Seeking someone experienced to make a server with!

BeastyBoo's Avatar BeastyBoo8/27/16 4:11 pm
1 emeralds 367 6
8/28/2016 7:59 am
BeastyBoo's Avatar BeastyBoo
Greetings, My username is BeastyBoo, however u may call me Emil. As you may understand from this tittle, im seeking someone to help me make a server. Im not going to make this describtion to long, but I'll leave an application form which you can use to apply. I'm from the country Norway, which might be the reason that my english is a bit rubish. I'll have to apologize in advanced for that.

My experience: I used to own a faction server which had around 50 players online constantly, however I had to close it due the server going in minus every month. I was a little unexperienced back then and gave away ranks for free all the time.
Im 16 years old, and a male. I have skype, but I wont share it here.
I mainly play pvp servers, and like to have fun.

I'm not to sure which kind of server I want to make, so that will be a decission we make together.

I will of course handle the main economic on the server, but some help would be nice.

Application Form:
Username:
Country/Timezone:
Can you speak english?:
Skype(U can send me this in private message if you dont want it leaked):
Your experience when it comes to servers?:
Are you good with knowing people?:
Are you a good/decent builder or programmer?:
Anything else you want to add on?:

Regards,
BeastyBoo & Emil
BeastyBoo
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2016 7:59 am
BeastyBoo
Is there more people interessed? I'm starting to pick in a few hours
08/27/2016 5:04 pm
MasterMap2003
Username-MasterMap03
Country/timezone-USA MTN time
Can you speak English- Yes I can and I took a 1 year class on Spanish
Age-15
Are you willing to help me pay for the server?- No because I cant afford it but to help you I will work for free and advertise daily when its all ready to go
Skype- I don't have skype
Your experience when it comes to servers?- I have tons I've worked on well over 50 servers in all kinds of ranks from builder-owner and they all went down suddenly probably because they couldn't afford it and that's what I'm afraid is going to happen to this server hopefully not
Are you with at knowing people- Yes I am
Are you a good/decent builder or programmer?- Yes I'm a decent builder I think I've been builder on quite a few servers
Anything else you would like to add on?- Yes, I'm good at plugins as well and remembering the commands. I will admit that I stopped hacking about a month ago but sense I used to hack on minecraft a lot I do know what it looks like so I can help get rid of hackers from your server. If I get accepted PM me the I.P on PMC
08/27/2016 5:27 pm
BeastyBoo
You must have skype to be added to the list of conciderd.
08/27/2016 4:33 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
TRINATIONGUY
My username is Trinationguy.

my time zone is EST.

I will not pay for hosting.

I am a very experienced builder.

I Can even do a website.

I have very good experiancs helping dev servers.
I can email you.
my age is under 35.

I can do lots of other bits and bobs though.

Trinationguy
08/27/2016 4:24 pm
Dr_Playstation
Sorry to say I'm not very good at server stuff but i would to help, is there any way i can become a helper or some sort of staff rank prefferably somewhat low. If you would like some help here is my application.
Username:Mr_PlayStation
Country/Timezone:U.S.A Eastern Time
Can you speak english?:yes
Are you willing to help me pay for this server?(Hosting etc..): sorry but i don't have money
Skype(U can send me this in private message if you dont want it leaked):Mr_PlayStation but can't get in calls
Your experience when it comes to servers?:not much but used to be a mod on a factions server
Are you good with knowing people?: yes
Are you a good/decent builder or programmer?: getting better at building but still not much.
Anything else you want to add on?: not much besides i am really nice
08/27/2016 4:23 pm
Level 25 : Expert uwu
brqdleyy
Username: Brum_Brum_
Country/Timezone: Sweden
Can you speak english?: Yes I can speak english!
Are you willing to help me pay for this server?(Hosting etc..): I am not sure if I am allowed to do that for my parents so actually this is a no.
Skype(U can send me this in private message if you dont want it leaked): Iukas.hermansson2
Your experience when it comes to servers?: I have been administrator on a few servers so I know how to be a administrator, I know how to configurate a few plugins (not a coder).
Are you good with knowing people?: Yes, I am very friendly and I don't bite. xD
Are you a good/decent builder or programmer?: I am a decent builder so you could use me for that!
Anything else you want to add on?: I don't think so, if you want to know me better just add me on skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome