What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -

How many hours can you contribute per day? -

Do you have Skype? -

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? -

Anything else we should know? -

Join the server pvp.rysecraft.net
McBen328
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2014 2:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
skill_z
IGN - puga29

Age -13

Timezone -Eastern Time Zone

What time are you most often on? -Usually around 4 P.M if weekdays and 10 A.M on weekends.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -I first played Minecraft back in 2012 and I usually play pretty often almost every day.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? -Yes because of the lag the server temp banned me for flying after doing some parkour.

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++) -No I have absolutely no idea on how to code using any program.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -On my friends server that got shutdown because he couldn't find the funds.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -About 4 - 5 a day.

Do you have Skype? -Yes (puga292)

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? -I do not have any kind of recording software but I do have a Mic.

Anything else we should know? -Well not really but I am pretty trust worthy.(I hope thats not buttkissing or anything )
03/15/2014 9:29 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Button Pusher
Officerkit
IGN -Officerkit

Age -13

Timezone -Central

What time are you most often on? -Saturdays (today, woot)

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -I played my first day on minecraft and got killed by a simple slime last year on christmas. I play not an exact amount of time, but I play a lot, especially if it's a nopvp server.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? -Yes, a lot of the time I get accused of false things or someone is rude to me.

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++) - No.Im willing to learn.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -Yes, I used to be co-owner.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -as much as I can.

Do you have Skype? -No

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? -Yes to mic, but Im setting up my YT channel at the moment.

Anything else we should know? -I like cats.
03/15/2014 9:21 am
TheNoodleSamurai
IGN - TheNoodleSamurai

Age -12 I'm not going to lie

Timezone -Eastern

What time are you most often on? - from 3pm- randomly getting on and off around 5:30

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -I recently got a computer and started around new years, but i have been watching youtube videos of lets plays for about 4 years. I play every day

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - No

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++) -No

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -I am currently a moderator on another server which is small so i don't do much.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - about 2-3 on weekdays and 3 1/2 - 6 on weekends

Do you have Skype? -no but if you would like i could get one easily

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? -i am able to record and have a microphone, i would promote and advertise the server as much as possible on my channel

Anything else we should know? - Even though i am 12 i am not dumb or immature, I wrestle even though i am a geek and have been on academic team for 2 years. Even if i am not chosen i will still play on the server. Please respond as soon as possible whether or not i am accepted.
03/15/2014 9:14 am
ScarySpiritsX
IGN - ScarySpiritsX

Age -15(going 16)

Timezone -GTM+8:00

What time are you most often on? -8:00-12:00(UTC+8:00)

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -Last yeat exact date dont remember, Can play almost everyday

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? -Nope

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++) -Nope

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -Does own bukkit server counts?Tried to set up one online but failed badly

How many hours can you contribute per day? -4 hrs

Do you have Skype? -Yesh(nicholaskimchi98)

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? -Yes i am able to record and i have a microphone

Anything else we should know? -Not really
03/15/2014 9:07 am
mawshed
IGN - mawshed

Age - 15, and will be 16 this year.

Timezone - GMT +8

What time are you most often on? - In my timezone, 4pm till 9pm? Not sure.. depending on school. Weekends, morning till night. Any time is possible if I do not have anything on.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I started playing Minecraft since early 2011. I play quite often, almost everyday.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - None that I could recall of.

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++) - Nope.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Not in any public server. But, I've set up my own bukkit server, also helped with my friends'.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 3-6 hrs on weekdays. Maybe 8 hrs on weekends? It all depends.

Do you have Skype? - Yes, mawshed.

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? - Yes, I am able to record, and have a microphone.

Anything else we should know? - I'm a girl, and I'd really love to be part of the team. I also vote every time I play on the server. I also have a YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/mawshed
03/08/2014 3:09 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
ChuckNorrised
*Bump*
Looking forward to working with you!
03/08/2014 10:47 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Minimasonizer12
IGN - minimasonizer12

Age - 15

Timezone - U.S. central

What time are you most often on? - 4-7 on weekdays and most of the day on weekends

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I joined during late alpha, I usually play every day

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - I'm proud to say I've never been banned!

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++) - Nope

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Yes, I was a co-owner on a late beta server that was shut down due to lack of funds, and I've been admin/mod on many others.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 3-7

Do you have Skype? - Yes (minimasonizer12)

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? - I'm not able to record

Anything else we should know? - I've always loved helping people, and I'm always up to challenges.
03/08/2014 8:43 am
McBen328
ChuckNorrisedHelper App

IGN - OmegaPulse

Age - 13

Timezone - PDT/PST

What time are you most often on? - Between 4 and 10PM.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I started playing Minecraft during beta, but really got into it during the 1.3.2 update. I'll usually play 4-6 hours every day.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - Not that I can recall.

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++) - I am most familiar with JavaScript (33% done with my course) and I am taking CS50x from HarvardX on http://www.edx.org. I know a little bit of Java, and have messed around with VB.Net quite a bit.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I've owned, administrated, and moderated servers in the past year. I had belonged to the KamoCraft, GoldenDawnPixelmon, StahpItCraft, and QuantumMC servers.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 4 to 6 hours on average.

Do you have Skype? - Yes, ChuckNorrised.

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? - I am able to record, and do own a microphone.

Anything else we should know? - I'm female.

Accepted welcome to the team ,
03/08/2014 7:34 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
ChuckNorrised
Helper App

IGN - OmegaPulse

Age - 13

Timezone - PDT/PST

What time are you most often on? - Between 4 and 10PM.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I started playing Minecraft during beta, but really got into it during the 1.3.2 update. I'll usually play 4-6 hours every day.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - Not that I can recall.

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++) - I am most familiar with JavaScript (33% done with my course) and I am taking CS50x from HarvardX on www.edx.org. I know a little bit of Java, and have messed around with VB.Net quite a bit.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I've owned, administrated, and moderated servers in the past year. I had belonged to the KamoCraft, GoldenDawnPixelmon, StahpItCraft, and QuantumMC servers.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 4 to 6 hours on average.

Do you have Skype? - Yes, ChuckNorrised.

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? - I am able to record, and do own a microphone.

Anything else we should know? - I'm female.
03/07/2014 6:07 pm
GamesforChrist7
IGN - TheLostWindSoul

Age - 17

Timezone - Central Time (US & Canada)

What time are you most often on? - After 5pm my time on weekdays and it depends whenever I wake up on the weekends

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - Beta 1.7, Minecraft is the only game I play so I play it alot

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - Yes I have for me just being stupid and some because of some girl problems and abuseive owners. Yes I have been banned before

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++) - No

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Well I had many jobs as a plugin manager and moderator in the past. Admin a few times

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 4 on weekdays. And it depends on what time I wake up on weekends

Do you have Skype? - Yes. mrmismboy2011 is my name

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? - I am able to record but I really don't believe in recording. And no I normally text chat it's because I have problem understanding voices

Anything else we should know? - No, not that I can think off.
03/08/2014 7:24 am
McBen328
Accepted, welcome to the team Join the server to receive your rank
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome