RUMBLE PVP Is Now In Closed-Beta! Comment and get in FREE!

OhYes's Avatar OhYes7/26/15 2:26 pm
1 emeralds 189 3
7/30/2015 4:18 pm
OhYes's Avatar OhYes
RumblePVP had a great success back in the Alpha and I myself enjoyed it too! We got a great responce from our players and they all seemed to be very impressed with the coding work done. Over the past three weeks me and a few of my Developers have been working more on RumblePVP to upgrade it and make it even more fun! Obviously there are quite a few bugs, but we can get around those. Now, at the moment a Beta-Key is required to gain access to the server at the cost of $5 in the server store and you also get a free rank too. HOWEVER, we are making a small exception for all you Planet Minecrafters, as the server came to life from Planet Minecraft. To celebrate this, all you need to do is comment below with your username (for Minecraft) and you will be added to the whitelist, and you will be allowed access to play/test on the server whilst in closed-beta! Also some kits cost in-game currency of around $90 upwards, but don't worry, we will give all Beta-Testers a free $10K in-game currency to spend on kits. However, all kills and money balances will be reset to 0 at the start of Open-Beta, so don't try too hard! Thankyou all very much for helping us at RumblePVP get where we are today!

IP: rumblepvp.mcpro.co

- OhYes. Server Owner, Founder.
OhYes
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage