Rudimentary SMP {Small YouTube Community} {PvP Twitst}

HumanHashtag's Avatar HumanHashtag8/3/15 1:32 am
1 emeralds 193 6
8/4/2015 1:24 am
HumanHashtag's Avatar HumanHashtag
Welcome to Rudimentary SMP!

About Us: There are currently 7 members of this SMP eager to meet new ones. We have gone through several issues regarding our community and we are ready to take our seriousness up a notch and become a community that doesn't start drama or cause people to be angry, but instead have fun and make others laugh. We have more of a, as some would say, mature humor, but if you have anything against that all you have to do is let us know and we'll be sure to respect you're opinions and not expose that humor to you. All-in-all we are looking for mature people who are ready to record and become and active member of the community. Meeting new people is something we're all looking forward to on this Mindcrack-like SMP.

There will also be group events on the server and the occasional recorded round of UHC!

Nations: Nations is what we like to call our PvP twist in our SMP. We believe that this idea is original for an SMP and it will surely satisfy any of you out there who have a craving to get into some action. In nations, member can team-up to form what is obviously called a nation. Within the nation, player create towns (separate from a players main home, which as very important to note) and either become allies with other nations, or wager wars with enemies. A war will last one day and a member is only allowed to attack for two hours that way peoples availability does not let them miss out. In a war, people are allowed to attack only nation towns and PvP other players if they are within region of the towns. A war's winner is declared once the other finds a vault that is required for each nation to have, where each member holds a diamond block. These towns are designed to be griefed, and this is away for people to let out their inner monster. The diamond blocks in the vault are the only thing that can be stolen, however. This is only a mere option and a member is not forced to participate.
Application: What you've really been waiting for this entire time while you read that. Fill out all questions bellow and either myself, or MinecrafNinja will respond saying if you've been accepted or not. Good Luck!

IGN:
Name (What You'd prefer to be called):
What skills do you have in Minecraft and what do you love to do in Minecraft:
What do you enjoy doing in your spare time:
Channel Link:
Anything else you feel is important to share!:

Requirements:
Record and upload at least once a week. (This is because we feel that it encourages people to become active in the community and go on the server more often, the size of your channel does not influence our decision)
Be on at least 2-3 days a week.
HumanHashtag
Level 1 : New Miner