In search of skilled mapmaker

aaroncp's Avatar aaroncp4/17/14 7:48 pm
1 emeralds 41
I have an idea for a server and I need someone who is great at making maps.

The center of the map needs to be large enough to house 200-250 people without rubbing shoulders together, and will house several very large buildings.

This center of the map will be dead, dark and nether-like. It will be surrounded by a large, un-crossable lava moat. On the other side of the moat the terrain should gradually, but quickly become greener (plains and forest), so the grass literally IS greener on the other side.

The underground needs to be normal, except that tunneling out will be impossible because the lava moat needs to go all the way down to the bedrock. No digging your way off the island in the middle of the moat, and if you try, you'll let lava in and most likely die.

Only one kind of block will be place-able in and above the lava moat, and it will be hard to obtain. People will either have to work together or backstab each other to get this special block, and they'll need a lot of them, because the moat should be at least 40 blocks wide around the center.

I am already renting a server and am developing a few custom bukkit plugins to run the game and leveling.

If you are interested, please contact me and send me some IPs of some servers with maps you've created.

Thanks for reading!
aaroncp
Level 1 : New Miner