should know ?:

IP : mc.rpcgaming.net or play.rpcgaming.net
TeamSpeak : voice7.freets3.ovh:1439
Forums : regalfactions.enjin.com/forum

See you there my friends!
RandomKingRD
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/04/2015 1:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ShadowOfMySins
IGN - ShadowOfASin
Age - 17 Years old
Gender - Male
Staff Position - Moderator or Admin
Why - 1 Reason i wanna get ether moderator or Admin, is i wanna help this server become something HUGE. I used to own my own server and we got up to 100 players daily and i understand people and i understand plugins very well! I wanna join and help grow this server and work up to CoOwner someday! 2nd Reason i wanna get Mod or Admin is i been looking for a active server that i can help and not some server that will die in a few weeks and i don't feel that this will happen with this server. I can help create and develop a Very nice website for us to use and help gather players and amazing Mods for us to have!
Experience - I used to own my own server and we had up to 100 players daily. We were called GalaxyCraft and i may someday re do it again but that's only if i cant find a server to become CoOwner with or become a Admin and help it grow. I ended the server because i could not offered the money anymore. I have a job now and school so i can help as much as i can ill be very active! I'm very friendly with members and others ill make friends easy and help all the members i can.
Extra info - Please give me a chance and let me start off as Admin and watch me help this server blow up! You will not be sorry for letting me join as admin. I'm ok with Mod but if im able to start off as Admin that would be amazing and ill stay up very late tonight to get things done for the server! Give me a chance!
10/03/2015 10:58 pm
hydro_MC_WAFFLE
my name is ethan im 11 years old
maturity:good
experience:ive been co owner on a server and my building skill is 8
proof:i can send pics threw gmail
ign:waffle_god109
10/03/2015 9:35 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Solarium
Ign: ItsSolarium
Maturity:8.5 <---Mature most of the time unless told not to, or just to have fun.
Experience: I have been head admin on two servers, and builder for 2.
Proof:I can try to find some pictures to show in mc, the Ips for the servers I was head on were: unitedlolcraft.com, mysteriapvp.com, and I am working on Stairaire right now, which is a private server.
Anything else we should know ?:I am a hard working individual with motivation fueled by the community itself, I do not expect any pay, just respect and acknowledgement by the staff when its needed. I want all the players to have a fun, efficient, and helpful experience while playing the server, and I cant wait to see the server in some time.
Thanks,
Solarium
10/03/2015 7:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
madbills
Ign: Fate_sensai
Maturity: 8- Mostly serious and always try to get the work done without distractions, but in my free time, I like to hangout and have fun.
Experience: I have been Builder and Head Builder on countless servers and have spent about a year trying to perfect my building style! But as with many small servers they have shutdown.
Proof: (Sent you screenshots through skype)
Anything else we should know ?: Well, I am very active on weekends, but don't have time on video games as school takes up all my weekday time.
10/03/2015 7:06 pm
SwashDuckler

Ign: SwashDuckler

Maturity: 7/10 I am mature but I do have fun sometimes..

Experience: I am/been staff on many servers and used to own a server.

Proof: Uhhh.. I can give an ip to a server im staff on.

Anything else we should know ?: I look forward to helping the server and players out!

-Swash
10/03/2015 7:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
RandomKingRD
It seems you don't read the posts before applying..
We're looking for builders , not staffs.
Denied
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome