-=SEMI OP FACTIONS SERVER=- [DemonCraft] Apply now!

Crazytaco354's Avatar Crazytaco3548/25/16 10:21 am
8/25/2016 11:04 am
alex5264's Avatar alex5264
Demon Craft Server is recruiting staff as it stands right now we have a Shop, Crates, Plugins, and more. The Only People we have on our staff team as of the time i am writing this is the Owner, a Head Admin, and 1 Admin. We need more to get this server going. We need Mature and Gentle Staff to be hired for this serverr.

You May Apply For Any Position Ranging From Admin - Helper [Your App must Blow my socks off if you want admin ] If you do not have Skype You will not be accepted Please Follow The Format Given To You Below please not if you fail to give an answer to even 1 of the questions, you will be denied right away

Application Format:
IGN:
Do You Currently work for any other servers. If so please Provide the server name and position you hold:.
Do you have any past/Present Experience with Servers Plugins ect:.
What Can you Help the Server With?:
Why Do you Want to Be a Part of our server
Why Should We Choose you
Why makes you Different then other applicants
If Someone was hacking what would you do
If a fellow staff member was Abusing what would you do
If someone was Advertising what would you do
If someone was Spamming what would you do
How much time could you spend on the server daily?
Crazytaco354
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/25/2016 11:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
alex5264
PLEASE TELL ME THE SERVER IP

IGN: patriotsrock66

Do You Currently work for any other servers. If so please Provide the server name and position you hold: none atm either server shutdown or i dont play often

Do you have any past/Present Experience with Servers Plugins ect: pex, group manager, tinkerer/enchanter random armor effects

What Can you Help the Server With?: I could help the server with custom enchants and players that are new and dont know what they are doing, also i could help with building and other plugins including pex, lastly i could help with recruiting players as i have a small youtube channel of around 25 subscribers

Why Do you Want to Be a Part of our server: I am looking to help and looking for a new server to record on

Why Should We Choose you: To begin with, I feel I should take part in the staffing community here because I ensure a large portion of qualified time as well as extreme experiences and a sincere inclination in moderating over the chat and providing the necessary satisfaction to players in need of any particular assistance. I am a person who shares a natural obligation and heavy dedication to those in need of a correct moderation.
I will be there to help them with confusion/questions for hours worth of time as well! My highest priority when it comes to staffing is that I focus on most is moderating over servers. I am not really a person who wants to dedicate themselves to formulating new structures or residing to head-to-head combat. I find it more intriguing to supply players with a jubilant sense of feeling from my overall performance. I would be sure to keep dissonance from progressing to ghastly circumstances. I would basically focus on the whole idea of my existence to staffing within this community, which is simply stated by pursuing a largely said portion of time spent on the server, encompassing the chat within a correctly moderated state, assuring the prosperity of attentiveness to answer all questions to my highest potential, keeping in touch with other fellow staff about suggestions/ideas/answers, and securing the server from all egregious irrelevancy.I am also special and different in lots of ways.

First off, my mentality is basically to work hard and play later. I do everything with the best of my ability or at least die trying. My effort is genuine and I am a very nice and reasonable person. I treat people with respect and I take stands based on facts and evidence, not because they are my friends or I know them. I am also a very neat and organized person. I may be considered a neat freak but the results pay off. Everything will be organized and in tip top shape. My experience also plays a huge role in who I am. I know lots of things and I have years of experience in running a team. I know what it takes to run a tip top team and how to maintain it. In the end, I have a lot of traits that would make me the ideal person for the job.Many people have different reasons to apply for staff. Mine will sound a little cheesy but its true.
I purely enjoy helping people. It gives me a sense of gratitude when I show someone how to do things the right way or help someone with their issues. I am a good problem solver and I have an analytical brain. These traits make my job easy and fun. I know that staff isn’t meant to be a fun job, but keeping a cheerful attitude on job and being friendly to players makes more people want to come back to the server. I have two modes when being staff; one cheery light mood when I joke around and talk with players and a serious mood when dealing with issues. I NEVER allow these two to mix together because that could jeopardize my position and probably annoy some players. Lastly, I know that certain people apply for the rank because they think it will bring them respect and make them cool. I have never considered this as a reason to apply and I frankly hate these types of people. They often end up abusing their power and getting banned. I have never abused and will never abuse. I am applying because I believe that I have what it takes to help the server.There is a very clear reason in my head that makes me believe I am suitable to be staff, experience. Others may downplay experience but it has taught me a lot. From all of my different staff positions I have learned different things. First, my strategy for dealing with rule breaking players, I have reviewed lots of applications where the person says I will warn them three times and than mute them. Honestly I hate this strategy; its very robotic and the player will probably appeal and do it again. My personal preference to dealing with such issues is convincing.I like to try to talk a spammer out of spamming. In my opinion showing them how what they are doing is pointless and really does nothing can possibly convince them not to do it again. Of course this doesn’t always work than in that case I have to mute them. Banning to me is a last resort. I always oppose banning players unless it is obvious that they must be banned or it’s a last resort. In my view servers love their members and all that banning does is remove members. If we can change the view of such troublemakers than we can have a great community base. Also I understand how to treat a staff rank. When I have been given the privilege to serve on a staff team I take it very seriously. I will joke around with others but I have learned to respect the rank. Being staff will not make me cool or give me respect but it is my goal to help and server the players of this server. I understand that under no circumstances should I abuse and that I have been given a chance to be a part of the staff team, a chance I should be very grateful for. I hope that I can qualify above mediocre and be exceptional. My experience in the past has taught me how to deal with people, how to inspect and analyze a situation, and how to respect everyone. Lastly I do not have anger issues and I don’t rage. I have learned how to keep my cool even in the most frustrating situations.

I want to be helper because it is an accomplishment to be staff on such a great server, Also i would like to be staff because i loooove helping people, also I want to help out on the server. I've seen alot of rule-breakers on your server and I want to stop those spammers, hackers, cheaters, griefers, and forum-flamers. The only thing that those rule-breakers are doing are ruining our everyday lives on your server and your forums. We all know that no body likes a rule-breaker. Also alot of people on the server know me and how I deal with things, so if people are breaking rules I would like to stop them, most will listen because I am a veteran on the server and people like me. I purely enjoy helping people. It gives me a sense of gratitude when I show someone how to do things the right way or help someone with their issues. I am a good problem solver. These traits make my job easy and fun. (Which is why im good at it)Also I know that staff isn’t meant to be a fun job, but keeping a cheerful attitude on job and being friendly to players makes more people want to come back to the server. I have two modes when being staff; one cheery light mood when I joke around and talk with players and a serious mood when dealing with issues.

Why makes you Different then other applicants: I actually do what i say, i put time into the server and i can record to recruit more players

If Someone was hacking what would you do: I would record it send it to the owner/admin and ban the player if it was certain hacks (after putting on forums or sending to staff)

If a fellow staff member was Abusing what would you do: record or take a screenshot and report it

If someone was Advertising what would you do mute them, and report

If someone was Spamming what would you do temp mute and warn them

How much time could you spend on the server daily? 2-4 hours daily
08/25/2016 10:49 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Morgan2k1
IGN: 16bamser
Do You Currently work for any other servers. If so please Provide the server name and position you hold: i dev my own server and help out a few others
Do you have any past/Present Experience with Servers Plugins ect:. yes
What Can you Help the Server With?: everything really
Why Do you Want to Be a Part of our server i want to help communitys
Why Should We Choose you: i can help with lots of problems
Why makes you Different then other applicants: im flexible, im good at what i do and i can be many ranks and do what you wnat me to do.
If Someone was hacking what would you do: probably ban
If a fellow staff member was Abusing what would you do: report to senior staff
If someone was Advertising what would you do: mute or kick
If someone was Spamming what would you do: mute or kick
How much time could you spend on the server daily? depends if im busy
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome