In Search of Singers,Animators, and Lyric Creators!

Seanzbc12Gamez's Avatar Seanzbc12Gamez10/26/14 3:20 pm
11/1/2014 9:29 pm
MinecraftDataLoaded's Avatar MinecraftDataLoaded
[b]I am in the work of making a "Problem" Minecraft Parody, and as the title insists, I need some singers, Animators, and Lyric Creators! If you wanna help me in this search, fill out this form: [url]goo.gl/forms/7D8h1hDZ9H[/url], with a little bit of your work, singers sent me a quick video or something of you singing your favorite song, animators send me a quick clip of an animation you have made, lyric creators send me a little bit of a song on which you have switched the lyrics out with your own! I will be having this "recruitment" session until 11/13/14 and on 11/15/14 me and a group of people will narrow the people that have applied down to our top 3, we will then send those 3 people emails, asking for their best work possible, and then on November 22th we will choose our picks for Singer, animator, and lyric creator. If you are in the top 3 and don't respond by December 6, 2014 at 10PM EST, you will automatically taken out of the top 3 and we will have top 2s' instead! Good luck and have fun! ( Singers keep in mind if you want to end up singing for the parody, you need a quiet room and a good mic so it doesn't sound like crap, and don't forget since we're doing a problem part you will have to do the high parts, along with the rap and whispering; if we get enough people and we like multiple we might just give you each a separate part to sing/whisper/rap)

(Some people have asked me "So basically you are getting other people to do your work and you are just uploading the video and making money off of it?", and that is absolutely false. I am making the background track/s, editing the video, helping make some of the lyrics, and I am also helping the animator as much as possible! If you had this thought what so ever, I am deeply sorry for the confusion!)

Good luck and may the best singer,animator, and lyric creator win!

Production should hopefully start by December 13th, and should be done around the beginning of April!
Seanzbc12Gamez
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2014 4:21 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
+PixelPirate+
Do you have music (backing track) ? If not i could make that.
11/01/2014 8:38 pm
Seanzbc12Gamez
Yes I already have an "basic background track" if you wanna take a swing at it and see if it's better than the one I already have then go ahead!
10/26/2014 7:38 pm
Level 21 : Expert Cowboy
Freelix2000
So... If you're looking for animators, singers, and song writers, then what do you do? =P
11/01/2014 9:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Narwhal
MinecraftDataLoaded
I agree. It seems like you're just looking for people to do all the work for you.
10/26/2014 7:41 pm
Seanzbc12Gamez
Seanzbc12Gamez Some people have asked me "So basically you are getting other people to do your work and you are just uploading the video and making money off of it?", and that is absolutely false. I am making the background track/s, editing the video, helping make some of the lyrics, and I am also helping the animator as much as possible! If you had this thought what so ever, I am deeply sorry for the confusion!

If you don't know where i'm getting this from look above, 2nd paragraph,
Sorry for the confusion.
10/26/2014 4:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DanH2
*nevermind! You replied lol!*
10/26/2014 7:44 pm
Seanzbc12Gamez
Replied to what? If you aren't talking to me then never mind
10/26/2014 4:20 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
SlyJaden
I would please.
10/26/2014 4:23 pm
Seanzbc12Gamez
Awesome, put you on the list, so far our first possible animator... if no one else applies, I guess we'll be doing a flash animated parody, unless you wanna try to get better at 3D animation between now and the time production will begin.
Also if you have friends that animate, sing, or make lyrics, send them to this thread, the more the merrier!
Also don't forget I'm gonna need a clip of what you can animate so that when we decide, we have an idea of what you can do compared to the other possible animators & so that you have a chance of being our animator!
10/26/2014 4:06 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
SlyJaden
Are you looking for Flash based animation or 3D? I can do detailed flash but other than that I don't have much experience in other software.
10/26/2014 4:20 pm
Seanzbc12Gamez
Well since it's minecraft themed I was kinda hoping to do 3D, but flash could possibly work, if we wanted to end up doing an cartoonish version of the parody, which is always a possibility. Would you like me to put you on the Possible Animator List or no?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome