<<GrayStone- Minecraft RPG Server - Builders needed!>>

Flashera's Avatar Flashera2/13/16 12:29 am
1 emeralds 293 7
2/20/2016 10:25 am
Flashera's Avatar Flashera
I think I need to start with this: What exactly is GrayStone? Well, the short answer is that it is a community based Roleplay/General Medieval Minecraft built server. The long answer? GrayStone is an RPG/Roleplay server in which the main dynamic is the concept of city-states growing from decimated once-thriving empires. The server in question contains many plugins currently on the works in which, at least tech wise, we are on the way to a release.

Here lies the problem, however: We do not have a substantial build team. In fact, right now, we only really have one active builder, me. This is where you guys come in:

I have an application below that you can fill out in the hopes of assisting a possibly great server! Hope to see you there!

Skills required:

- knowledge of VoxelSniper (this has some leniency due to the open-endedness of the plugin, but it would be nice to have the skillset avaible for terraforming purposes)
- knowledge of WorldEdit
- knowledge of depth, pallets, and style replication
- ability to competently build medieval-type builds
- creative ability to create new styles and things such as dungeons

Application Format:

IGN:

IRL Age (must be 14+):

Do you have knowledge of the skills above and more (if more, what?)?:

Why would you like to be an Architect on GrayStone?:

Previous experience with building (ie: high rank on a creative server, build team, servers built for, etc.):

Please post screenshots here (may be an imgur gallery, screenshot software, or directly posted, doesn't matter, but if you directly post, please put it in a spoiler, we don't want spam, now do we?):
Flashera
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/20/2016 10:25 am
Flashera
bump
02/19/2016 7:24 pm
Flashera
bump
02/18/2016 3:04 pm
Flashera
bump
02/14/2016 1:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Woahhha
IGN: 40a

IRL Age (must be 14+): 16

Do you have knowledge of the skills above and more (if more, what?)?: Yes, I have knowledge with voxel and worldedit I also have a decent bit of knowledge in plugins and such so if needed I can help a bit.

Why would you like to be an Architect on GrayStone?: I would like to become an Architect on GrayStone because I like the idea behind the server that I have read so far I also am looking to show off my skill and help GrayStone grow.

Please post screenshots here (may be an imgur gallery, screenshot software, or directly posted, doesn't matter, but if you directly post, please put it in a spoiler, we don't want spam, now do we?): Not quite sure how to post pictures on here but if you add me on skype Jonpaul35 I would be pleased to send you some of my work.
02/14/2016 1:05 pm
Flashera
bump
02/13/2016 3:38 pm
Flashera
SolariumI.

Sorry, can't say your skills are up to my standards (sorry if that sounds pretentious, but I have very strict standards for builds) However, you seem like you may be a good candidate as a trial Moderator, if you are interested in that.
02/13/2016 3:22 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Solarium
IGN: ItsSolarium

IRL Age (must be 14+): 14

Do you have knowledge of the skills above and more (if more, what?)?: I have good moderation skills and pretty good building skills, and I can adjust to a theme quite quickly.
I can also terraform terrain making mountains,etc.
I have had a abundant amount of experience, about 12 servers.(msg me if needed.)

Why would you like to be an Architect on GrayStone:
The Idea of helping out another server and doing something that you love always appeals to me, i love being able to help others and combining that with something you like to do, I think I can also bring a good amount of enthusiasm to the server aswell.
I am also active, able to produce about 1-2 hours possibly per day except on Mondays and Wednesdays in the future.(Weds and Friday currently)
Pics:
Click to reveal
puu.sh/mOYMy/9948b67e4d.jpg
This was built in survival, so its not the best. But still impressive for survival. ^

Click to reveal
puu.sh/mPpfy/ef88960cb7.jpg
Modern themed-house. Built aswell in survival.

And more, if needed.
I am also a streamer, so I can help with advertising a bit.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome