Elagon's Avatar Elagon
*Table of contents*

Introduction
Project ambitions
Hopeful end results
Positions
Contact

Introduction
My name's Sebastian. I'm an experienced minecraft server manager / architect, both exterior and interior and designer. I've had multiple projects before, nothing, quite this large however. Although their sucess has been greatful, none of them I feel was quite ambitious enough. I have come up with a much more ambitious project, which I feel would be tons better. I will pay for the server uptime and hosting myself.

Project ambitions
My idea is to make an open world RPG set in a medieval theme. We will have a few empires and villages where new players can settle down. In these empires / villages, people will also be able to purchase / trade / sell materials, armor and so on. The economical system is something I'll discuss with future co-owners.
After this, people will start gearing up, leveling up, people can make their own empire, and build their own castles to defend against others. For this we will use factions, however, I want to remove the ability to over-claim others empires, as I see as an ability that shouldn't even be there to begin with. I want people to feel free to build their empire, and not worry that it'll be over-taken and destroyed.
We will build the world and limit the size, so it wont be infinite. This will make players actually able to find eachother, and not just be in an infinitely big world.
We will disable the accessibility of certain items, such as the ender pearl. As we see it as too big of an advantage, if not overpowered. Also I don't like the idea of people simply being able to fly into others castles and kill them.

Hopeful end results
What this (Hopefully) should result in, is a large open world, which people can progress in, and create communities, become strong and set a name for themselves.

Positions
I'm looking for:
- Co-owner
- Builders
As the co-owner you will make important decisions together with me, also you will be making sure that the quality is top-notch. Besides from this, I expect you to build certain parts with myself.
As a builder, I will give you various of tasks, which you choose from yourself. You're also more than welcome to give ideas and suggestions, which will be taken serious.
I expect the staff to be professional, loyal and experienced. However, I have no direct requirements.

Contact
If this has interested you, please do contact me and we will discuss further.
You can contact me at my skype or email.
Email: thorsen123@yahoo.dk
Alternatively you can leave a comment down below on this post.

(I will reguraly check this post)
I appreciate your time
- Sebastian
sebastiantho
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner