I am sad ;-;

Banana Doctor's Avatar Banana Doctor9/16/14 7:01 am
9/16/2014 5:38 pm
Jas's Avatar Jas
Lately, PMC and twitter are filled with flame, spam, and hate. I should expect the same for this topic I guess, so moderators please save this link as flame wars could start with one simple post... Anyway, here me out before you reply.

I am sad as I said because everyone is upset about jeb, the EULA, and or course Microsoft. Firstly, I like a lot of the stuff Jeb is adding. I really don't feel like Minecraft should be more realistic. I like the change. In fact, I install mods all the time. Jeb's stuff is a freebe! Next, the EULA. That was existing for a long time, it is nothing new. The only difference is that now Mojang decided to enforce it. Sure it's annoying for some servers but there is no reason you should have anything Minecraft be your job unless you are actually working at minecraft or maybe a famous youtuber, but server owners should just make a bit to support their server so it keeps running, not make an extra 20 bucks. And finally Microsoft. People say all games die when bigger companies buy out the game, but that minecraft has a chance because of the big fan base. Well, I agreed until I saw PMC react to this. Everybody is saying Minecraft is ruined and Microsoft hasn't made any changes to the game yet. :L

Well, there's my two cents. If you are a mod bookmark this link, from what I've seen this topic may get ugly. If you are a member (lol or contest judge I guess) than reply your thoughts on how people are reacting to this, just please follow the PMC rules and guidelines before commenting. Keep it clean!
Banana Doctor
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/16/2014 5:38 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Jas
Locked. This is a generic Microsoft / EULA thread. There are official threads for those in the Dicussion category, please use those. Thanks!

- Slendy
09/16/2014 5:15 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
ThePopcornKings
Microsoft wouldn't invest 2.5 billion dollars to ruin something. That's just stupid.
09/16/2014 5:00 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
Yeah, I don't think the Micosoft will ruin Minecraft but they because they will want to get their investment back. It just waits to be seen if they do that by getting new customers or DLC, which I made a blog about.
09/16/2014 4:43 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dolphin
_ogre
09/16/2014 2:44 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
CrumpetBobner
Lol Guys Mine craft is the 2nd most popular game on the internet I Think mine craft is making alot of good choices to so it wont be gone for a long long time

microsoft isnt evil unless you play on the playstation then your doomed :/
09/16/2014 2:42 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Prince
n8mo
I'm mainly concerned that microsoft'll pull an xbox live and add a monthly online subscription. If they do I'm going to ditch the game.
09/16/2014 8:46 am
Level 30 : Artisan Cake
Druxe
2.5 billion dollars. Try typing that. It's a big number.

I don't think Microsoft will invest 2.5 BILLION dollars to get a game to ruin it. What have they done in the past?" Some say windows 8. Before posting. Tell me, what's bad about Windows 8? And sure... It's not the best gaming operating system, but it's not like they're forcing you to take it, you can use linux for all the world cares.

About the EULA, if a big company spends a huge amount of money to get a small company and its games. When they see how the community is raging about the EULA. I personally think they'll remove it sometime.

About 1.8, I actually like the new features in 1.8, I love em in fact, my favorite update, they add so many possibilities to my maps and runs I plan to make, so many cool feature while playing on survival servers. The sphere resource packs and stuff that, they're optional! Nobody is forcing you.

With server-api's things were good, but i have a feeling the Mojang team will release something better, or sponge will be out in like a month or two. For now, we can use the API Doing-It-Well's making. You'll probably find his thread. He already has so many commands and features, and if he doesn't already have plugin support, he will soon, probably.

Well, that's my input. See you around!
09/16/2014 2:30 pm
Banana Doctor
Agreed. Good to see not everybody hates all this stuff
09/16/2014 7:36 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
Minecraft isn't even done yet.
09/16/2014 7:40 am
Banana Doctor
^ thanks for being part of the actual topic
09/16/2014 7:33 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
PlacedObsidian
yOLo
09/16/2014 7:06 am
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
SpiderMatty
Who cares about this stuff! YOU CAN STILL GET JUST AS MUCH FROM SERVERS!
MICROSOFT WON'T RUIN MC OF COURSE THEY HAVEN'T MADE ANY CHANGES THEY JUST GOT IT! IF IT WAS MoRE REAL THINGS WoULD FALL!
09/16/2014 7:24 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Pandorasmist
WhY AlL Of A sUDDEN DiD YoU StART TaLKING LIkE THIs?
09/16/2014 7:30 am
Banana Doctor
Well this thread has gotten off to a good start! xD
09/16/2014 7:17 am
Banana Doctor
YES! Lol I like how a few rebel os refused to be cap xD. (MoRE REAL THINGS WoULD)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome