Searching for a World Painter

ElysianCastaic's Avatar ElysianCastaic12/6/16 10:23 am
1 emeralds 181 3
12/7/2016 3:57 am
SensorialGlint6's Avatar SensorialGlint6
EC Productions has begun the large task of writing up the storyline and developing characters for a massive animation project. However, we've reached one snag.

We need a custom world.

Now we could easily go and find one of the awesome worlds that have already been created, but we thought it would be better to have one specifically made for our story.

So this goes out to everyone who has skills in World Painter. We need a world. And we need a big one. We have a very simple map drawn out so far. We want to make it a reality.

Interested? Contact me soon. Hope to work with you

ElysianCastaic
ElysianCastaic
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/07/2016 3:57 am
Level 44 : Master Crafter
SensorialGlint6
Hmm. I could help and make you a more "realistic" custom map that could be 6000x6000. I have added you on skype.
12/06/2016 9:02 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
ElysianCastaic
It's probably going to be maybe a 4000x4000 map. There will be cities and things, which is why I have a build team being assembled. This map will be involved in a large series of animations, so having the actual world available and having everything interconnected is going to help with that. I know it will take a while. I have no intentions of having this done within like a month or so. As for pay, I am currently uncertain. I work a full time job and have 2 kids to care for. It would take me time to save for payment.

I know this can be done. I've seen other animators do this kind of thing before. I have a map drawn out with some generic areas laid out on it. I wish it could be larger than 4000x4000, but I understand thats a bit of a stretch. My original intention was a 6000x6000 or higher.
12/06/2016 1:30 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
dazalius
How massive we talking? And are there going to be cities and such cause that could take years to make for one person or even a group. It would probably be better to focus on only the sets you need for a particular scene. I guess what I'm saying is ill need more details before i apply. Would it be a paid Position?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome