Please lock, done search!

RageLokiCat's Avatar RageLokiCat10/20/14 7:06 pm
1 emeralds 234 4
10/20/2014 7:19 pm
RageLokiCat's Avatar RageLokiCat
I've going to lose my mind if I don't figure this out. I've got a 40 second long clip of a song with no real solid lyrics, and I can't figure out how to find the song. I've tried everything I can, short of a program that lets you upload a sample to search with, as I haven't found one. Help me!

Edit 1: I don't have any Apple devices, so apps on those are a no-go.
RageLokiCat
Level 21 : Expert Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/20/2014 7:14 pm
RageLokiCat
basketballer05I think the soundcloud app for apple devices allows you to play a song to it and it gives you the song, artist, and lyrics.

Thanks for the help. I'm afraid I don't have anything apple, but I've edited the OP in light of this.
10/20/2014 7:13 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Crafter
elfin8er
There's Shazam and SoundHound. Neither of them let you upload a song as far as I know, but you can play it over your speakers, and use either app to identify the song. Do you have an Android device?

There's also some software called Tunatic that I've never personally tried, but you could give it a go.

Your last option would be to ask a friend to use their mobile device to detect the song.
10/20/2014 7:19 pm
RageLokiCat
I

Found

It.

This is literally the best day of my life. You, sir/mam, are amazing. It doesn't appear to be well known, there aren't even youtube videos of it, but I now know the name.
10/20/2014 7:09 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
basketballer05
I think the soundcloud app for apple devices allows you to play a song to it and it gives you the song, artist, and lyrics.
EDIT: Oops, I meant soundhound and I don't think it's actually apple exclusive.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome