Salutations! I'm Red_Frog357.

Red_Frog357's Avatar Red_Frog3571/29/15 9:09 pm
1 emeralds 500 8
1/30/2015 9:18 pm
Red_Frog357's Avatar Red_Frog357
Hi! My name is Red_Frog357 (I know. My name needs to be changed). I am particularity new to PMC and... well I am here to introduce myself. I have an average knowledge about MC and MC features. But I am not all about statistics and specific facts. Before I purchased any type of MC I was a GIANT fan of Let's Players (I don't think I can advertise their names). Anyway they streamed the adventures and fun and action that MC beholds. Eventually, I got MC Pocket Edition. It was a fantastic start. Before the fancy updates it got pretty recently, I was able to act upon the basics I saw in vids. After a year or two I was able to build up the courage to buy the BIG package THEE Minecraft. The game with ALL of the possibilities...redstone, servers, custom maps, and especially... MODS. Well, after another year I became sad because I spent all of that money(not that it was THAT much) on Minecraft. Because I thought I wasn't GOOD enough to play MC. But then I realized that cried was sad over nothing at all. I thought that MC was a game not life that is then when I opened up my true spirit of MC. The moral of the story is to never give up you'll find that somethin' one day.
Red_Frog357
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2015 9:18 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Red_Frog357
Thank You all sooo much! I am already feeling like a part of this...family.
01/30/2015 10:26 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
Barcelo98
Welcome!
01/29/2015 9:45 pm
Level 40 : Master Pokemon
Chellizard
Welcome to PMC! If you want your name changed, be sure to send a PM to all three supermoderators. (:
01/29/2015 9:57 pm
Level 24 : Expert Network
NOTAVALIABLE
or just the one thats conveniently online at that point in time.why would you want to spam them ._.
01/29/2015 11:09 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
You are supposed to message all of them so that they can collectively decide if the reason to change the name is good enough.
01/29/2015 9:54 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
You can find the supermods over here.

Welcome to the site!
01/29/2015 9:29 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Phant
That's an interesting story mate!

Anyway, welcome to PMC! *tosses diamond*
01/29/2015 9:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Kingdomapbuilder
RedFrog357Hi! My name is Red_Frog357 (I know. My name needs to be changed). I am particularity new to PMC and... well I am here to introduce myself. I have an average knowledge about MC and MC features. But I am not all about statistics and specific facts. Before I purchased any type of MC I was a GIANT fan of Let's Players (I don't think I can advertise their names). Anyway they streamed the adventures and fun and action that MC beholds. Eventually, I got MC Pocket Edition. It was a fantastic start. Before the fancy updates it got pretty recently, I was able to act upon the basics I saw in vids. After a year or two I was able to build up the courage to buy the BIG package THEE Minecraft. The game with ALL of the possibilities...redstone, servers, custom maps, and especially... MODS. Well, after another year I became sad because I spent all of that money(not that it was THAT much) on Minecraft. Because I thought I wasn't GOOD enough to play MC. But then I realized that cried was sad over nothing at all. I thought that MC was a game not life that is then when I opened up my true spirit of MC. The moral of the story is to never give up you'll find that somethin' one day.

Welcome!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome