SaltCraft.2 Looking for staff [admins] [mods] etc...

Trey2k's Avatar Trey2k9/20/14 2:32 am
9/22/2014 3:17 pm
NikeMC's Avatar NikeMC

Hello, my name is Trey and i am the owner/creator of SaltCraft(TM) and we have recently been down. but i decided to update it and we are going to need staff to do so.

here are the openings:

Head-Admin - 0 Openings

Admin - 4 Openings

Website Developer - 1 opening

Head-Mod - 1 opening

Mod - 4 openings

Builder - 3 Openings

Helper - 5 Openings

Head-admin and admin app:
Click to reveal
1. Name and age:
2. *IGN:
3. *Skype(must have mic):
4. *Wanted Position:
5. *Have you ever been banned from a server if so why:
6. *Past experience:
7. *Why should i chose you:
8. *about you:
9. *What would you do to someone of higher rank abusing there power:
10. *What would you do if someone threaten to DDos our server if you do not op him:
11. Extra

Head-Mod Mod and Helper app:
Click to reveal
1. Name and age:
2. *IGN:
4. *Wanted Position:
5. *Past experience:
6. *Why should i chose you:
7. *about you:
8. Extra

Website Developer app:
Click to reveal
1. Name and age:
2. *IGN:
4. *Have you ever been banned from a server if so why:
5. *Link to past work:
7. *about you:
8. Extra

Builder app:
Click to reveal
1. Name and age:
2. *IGN:
4. *Have you ever been banned from a server if so why:
5. *IMG of work:
7. *about you:
8. Extra
Trey2k
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2014 3:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NikeMC
IGN:Nikeguy12
How long have you been on the server: I have not been on this server.
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): The reason idea I want to be Helper is I love to help people. I have the experience to be a Helper. I have good grammar in my opinion.
Experience (details): I have been Mod on 4 servers, Admin on 2 and Owned a server with my brother and friends. It was called GhostCraft and it had 200 slots.
Contact info: Skype- nikegfx_
Dedicated time: I can provide up to 4 hours and sometimes even 5
What you can bring: I have the experience and grammar. I know the commands and plugins. I am good at dealing with disputes with players. And I leave them happy. I can keep the server and chat running smooth. I am a nice guy who gets along with everyone but I have no time for rule breakers. I will not disrespect, make fun of or bully anyone at any point on my journey on this server.
09/22/2014 2:05 pm
Trey2k
bump
09/20/2014 8:03 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
AmirahassanGGGG
Thanks!
09/20/2014 7:58 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
AmirahassanGGGG
1. Name and age:Hello my name is John Age:13
2. *IGN:AmiraHassan
3. *Skype(must have mic):Yes I have a mic ( Raids King ) There is a space no dot
4. *Wanted Position: H-Admin Or any position you suggest is best for me
5. *Have you ever been banned from a server if so why:Not really That I can think of.
6. *Past experience:I know how to use groupmanager , pex and many other plugins I know when to ban or mute or kick someone for certain reasons.
7. *Why should i chose you:I am very experienced, I owned my server I am staff on a few servers right now I could state IP on skype if you'd you like
8. *about you:I am 13 I know how to play Minecraft I have something Some other people Don't, Also I like basketball Kobe bryant is my favorite, I am white
9. *What would you do to someone of higher rank abusing there power:If i was op I would deop them and derank them Then I would contact the owner on skype, Let the owner handle it from there.
10. *What would you do if someone threaten to DDos our server if you do not op him:I would perm ban him Report it to the owner.
11. Extra: If you need anything else Just please PM me on skype or here I'm here all the time!
09/20/2014 7:20 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
LyonJenkins
1. Name and age: Lyon and I am 11 years of age. Before you deny it, I am very mature for my age, and I'm very respectful.
2. *IGN: jedimaster221
3. *Skype(must have mic): jedimaster2212 But, I won't be talking for like another 1-2 days because I'm sick. (With a very sore throat), sorry for the inconvenience.
4. *Wanted Position: Admin, or Head-Mod/Mod is good too!
5. *Have you ever been banned from a server if so why: I was honestly bad on Bad Lion for hacking. It about a year ago or something. And that's it I believe.
6. *Past experience: I have a vast knowledge of being staff, and a vast experience, so here's the list; Owner(4), Co-Owner(3), Head-Admin(2), Admin(3), Head-Mod(3), and Mod(3).
7. *Why should I chose you: I am very mature for age. I know a lot of being staff, and love doing it. I would be a great candidate if you accept me and forget about my age.
8. *about you: Like I said above, I am very mature & I love helping people. And I also enjoy playing MC a lot. I am very respectful, nice, funny and more great things about me. I am also in 6th grade and play the flute. And no, I am not a girl. And, I live near Austin, Texas, USA! And My time zone is; Central Time Zone.
9. *What would you do to someone of higher rank abusing there power: I would first contact a higher rank than that person and let them deal with it. If it was a admin, I would contact the Head-Admin, if it was a Head-Mod, I would contact a admin, and as I said let them deal with it,
10. *What would you do if someone threaten to DDos our server if you do not op him: I would first get his ip, (not hard), and put it in my description for Skype. Lol Jk no! Fir real I would perma-ban him, and if he comes on I guess I'll be on the server a lot banning....
11. What exactly is your server about? Factions, Kit PvP, building, what?
09/20/2014 7:03 am
KingCreepy
1. Name and age: Kasper kraack, 18 years old
2. *IGN:Kasperkraack
3. *Skype(must have mic): ImKraack ( but i prefer to write instead of talking)
4. *Wanted Position: Admin
5. *Have you ever been banned from a server if so why: Never
6. *Past experience: I have been admin on 6 servers, Co-owner in 1 server, and head-admin on 2 server, so i got some pretty good experince..
7. *Why should i chose you: You should take me because I'm not only qualified for this position due to my experiences, but also i'm loyal, always gets the "job" done, funny, nice to all people, and because of the positive attitudes that I have towards the tasks given to me. I take good care of my responsibilities so if you are giving this position to me, then think of it as a great "investment".
8. *about you: I'm 18 years old, and live in Denmark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7f5sWzt0yA.
I also have a youtube, but it got hacked, so i have created a new one.. So this can be a great opportunity for both of us
9. *What would you do to someone of higher rank abusing there power: Talk to the other staff members and then report it to the owner
10. *What would you do if someone threaten to DDos our server if you do not op him: I would perm/ ip ban him, because he might tell the truth :/
11. Extra Modern style houses are beautiful
09/20/2014 4:40 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
fastgameing361
1. Name and age: Jake and my age is 15
2. *IGN: ekul361
3. *Skype(must have mic): jake361361
4. *Have you ever been banned from a server if so why: Yes because of people ddosing servers and banning everyone in view
5. *Link to past work: I will show you in skype
6. *Why should i chose you: tell me if you find anyone else as good as me for this low price
7. *about you:I am a 15 Year old from the UK, I have a GCSE Grade of a A* for graphics and product design, so I know how the design specification will work with a minecraft server, and depending on what the server is I can compare it.
8. *What would you do to someone of higher rank abusing there power: Report it and keep quite, before they get of in a rage. -----------\> What is this for? just
9. *What do you do to spammers: mute them -----------/>why would a website developer need to prove he knows this?
10. Extra: Costs: £16 for the website / Logo - £15 / Banner.JPG - £15
09/20/2014 4:02 am
SlimeballHD
Hey Thanks Sorry thats not my skype... So ehm you could post your skype?
09/20/2014 10:54 am
Trey2k
my skype is taineriley1
09/20/2014 3:52 am
Trey2k
bump
09/20/2014 3:12 am
SlimeballHD
1. Name and age: My name is Alex and my age is 11
2. *IGN: SlimeballHD
3. *Skype(must have mic): live:aleksandersasha_1
4. *Wanted Position: Administrator
5. *Have you ever been banned from a server if so why: I'm gonna be honest, yes i have been banned on a few servers, one of them was just a hacker taking over a server, the other one banned me for flying too much. (I wasn't flying)
6. *Past experience: I have been Moderator, Co-Owner, Admin and Head-Moderator on a some servers. DynastyMC and ObsidianPrison
7. *Why should i chose you: Because i feel that i can take the responsibility to fully administrate a server. And i love making friends. No one should talk to me like i'm Admin or something. They should talk to me like i'm a Default member. I like all the players and i will help them if i can.
8. *about you: I'm honest, i like potatoes (#ReallyHelpfullInfotoknow) and i can speak 3 languages, English (Duuh), Russian and Dutch. (I'm from Ukraine)
9. *What would you do to someone of higher rank abusing there power: I would discuss with other ranks, and report it to the Owner's.
10. *What would you do if someone threaten to DDos our server if you do not op him: Tricky question. What i will do is actually IP BAN him, you don't know if he's really a Hacker...
11. Extra: Potatoes are the best
09/20/2014 3:20 am
Trey2k
i added you on skype(i think) please respond
09/20/2014 3:02 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Jishwaah
1. Name and age: Josh, 13
2. *IGN: JR1410
3. *Skype(must have mic): RileyJosh1410, but please no calling
4. *Wanted Position: Admin or above
5. *Have you ever been banned from a server if so why: No
6. *Past experience: Head Admin x2m, admin x2, mod x3, co-owner x2, owner x1
7. *Why should i chose you: Because I am responsible and ready to help players
8. *about you: I play guitar and enjoy playing minecraft! I have twitch and youtube.
9. *What would you do to someone of higher rank abusing there power: Report it to the owner/co-owner
10. *What would you do if someone threaten to DDos our server if you do not op him: Ban IP and username, then report to owner.
11. Extra. Thank you for reading this and I look forward to hearing from you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome