Seeking PAID or PERMANENT Builder

Stormosphere's Avatar Stormosphere8/26/14 5:59 am
1 emeralds 285 7
8/27/2014 9:12 am
Team Chrosys's Avatar Team Chrosys
Hi everyone,

I am currently the owner of a server but decided that to meet the standards of todays competitive atmosphere and be recognized as one of the top servers around I'm going to need to start basically from scratch from where I was before, meaning my server is no longer going to be just a factions pvp server... I've basically shut it down temporarily until we can get some awesome upgrades. Ive got a large budget and am currently building a brand new website and donation store to meet some of the new criteria of Minecraft's EULA, I am working on many new things as well as a 3D Banner and a more Static version for different scenarios which means that making maps for the server Im going to be very busy. But heres my vision,

Im transforming it into a HUB server with tons of fun mini games, different game modes and awesome builds, so heres the thing, It's going to be a lot of building for just me which is why i would like to hire some of the best builders possible either for a 1 time payment per build or a permanent position on my server which will include payments from time to time depending on your activity.

So, if your interested in building with my server I will ask you to apply but first will tell you what I need built. I do know pretty much what I want and how I would like it designed I have made detailed drawings on most builds but just need someone to help me realize these goals swiftly.

- HUB Spawn ( I will help )
- Factions Spawn ( Designs Drawn )
- Survival Spawn ( Designs Drawn )
- Hunger Games Maps ( Designs for 4 drawn )
- Kit PvP Map+Spawn
- Paintball Maps (3 Designs Drawn )
- Pixel art in HUB Spawn

I will take care of things like lobbies and waiting rooms for the mini games so no builds will be needed for those.

If you are still interested in helping me and would like to apply please follow this format:

-Your Minecraft Name:
-Your Age:
-Your Skype (or you can PM me later if your accepted).
- What you would like to build, ( either one map or 3 things listed above... whatever you want)
- How would you like to be rewarded: (money or a permanent position on the server)
- Why would you like to help build:
PLEASE INCLUDE SOME PICTURES OF YOUR PREVIOUS BUILDS THAT ARE APPROPRIATE TO THIS SITUATION (pixel art, castles, spawns, maps...)) ( no need for mansions or redstone creations...)

Thanks again for reading this and for hopefully applying.
I hope to work with some of you to make the best server we can be building.
Stormosphere
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/27/2014 9:12 am
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
Team Chrosys
We would be grateful to help with any of the builds. Most of our builders have been around for more than 2 years.

Make sure to check our profile(s) here:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/team_chrosys/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/cirquo/

-Your Minecraft Name: Cirquo/Team Chrosys
-Your Age: 18
-Your Skype (or you can PM me later if your accepted). penguin_x
- What you would like to build, ( either one map or 3 things listed above... whatever you want) Anything that you want.
- How would you like to be rewarded: (money or a permanent position on the server) Money
- Why would you like to help build: Mentioned that above and we do not have anything to do at the moment x)

Thanks for reading.
08/27/2014 6:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TasionSQUAD
hello we are tasion a build team that would like to help with your project. we builders are experienced in making pixelart,maps and spawns
here are some of our quick builds we also are making big projects but not are not ready to share to the public yet thanks! Tasion
http://tasionbuild.weebly.com/
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j63cco1stbco ... dy1ra?dl=0
08/27/2014 5:26 am
DUALGFX
hi i'm a builder of DUALGFX we are a team of developers, builders, GFX designers and etc. we would like to help out in all sort of ways Thank you!
www.dualgfx.pw
08/26/2014 10:39 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
HepW
-Your Minecraft Name: HepW

-Your Age: 15

-Your Skype: Tacky-_-

- What you would like to build: Hub spawn, I don't have any pictures, but I have builds I can show you.

- How would you like to be rewarded: Money, we'll talk on skype!

- Why would you like to help build: I would love to build because of the fact I believe I have the ability to make the spawn amazing, attracting more players for you, also I love just giving a helping hand.

Note: I have a friend that works with me, so if I am accepted, he will be working along side
08/26/2014 10:18 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Kapsie
-Your Minecraft Name: Kapsie
-Your Age: 15
-Your Skype kapsieart
- What you would like to build, I can build all of em.
- How would you like to be rewarded: Money
- Why would you like to help build: To get your server up and going.
PLEASE INCLUDE SOME PICTURES OF YOUR PREVIOUS BUILDS THAT ARE APPROPRIATE TO THIS SITUATION: Will show on skype.
Why I'm not taking this seriously: If you see my work you wont need to worry about all that other stuff.
08/26/2014 6:14 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Tiga3299
Your Minecraft Name: Tiga3299
-Your Age: 19
-Your Skype (or you can PM me later if your accepted). skype : daniel.thompson321
- What you would like to build, ( either one map or 3 things listed above... whatever you want) Whatever you need me to build I'm happy to help out but a paintball map would be good but if you need any spawns just ask.
- How would you like to be rewarded: (money or a permanent position on the server) I'd rather you not spend your money on me or another person but just put it towards the server would help both of us really..
So a Permanent Position whether it should be a Staff Member or a Builder.
- Why would you like to help build:
To work on this server I would bring my full knowledge of building, I would offer new build ideas whenever possible for events supplied in the future, as well I will provide insight into important decisions and any information needed. If anyone needed help I would be completely fine helping him or her with whatever task they needed and if a staff member told me to do something I would give them all my attention and get the job done as soon as possible.

Build Experience : http://tigabuilds.weebly.com/
08/26/2014 6:05 am
creeperboy1066
Your Minecraft Name: creeperboy1066

Your Age: 14

Your Skype (or you can PM me later if your accepted). creeperboy1066

What you would like to build: Factions/Survival Spawn

How would you like to be rewarded: Money

Why would you like to help build: I would like to help build becuase I have lots of experience in building and i love helping out any servers that are in need of help

Pictures of other builds: I Will send you some of my previous builds through skype.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Brad.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome