I'm Searching for that one server....

Clint-UnitedMC's Avatar Clint-UnitedMC8/27/15 6:27 pm
9/16/2015 11:45 am
bradwiggo's Avatar bradwiggo
i have no idea where to put this, but its minecraft related so i figured it should go here. anyway, go back to about 2011 or whenever, it was during the 1.3.X days and i was one what seem to be one of those "localhost" servers. the owner of the server had it set to 20, so it wasnt a big community thing or whatever, but there was a few of us that were there everyday and every night. so the owner of the server gets this idea that he wanted to create a village in a little gap between 2 hills you would find with a stream going along and oak trees and stuff. it was one the best experiences i ever had in minecraft, we were like a little "communist" village (being that we shared things between us) and there were maybe 3-5 of us that lived in this village. we had houses set up, we had a walled-in area, we had a french flag(don't ask, i dont remember why) and generally we were a little community. sadly, the server was shut down for awhile and i had deleted it, so it is no more. i really want to find a server that has lockette, timber, and people dedicated enough to do such things, because honestly, thats the only thing in minecraft i want to do. so, can anyone suggest anything?
Clint-UnitedMC
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/16/2015 11:45 am
bradwiggo
I have a Minecraft Realm, which is the same as a server, please visit:

www.realmofcreeper.weebly.com

We ae currently looking for members in the time zone BST (British Standard Time)
09/16/2015 11:06 am
Level 31 : Artisan Network
-JollyCraft-
Hey there!

First of all, about JollyCraft, we have 8 (and soon 9) server running. We make project and we support other projects. We are professionals and we started running servers since 2012

You may be interested in our Survival Series servers. The maximum of players is 15 on every Survival server. You can choose between US and EU survival servers. Some plugins we have installed on our Survival series servers are: Kits, Lockette, Home plugin, Spawn plugin and a Teleport request plugin. It is very basic, but the survival servers are ment for real minecrafters which like to play, and to build! We are here for the players. We don't need donations, and we don't need any help on the servers.
You can earn free ranks by your loyalty and being a nice player.
Hope you find what you are looking for!
If you are interested, take a look on a US survival server: 66.85.150.12:25770

Greetings,
- DennisLoader (JC Administrator)
09/16/2015 10:36 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
NASH0XX
You might want to check my project, "No Signal".

www.project-nosignal.enjin.com
08/28/2015 2:02 pm
Clint-UnitedMC
Skywars_assassin: i know for a fact that the ip i joined was like a regular numbered ip, but if that was the community then ill dig up some info on that

TumblrFox: yea im still kind of interested. i would put up my own server, but i dont have the money, and i'd rather put my own server box together than pay each month.
08/28/2015 5:38 am
Level 1 : New Engineer
woeterman94
I actually have a similar experience.

I have a small server and we are making a big theme park with a little village around it. It is not a big server, not a all. But we have a small community of people that come online weekly. With those people we work on projects like: a new ride, a new building in the village,... etc

What I like most is when I fly over the map and see the different rides and buildings. Every building has a story, a memory of the fun we had while we were creating the building. Each time I walk by, I sort of relive it.

We also have some sort of roleplay. We have different ranks: employees (that control the rides), security (some sort of police), technical service (they do the redstone stuff) and we use lockette to control who can open which door. For example employees are not allowed to open the door that leads to the redstone of a ride.

It is really fun!

If you want you can join us: play.wouterplanet.com
08/28/2015 4:22 am
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
You can have both self-hosted and vanilla and still have a good, popular server though.
08/27/2015 9:04 pm
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
likn
If you're still interested...
I made a brand new 5-slot vanilla server.
IP may change but I'll announce it on the server.

Here's the IP:
Click to reveal
185.7.76.217:30201

1GB of RAM which is enough for 5 players.
08/28/2015 4:02 am
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
Better use cheap host if you are to host vanilla home hosted server so that way it stays online 24/7. If you need any cheap hosts just PM me and ill help you out since I know few that are like really cheap and perfect for vanilla servers.
08/27/2015 7:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
iBatL - Youtuber
the server you are talking about was frencharmybrothers.org and was shut down 6 months ago
08/27/2015 7:33 pm
demondom1
I would love a private server too, pm me if you end up making one
08/27/2015 7:01 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Pokemon
The Mesiah
ip: -snip- tell your friends
08/27/2015 8:53 pm
Azrath
No we wont, when it has "factions" in name I literally want to puke over my dead body. He asked for a well small community and I guess friendly server, not one full of PvP(ers) as they call them self's and unmature players who 90% of times pay only for items they can get from in game too really fast but are to lazy to work for them as it has to be "worked" towards to.
08/27/2015 8:55 pm
likn
Exactly.
I may not be able to make a server so if I can't I would recommend Azrath's server.
08/27/2015 6:57 pm
Clint-UnitedMC
TumblrFox: yea that could be cool. public or not dont matter to me.

Azrath: i might check it out sometime.
08/27/2015 6:43 pm
Azrath
Don't want to self advertise but when you ask, check out our server you may like it. It is focused on a survival without PvP, friendly community as well not as big as some popular server (around 7-8 player a day) and well similar plugins you are describing + custom items too which you can totally ignore if you don't want to use them, all this in vanilla.
08/27/2015 6:41 pm
likn
I could set up a small server like that.

I've actually made one like that long ago but the members wanted it to be public and not private and one griefed so it never took off.. I always wanted a server like that.

We could get like 5-6 players and whitelist it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome