SAOnline is Recruiting Staff

Nousama's Avatar Nousama4/27/16 10:30 am
1 emeralds 1.1k 34
7/3/2016 1:20 am
SkaterPro8's Avatar SkaterPro8

Important: We're only searching for builder's from now on.
Nousama
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2016 1:20 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
Hiyah, It has been awhile but has the server been released? Or is it still in the works?
06/14/2016 6:43 pm
SkaterPro8
is this server still being worked on?
06/15/2016 9:45 am
Nousama
We have been changing a lot recently, but it is still beeing worked on.
05/25/2016 12:46 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Waffle
Wafflegum
Free bump
05/20/2016 9:58 am
Nousama
#bump
05/17/2016 11:47 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
dyldylb
Moderator or admin

Real name
dylan

Name on Skype
dyldylb or dylan beinart

Past experience:
admin and head admin and head engineer (command blocks and stuff

Why you?
You should pick me because I am very motivated to do cool things and i'm passionate about minecraft. If someone is hacking, I'll instantly ban them. Hacking is one of the worst thing you can do on a server. i have experienced it many times and hate all the moments when i get ignored by mods when i report hacks because i haven't donated or some other crap like that. I played minecraft for 4 years. i am willing to learn new things and teach others. my friends say i'm funny and a good problem solver. i can joke around too but i can be really mature when i need to be.
i have only recently started watching SAO but i have no plans to stop watching
i think the idea of it is amazing and with the right blend of people will be an amazing and fun minecraft experiance.
05/17/2016 9:02 am
Nousama
Still looking for builders.
05/14/2016 8:16 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
HarleyGames
Moderator Application

Lynn

Name on Skype:
lynngames

Past experience:
I have been an admin and moderator on few servers. But im still looking to gain more experience to become better!!

Why you:
I'm a friendly fun loving person. I've watched SAO, and other anime. (Thats not really a main reason though.) I'm wanting to get more experience with being a moderator or admin. I can be strict and rule enforcing when it is needed. I also want to play/help on a SAO server you are the first one i've ever came across!
05/14/2016 4:55 pm
SkaterPro8
Excuse me I emailed the given email about a week ago and have not gotten an answer. My email is kjc2705@icloud.com just fyi and sorry if i am begging you but i have been thinking about this nonstop. I am really looking forward to the release of this server. Thanks!
05/05/2016 2:16 pm
Nousama
#Bump
05/02/2016 9:54 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
CrumpetBobner
Hey, I'm just eager to hear what you have to say, I can't tell you how many forum posts I've responded to that never got back to me. No offence intended.[/quote]

Your application is great, but the thing is: Everyone is applying for Moderator, and i dont think we need over ninethousand Mod's. So thats why i need time to think about it.[/quote]

Well, I can apply for a different position if that would help.
05/01/2016 7:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DragonMellow
Hey guys I'm DragonMellow! Unfortunately, I don't meet the age requirement to apply for staff but I still want to wish your server and new staff the best of luck! I have a feeling your server is going to turn out great! I am a huge fan of Sword Art Online myself so I'll be looking forward to playing on here!
05/01/2016 7:16 pm
SkaterPro8
Is there any other way? because i do not have skype and am not willing to get it.
05/02/2016 10:52 am
Nousama
There is another way. Just look again on our website.
04/30/2016 8:13 pm
SkaterPro8
Would you be willing to accept Beta testers?
04/30/2016 10:45 pm
Nousama
Actually you can register here to join the Betatesting-Pool: http://bit.ly/1rqbv60
04/30/2016 5:01 pm
CrumpetBobner
Is this topic still being checked?
04/30/2016 5:10 pm
Nousama
It is. But there are differnt time-zones, and i can't sit in front of my computer 42 hours a day. Also i need to think about who to choose for the staff a lot. ^^
04/30/2016 8:01 pm
CrumpetBobner
Hey, I'm just eager to hear what you have to say, I can't tell you how many forum posts I've responded to that never got back to me. No offence intended.
05/01/2016 6:49 am
Nousama
Your application is great, but the thing is: Everyone is applying for Moderator, and i dont think we need over ninethousand Mod's. So thats why i need time to think about it.
04/30/2016 8:34 am
CoolCreeper11
Name of Skype: mikolaj.dab
Past experience: I have been moderator on a server.
Why you: I want to be an admin. I have been playing minecraft for 3 years and have a lot of experience. I dont like hackers so i want to help you finding and baning them!! I love minecraft servers and just want to be an admin!!
04/29/2016 9:09 pm
DarkBunnies

Skype Name: avalonf3 (I prefer to not do calls by the way, just messaging)

Past Experience: I have been mod and helper on a few small servers helping them out with building ideas and with the server in general. I have also been admin on a bigger sized server (prison themed 100 players average, sadly shut down) helped build a lot of their mines, ranks, and helped keep the server safe (from hackers and rude people ).

Why You: Though I do not have much experience as others in these roles I am willing to fit your perspective on the moderator role. However, with my experience and being around other helpers/mods on other servers has given me the general idea of what to do and as I said I am willing to change to fit what your definition of mod is (should it be different). I also don't have too bad of a skill at building so should you need help I am always there to help! I am willing to give anywhere from 6-8 hours of each day to help with this server (depending on the day but I'm mostly available 6-8 hours). I hope to bring safety (as a mod should do) and a caring environment to the server along with other staff members and players
04/29/2016 7:30 pm
CrumpetBobner
Moderator Application

Robert

Skype Name:
robertgaiii:live

Past Experience:
I worked as an administrator for Whovians Anonymous ( Doctor Who Minecraft ).

Why you:
I'm very comfortable dealing with unreasonable, unpredictable, irrational individuals. I can be a great positive addition to your community, I'm friendly and mature. I'm a fun person to be around and I make sure I keep everyone happy without discriminating. I'm a good builder and could help contribute in that area as well.

I've watched and adored this show I can't wait for them to make more.
04/28/2016 7:02 pm
Aimbqt

Past experience:been staff and owner on multiple servers also had my own

Why:Im a massive Sao fan and im really reliable
04/28/2016 6:50 pm
herbie16

David

Name on Skype:
Will PM it upon request

Past experience: I have a LOT of experience. I have a large amount of knowledge on developing plugins / permissions. I am an admin on 3 other servers right now, have owned 2 of my own servers, been head-admin on 7 servers and even co-owner of 3I have been a developer/builder on a few popular servers (100+ people) for the last couple of months.

What can you provide for your server (specifically): For this question, I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. i would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama started in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the player to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see a lot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling

Why you?:
I bring a lot to the table. Being older makes me more mature and knowledgeable than a lot of younger Minecraft players(I am not bashing them). I also enjoy helping new players and taking charge when it is necessary. I have an EXTREMELY large amount of experience and can offer a wide variety of services to the server.
04/28/2016 5:06 pm
TjayTheBozo

Tjay

Name on Skype:
swagg-jones

Past experience:
Owner, admin, moderator and helper

Why you?:
I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can. I can also record a series for this as a Let's Play or Roleplay if you would like me to.
04/27/2016 8:10 pm
fire123123ice
Name on Skype: scalez_hiss
Past experience: (Like Admin or Owner on another Server) I used to own a bukkit server back when it was way easier and the other way of making a "bukkit" server was up before the servers were taken down.
Why you: I am a very intelligent and respectable human being and I think I could make a excellent moderator just from experience and knowledge of what to do and when to do it.
in game name (White_Wolfie)
04/27/2016 11:53 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
crebbo
Moderator Application

Djaami

Name on Skype:
djaami.eind

Past experience:
I have been Moderator on multiple networks based on mainly pvp. I myself own a network server called PrimalMC that's still in the making. We're currently searching for builders and a developer.

Why you:
I feel as if I help build a very successful community. I have a background in plugin configuration and server management and feel that that knowledge and experience gives me a unique view and perspective on server events and operations. I am very responsible and wont need supervision to ensure that I accomplish my tasks. I can dedicate an ample amount of time to the server and can sacrifice anything except money in the advancement of this server. I am an honest and trustworthy member. I am truly here to help build a great community. I intend to punish any players who abuse the rules and threaten the foundations of our server. I intend to ensure every player receives the funfilled and fair game-play experienced they signed up for. I will hunt for hackers and help out any player to the best of my abilities.

Also, I enjoy to watch anime. I finished Sword Art Online around 2 years ago and I rewatched it around 2 times. Here's a link to my anime list: http://myanimelist.net/profile/GoodNite.
04/29/2016 7:10 pm
Nousama
Hello GoodNite. You are accepted. Be welcome in the SAOnline-Staff.
04/27/2016 11:13 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Shinyhevb
Moderator Application

Name on Skype: hugotheslayer
Past experience: Started as trial moderator and slowly made my way to admin.
Why you: Over the time that I have been staff, I have dealt with a multitude of issues and problems ranging from simple questions to permanent banning of players who never learn or listen. I know how to both help any new players as well as deal with any unruly players as well as the punishments needed. However, this is not to say that I'm very strict. I'm usually lenient towards players unless it is something major such as bullying or hacking as I do not like to ban players permanently without giving them a chance and letting them have another chance. I usually like to just mess around, but I can be serious if it's needed. I'm an all-rounder type of person who's not particularly good at anything, but I can help with some building among other things.
04/28/2016 4:44 pm
Nousama
You are accepted. Be welcome in the Staff of SAOnline
04/27/2016 11:12 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
EBChris
Name on Skype: b3n_chr1stopher
Past experience: (Like Admin or Owner on another Server) Owner and manager of over 20 servers in the past and highly skilled with plugins and configuration as well as java and html.
Why you: because i saw this opportunity and i absolutely love SAO and i hope this server turns into something great that I can be apart of. This would be a dream come true. SAO is my favourite anime hands down. Kirito & Asuna.

Regards EB
04/27/2016 10:57 am
Level 34 : Artisan Waffle
Wafflegum

Real name
Kazuki

Name on Skype
kazuki1291

Past experience:
Co-owner and admin

Why you?
You should pick me because I am capable of doing things properly and calmly. When someone is spamming the chat, I will warn them once/twice time only. Then mute them for an hour or so. If they start spamming after they got unmuted, I'll permanently mute them. If someone is hacking, I'll instantly ban them. Hacking is one of the worst thing you can do on a server. It is totally unfair if you just kick/temp ban them because he earned things by hacking. Which is totally unfair for other players. I can handle things calmly and properly. I played minecraft for 2-3 years, so I know most of the staff-related things. I also can do render, which can help you in GFX-related stuff. Although I can't make logos and banners. I'm very new to it.

Check my arts here if you're interested.
http://kazukisenpai.deviantart.com
04/28/2016 4:41 pm
Nousama
You are accepted! Be welcome in the Staff of SAOnline.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome