Closed

AxoPax's Avatar AxoPax7/17/14 9:39 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 47
7/22/2014 10:07 am
bobbiecraftstoday123's Avatar bobbiecraftstoday123
Closed
AxoPax
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2014 10:07 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
bobbiecraftstoday123
I didn't get feedback on mine....
07/22/2014 1:15 am
Level 32 : Artisan Hunter
Flotres
First Name: Gabriel

Minecraft IGN: Flotres

Server Information:

If i were going to start a new server i would make skyblock pvp! with factions and raiding, where you can raid other skyblocks and check for loots and claim other lands, there could also be a Pvparena included in the main spawn and shops to get better stuff. The players would get money from skyblock challenges, such as herversting some crops. They will earn reward of 1 iron which they can use to craft armor and fight in the pvparena.

The Shop: the shop can be with both skyblock and pvp stuff which players can purchase with ingame currency. I want to make diamonds and other ingots very expensive, so players use things like leather armor, and they need to play more to get the iron upgrade.

PvPArena: Arena will be located in spawn, so every player can see.

Why should I sponsor your server?: You should sponsor my server because i am good with people, i am really friendly and will help them improve and not punish them the hard way I can support players with 3 fluent languages and i am good at building overall, so players will feel comfortable.

A story: So there was a server where i was a mod and everyone liked me on it, unfortunately it closed down because i didn't play on it anymore.

Additional Information: I have experience with servers and i speak 3 fluent langauges, which i think will make the server stronger. I will also make a good community for everyone, even those who rage, i will make them good and friendly.
07/22/2014 12:32 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Programmer
PuuCraft
[EDIT: I bolded it so it would be easier to read]
First Name: Anthony
Minecraft IGN: WD_MUFFINFLUFFER
Server Information:
My server is currently a minigames server that I own with a few staff members (around 5)
I program java and picked up bukkit two years back? Sometime around then . Anyways I always loved minigames servers but they always have the same stuff, survival games, hunger games, etc. So I decided I wanted to make my own minigames. I have started working on this around 1 month ago and have so far built a nice spawn and coded the plugins needed for that spawn. I have also almost finished coding the first minigame based off of assassins creed. I request this server because I could use it as a nice hub server, or even prison (Since many players have requested it since I used to run one). I may use it as a hub server however as I need a nice lag free hub that can hold a decent amount of people.
Why should I sponsor your server?: I request you sponsor it as it would greatly help me out starting a server that I believe will be great for people to just relax and play a few minigames for fun when they come on to minecraft after a long day at work, or hanging out with friends. I would obviously find a way to give you credits or even a % of the donations as well.
Additional Information: I dont know if you will accept this app since I already have servers but running a minigame server (using bungee cord) costs a lot and I want to be able to have as much minigames as I can afford. Having a free hub server (or prison) would be a great relief off the cost of buying another server.
Also I currently have 7 servers (1 is for hosting bungeecord though so I do not think I will use it). Each server is bought for 1 year from some date in late June.
07/22/2014 7:41 am
AxoPax
Don't really get what you want but added you on skype anyways if you want to discuss more.
07/21/2014 6:47 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
cacciato100
No feedback on mine, should I take it as denied?
07/21/2014 6:39 pm
AxoPax
Bump
07/21/2014 10:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Maxsalem928
First Name: Max
Minecraft IGN: maxsalem928

Server Information: I'm looking to run a hub server featuring Towny, OP prison, OP factions and KitPvP. Towny will be regular plain towny where people create towns. OP Prison will have an OP Starter Kit consisting of a Efficiency 10 Unbreaking 10 Fortune 5 Pickaxe and the same enchants in an axe. OP Factions will consist of OP Kits and maybe mcmmo.

Why should I sponsor your server?: I think because of the server idea and because i can make a successful running server. I currently own a small server but have no one to host it. I have lots of experience in running a server, creating a website, doing permissions and setting up plugins on the server. I have a couple of friends who can help me with the plugins and building the spawn

Additional Information: I hope you take my application into consideration.

Thank You
07/21/2014 6:25 pm
AxoPax
Denied
07/21/2014 10:03 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
cacciato100
First Name: Sebastian

Minecraft IGN: Cacciato

Server Information:

Name- HHLoyalties(Heaven Hell)

Basics- HHLoyalties will be a unique factions pvp server, read for more info.

Worlds- On HH loyalties there are two custom made worlds, one based on Heaven the other on Hell. Each takes on characteristics of what I thought that world would be like. They both have about 7 biomes and are already completely created.

Loyalties- At the beginning of your stay you will choose which world you choose to be loyal too. This means that you will be a member of this world, will build your base in this world. In addition you will rank up to the specific ranks of that world.

Ranks- Depending on what loyalties you choose, that world will have in game ranks that you get by doing quests for that world, killing people of the opposite alliance and by staying on the server. You can also lose points by attacking members of your alliance. Ex ranks... Hell:Demon,Devil,and more Heaven:Angel,God,and more.

Shop- Each world will have a shop specific to there game play. To access this shop you type /shop. The shop is a virtual chest based interface shop.

Quests- Each world will have quests for there world that you can do to get rewards and to help rankup.

Custom Mobs: I'm currently working on custom mobs for each world.

Why should I sponsor your server?: I believe my server speaks for itself, and will be a fun unique spot for people to start playing on.

Additional Information: I really hope this goes through that way I can provide an amazing server for all other mine crafters. I hope to restore the thought that minecraft servers can be unique and interesting. Also I apologize for any typos that have occurred In this post, I am currently typing this from my phone.
07/21/2014 7:00 pm
AxoPax
Accepted
07/21/2014 9:03 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Before I begin, I'd like, to let you know that I will give you 100% of donations! I will also give you any rank you want on the server!

First Name: My first name is Andrew. I will give you my full name in Skype if it is needed.

Age: I am currently 14 years of age, turning 15 in mid-September.

Skype: My Skype username is: amilliongummies, and my display name is just: Andrew.

Minecraft IGN: My Minecraft in-game-name is: AMILLIONGUMMIES.

Server Information: I am planning to make the server a fun and unique A-Z Prison servers. I will hire great honest and trustworthy staff to help run it. I can do all of the plugin configuration, or in will hire a developer/plugin coder.

Why should I sponsor your server?: Well, first off, I will give you 100% of the donations! as I am not in it for money. I will also OP you on the server and give you any rank you would like! I have tons and tons of experience staffing and owning servers, many of which were prison servers. I also know from experience, that prison servers attract plenty of donators. Please choose me

Additional Information: Hey Ryan! I'm the guy that built the spawn on your server
07/21/2014 6:26 pm
AxoPax
Denied, do not try to convince me like that as I already have full access to all servers. Flattering will not increase your chances.
07/21/2014 6:48 am
AxoPax
Bump
07/20/2014 9:19 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
bobbiecraftstoday123
First Name: Lewis

Minecraft IGN: oursmileyfaces

Server Information:
A player will start and choose a character class. Hand To Hand, Ranger, Healer, Caster, Miner <-- Yes a Miner class. I'm going to have an entire class for mining/building with most materials and all tools. All other classes get wooden tools to make breaking people's structures that much harder and few blocks to use for building structures, in replace of being a better PvPer. This will encourage people to do raids on other factions etc.

I have the ideas setup for my Heroes. You'll need to know how the Heroes Plugin works to give me ideas on my hero class and skill setup. If you want me to add additional information on my hero setup just ask. I don't want to add it and mislead people and have them think that's what I'm asking specifically for.

Plugins I will have...
DemandSpout: Sorry. I thought long and hard about forcing (or not) people to join using Spout but the plugins are priceless compared to without.
FACTIONS: Everyone can join or create a Kingdom.
HEROES: I hope one day the creater will update this plugin but it still works fine.
RESEARCH AND TECH: Mostly for the Miner class to enable which blocks to place at which level and prevent other classes from using more stronger blocks such as Obsidian.
MobDrops: Will have virtual cash to be found and random set of items to sell if your class can't use them.
Shops: For trading
HealthBar: Shows health bar above player's heads. (this is outdated atm but I think it can still work)
NO ICONOMY: I'm going to be using other economy pluguins.
MULTIVERSE: To create worlds specifically like dungeons such as an Instance like WoW.

Many Other Plugins that fit the needs for a server like this I wont list them off because they're more debatable such as a plugin call "TextureMe" which forces players to have a texture pack on my server. I have yet to test a plugin like this and the others aren't worth mentioning right now.

My own technique for this server is to have a giant room full of well crafted structures that people can pay "in game money" and an admin can copy and paste this structure where ever you want. So if your Faction is rich, you can have an entire city full of structures of the same type or else they have to craft their own most likely with a Miner character.

I'm going to have a Major City in every biome around spawn location. Each Biome will be BIG but path ways and shipping ports to other Biomes/Major Cities.

Why should I sponsor your server?: I think you should sponsor my server because imagine all of the amazing things in the roleplay.. On a server! The server would have custom coded plugins made to spice up the gameplay.

Additional Information: I hope you approve of this application
07/20/2014 8:42 pm
mrblackcatplays
First name: Milan

Minecraft IGN(in game name): mrblackcatplays

Server information:

If you hosted a server for me, I would make a world over run by robots it's up to you to stop it where it would be a fac server with a custom world that I could make, in the past I've made quiet nice custom maps, but there's a twist it would be realistic with thirst bars and a whole bunch of custom plugins made to be realistic. If you are by any chance thinking what's factions well its basically tawny you make factions kinda like a nation or clan or whatever you want to call it,you then have to fight to get power grow your faction to be the best on the server.

Why should I sponsor you
Well for starter you should sponsor me because I made a lot of very succesfulll servers I'm good at premissions/plugins ec. And many more stuff like building custom maps and building in general. I'm a very helpful person around communities. I can create awesome web sites for my server and get friends to create awesome pixel art for logos or shop ranks.plus I'm starting a youtube channel in the description I could leave your website for hosting and your details.

Additional info: sadly my old server was closed due to hackers by passing anti -cheat plugins how I don't know.
07/21/2014 6:45 am
AxoPax
Denied
07/20/2014 8:40 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
Hashiramas
Epicballzy
HashiramasFirst Name: Tao
Minecraft IGN: Hashiramas
Server Information:If you were to sponsor me I would create a Factions/Raiding Server. I have seen many successful Minecraft Factions servers and have run some myself I know what needs to be done to be successful and know my way around. I have experience in plugins and I know many commands. Once my Factions server has grown to enough player base i will evolve into a Mini-games Faction Server having many popular Game modes like MineZ, Factions, HG, and Much more! Note: ( I also plan on hiring Developers to create our own Minigames!)
Why should I sponsor your server?: Well i have this planned out and waited till I could get a professional host and I believe your company is the one!

Additional Information: Thanks for the Offer!

He will probably deny this one.. (It's what I think though, but no offence) I'm pretty sure there's hundreds of factions severs listed everywhere. If you do still hope to run a factions server, try adding a twist to it. Try and make it more original and unique?

I have many plugins planned and Many things to add that will make it unique and one of a kind being that i cant explain all of this in one short paragraph. Sorry for the misunderstanding

i AGREE WITH THE LATEST QUOTE I CAN HELP WITH MAKING IT UNIQUE

Server-Dev Jack

07/20/2014 7:17 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
I got a question I am A server=dev\My name is jack

If you need any staff for your hosting services, i am willing to be one\.

Please msg me on skype if interested.

I know when you buy a server you can offer plugins set-up or server-setup
I can be your guy to do that so msg me pls

07/20/2014 6:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Gold_Digger_1
First Name:Chazz

Minecraft IGN:Chazz112799

Server Information:A Mini-Game Or PvP Based Server

Why should I sponsor your server?:I have hosted and been staff for a handful of servers my self a 2 that i Co-Owned For Became Quite Successful. I am Organized and Determined when it comes to things like this.
I would take full advantage of this opportunity and work my hardest to become successful. Especially cause i probably wouldn't come up on another chance like this.

Additional Information: I Can Dev Plugins And Mods, I Get Along With People Well
07/20/2014 6:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MysticalBrosMC
Application
First Name: Mason
Minecraft IGN:MysticalBros
Server Information:

My server would be more of a Hardcore Minigame server. There would be 20+ minigames to play with full staff support if anything goes wrong. The Minigames would vary from block hunt all the way to hungergames.

Why should I sponsor your server?: I Think You Should Sponsor My Server Because I have tried so hard to run a server but everything keeps going wrong I can't get reliable staff at all and I have to work alone most of the time.
07/20/2014 5:43 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
Hashiramas
First Name: Tao
Minecraft IGN: Hashiramas
Server Information:If you were to sponsor me I would create a Factions/Raiding Server. I have seen many successful Minecraft Factions servers and have run some myself I know what needs to be done to be successful and know my way around. I have experience in plugins and I know many commands. Once my Factions server has grown to enough player base i will evolve into a Mini-games Faction Server having many popular Game modes like MineZ, Factions, HG, and Much more! Note: ( I also plan on hiring Developers to create our own Minigames!)
Why should I sponsor your server?: Well i have this planned out and waited till I could get a professional host and I believe your company is the one!

Additional Information: Thanks for the Offer!
07/21/2014 6:47 am
AxoPax
There are already too many Factions PvP applicatants already, sorry but denied.
Try making your server idea unique as it may get more attention.
07/20/2014 5:58 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
ShadowCatEXE
He will probably deny this one.. (It's what I think though, but no offence) I'm pretty sure there's hundreds of factions severs listed everywhere. If you do still hope to run a factions server, try adding a twist to it. Try and make it more original and unique?
07/20/2014 8:38 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
Hashiramas
I have many plugins planned and Many things to add that will make it unique and one of a kind such as making trees fall and making explosions better! Being that i cant explain all of this in one short paragraph i was not able to express myself completely. Sorry for the misunderstanding
07/20/2014 3:04 pm
zxkhaloodxz
First Name: Khalid

Minecraft IGN: iTzKhalid

Server Information: I think of making a skyblock & Skywar server that will be famous and all credit and 75% of donations will go to you and i promise that it will be a successful server and i think of making it a skyblock that has ranks like: if you play for 4 hours then you get a rank and i think of it that with it i can make instead a faction skyblock which means that you can raid other skyblocks and take loot and ive never seen a server with that idea!

Why should I sponsor your server?: Because i really need a server and it will be famous and a good community and safe environment and i would like to host a website for the server and make it famous and cool that everyone likes to play in and i think that its a new idea and no one had made it. People are unfamiliar with it but its a new and cool idea that might be a fun way to play in minecraft while mixing games together and ive already owned a server and worked in servers (as staff) so i know what to do

Additional Information: i accept that you can offer only 2/4 of the nodes and i accept to all rules and ill help you with anything you need
07/20/2014 4:04 pm
AxoPax
Denied, sorry but I have limited nodes. My services can be used for somebody more promising.
07/20/2014 2:57 pm
AxoPax
Bump
07/19/2014 7:24 pm
Level 1 : New Network
TheKingRileyIV
First Name: Riley

Minecraft IGN: TheKingRileyIV

Server Information: For my server (if I had one) I would like it to be a faction server. The server would have to included mcMMo because its the best. The faction server would be a great server for everyone to be on, I'd make sure I got trustworthy and well known staff. The server would be semi-op, If you know what that is.

Why should I sponsor your server?: I have managed servers before, and created good communities. I have experience in setting up the server itself, plugins/permissions, and creating essentials for the server such as a website. I know very many people who could help me succeed and rise as a community. I got a website designer, a coder, and plugin developer from when I used to run a server back in the 1.5 days haha. Also I'd split the donations 50/50 Cause it's only fair, you are the one hosting it for me (If I am accepted)

Thanks for reading
Have a nice day,
Riley
Additional Information:
07/21/2014 6:44 am
AxoPax
Accepted.
07/19/2014 6:28 pm
AxoPax
Bump
07/18/2014 7:31 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
NostalgicBrowser
aww i was to late
07/18/2014 7:30 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
NostalgicBrowser
First Name: caleb
Skype: cboy sum numbers (i haven't used i in a while and am on my secondary pc at the moment so i cant check)
Minecraft IGN: calebwiebolt11
Server Information: basically my server plans involve mini games that are completely unique. that stand out. the server will be called mc infested and our main game mode (along with others) is called infested. here is the description of the game mode from my server project post that i will be putting up soon:

Infested is our main survival game mode. Its designed to bring a hole new experience to mine craft. When you join infested you get to choose a side. Ether you choose the infested side or the survivor side. Then you choose a class and get out there. A major game mechanic of infested is the infestation blocks. The hole premises of the game is based on these blocks that spread through out the world. If you are on the infested side your goal is to spread the infestation all over the world. If you are on the survivors side your job is to repel the infection. The players on a team have to work together to gather resource and try to win.

Why should I sponsor your server?: Because you will bring a server that is fair, custom coded, and unique to the players of minecraft. Which is a rare thing these days.
Additional Information: i like tacos and i can code in java.

if you want more info about any of the planed game modes or want a full description of all of them pm me. thanks caleb
07/20/2014 4:05 pm
AxoPax
Denied, sorry but I have limited nodes. My services can be used for somebody more promising.
07/18/2014 7:28 pm
Levelz05
First Name: Alex

Minecraft IGN: Levelz

Server Information:
Im a survival guy, but i want a twist. I want to make a uhc survival server. If you don't know what uhc is its a game type where you don't regenerate health without the use of golden apple or health potion. There a many uhc fans out there, from Mindcrack to Cube. Not only will it provide the exhilarating uhc game type it will also provide a non whitelisted smp to play on.

Why should I sponsor your server?:
There are many fans, and people who enjoy uhc. This is a cool thing that i haven't seen very much. I've also ran a few servers, know plugin commands and can work efficiently. I'm very unbiased when dealing with situations.

Additional Information: I don't really care about the money, you can make a 50/50 split with yourself and charity.
07/20/2014 4:04 pm
AxoPax
07/18/2014 7:21 pm
AxoPax
LostStoriesFirst Name: Rehman

Minecraft IGN: LostStories

Server Information: Well I'm thinking about running a Factions (Not 100% sure) I have 2 ideas the other I will tell on skype, anyway I'm thinking for factions stuff that normally wouldn't be provided to members (Prot 2 - 3) maybe a side bar displaying what the players user is how many kills they have got, there faction there death ratio etc, on this server there is no OP ranks, everyone is equal the shop would provide everything in the game, except spawn eggs.and some other cool things maybe even have it so those annoying loot stealers can't loot steal and , for the second Idea I don't wanna say on PMC, so you'd have to skype me on that.

Why should I sponsor your server?: I'm a very nice person, Im mature at times, and sometimes I like to fool around! I like to have fun and get to know new people!

Additional Information: I don't want any profits so 100% all your donations! I hope you accept me !

Thanks for applying anyways!
07/18/2014 6:40 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
kogan007
First Name: Corey
Minecraft IGN: kogan007
Server Information:

If you were to host a server for me, I would create it as a Towny War server, which if you are unfamiliar with, is a server where players can create towns/nations (Using the towny plugin), and players would be able to start wars with other towns/nations, and fight to the death to see who can be the best nation on the server, but.....

The realistic twist to it

Players can have naval battles and fire cannons filled with tnt, and rule the seas!
This is due to the plugin "Ships" which allows you to create actual ships instead of the actual minecraft boat, and they can ride them at simple control!

Why should I sponsor your server?:

I think it should be for the reason above, as of the server idea, and because I think I am able to create a successful server.

I have managed servers before, and created good communities. I have experience in setting up the server itself, plugins/permissions, and creating essentials for the server such as a website, and close friends of mine would help out by creating plugins and building, and creating graphics for us.
Additional Information:

I currently own a domain name, and a very small server, which I can not use due to its size sadly.
07/18/2014 7:18 pm
AxoPax
Accepted contacted via skype
07/18/2014 7:23 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
kogan007
Awesome, but I didn't get a skype contact request, can you give me yours?
07/18/2014 7:27 pm
AxoPax
Ryancup123
07/18/2014 5:44 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
LostStories
d
07/18/2014 5:41 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
Mimsjammer
First Name: Gabe

Minecraft IGN:mimsjammer

Server Information: For my server (if I had one) I would like it to be a faction server. The server would have to included mcMMo because its the best. The faction server would be a great server for everyone to play on all the time.

Why should I sponsor your server?:You should sponsor me because I am currently starting twitch and I could recommend your hosting to a butt load of people. I would also help you out with artwork for you hosting services.

Additional Information: My computer is a mac.
07/18/2014 7:20 pm
AxoPax
07/18/2014 7:58 am
AxoPax
Still sponsoring 2 more servers!
07/18/2014 6:37 am
AxoPax
Bump
07/17/2014 9:50 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
ShadowCatEXE
First Name: Matt

Minecraft IGN: Epicballzy

Server Information: I'm guessing I'm supposed to describe what I would do with a server..? Well, any ways. What I was thinking, is that I could have a KitPvp server. One that will be custom coded by me. It will contain it's own currencies at which you can buy kits as well as items to make custom kits. There will also be stats to show how many kills, deaths, points.. etc. Players will be able to steal players items upon killing their opponents as any kitpvp server or arena. As things progress, I will hopefully be adding kill streaks, and prizes for amounts of kills. As well I would be open to any suggestions. I was also having an Idea that I could have 2 maps. One of which being the original kitpvp with regular classes that use Swords, Axes, Potions, and another map which would be with kits that use special abilities. (Not fully planned out yet)

Why should I sponsor your server?: I think you should sponsor my server because I think it will be original, as well as a lot of work will go into setting everything up and getting all the main mechanics to the server going in the direction I would like it to be.

Additional Information: I hope you approve of this application
07/18/2014 5:24 pm
AxoPax
Now sponsoring. Contacted via skype to discuss more.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome