Mr. Runner | An Android Game I Made

Meepedy's Avatar Meepedy1/22/17 10:31 pm
1 emeralds 567 5
1/24/2017 5:07 pm
TheDarkCreep's Avatar TheDarkCreep

So like many high school students I recently had my semester 1 finals which was a busy and stressful time but I pulled through but afterwards I was stuck with this question of "Well what now?". My past week had been stressing over passing my classes in order to graduate on time and afterwards I had a lot more free time and boredom began to set in so I decided to make a new game based on a simple idea for an endless runner, after a few days it was complete and I decided that I would publish it on the playstore.

So if you'd like to check it out take a look at the link below and lets me know your honest opinion of the game, I've already been told that the starting speed could be increased a little to help the jumping. The controls are simple, just swiping up and down.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boredfreak.mrrunner
Meepedy
Level 36 : Artisan Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2017 5:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TheDarkCreep
Hi. I installed your game. I don't really have sufficient experience with this kind of casual games to leave you any critical feedback. What I can tell you is that the game is quite fun. Coincidentally, I am making a free android game in Unity as well. Anyway, I will give you a five star rating and a review to boost your success, however little influence that may have. Best of luck to you and may you become a millionaire
01/24/2017 11:16 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
DerpyZephie
Ooooh! Looks fun! I currently don't have my android device, so I'll have to try it out later!

Definetely will try it!
01/24/2017 8:05 am
Meepedy
Let me know if there is anything that I should add. I'm planning to add more characters and themes, plus maybe difficulty levels to determine how fast the speed starts and increases.
01/23/2017 12:35 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Taco
darkslayer1123
I would check it out if it was on ios...
01/23/2017 8:03 am
Meepedy
I would put it on ios but it currently isn't worth it to me because Apple charges $100 yearly to have a developer license while Google only charged $25 one time.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome