Serenade of the Heroes

Theheavenswolf's Avatar Theheavenswolf6/25/14 4:18 pm
1 emeralds 308 5
8/30/2014 7:47 am
atjpatatatj's Avatar atjpatatatj
Hello, everyone. I am creating a new MMORPG like server (similar to Lineage 2 or WoW). Currently it's only in development state. It's a server, where you play in adventure mode. In the game, there are tribes, which can be at war or allied with other tribes. In those tribes, there will be towns. Those aren't just towns where you go just to shop. You live in the town, help it develop from being a guard or a fisherman, to a lord. Yes, the lord is in control of the town, making him able to do whatever he wants to the town and it's people. If you think that is too much power for one person, there are some things like:
a) A lord must take orders from the tribe's king. A king may do whatever he wishes to the lord.
b) If people get angry at the lord, a revolution may happen and then there's a chance for a new lord to be chosen if all goes well.
c) Assassination. (it's quite similar to hardcore mode, but instead of a permanent ban upon death, you get a temporary) During the respawn time, a new lord may be chosen.
d) Sieges. If you're at war, the enemy may switch the lord to their liking.
So that's why anyone can become a lord (although not recommended to be a cruel one).
For regular persons, you venture across the land, do quests, raid bosses, duel, bounty hunt (if someone keeps killing random people, steals some things, he gets a bounty) or you can just have a peaceful time as a farmer, merchant, sailor etc.
This server is in quite early development and may would like some help if you wish to join and help. Also, more things might be added to this server, so try to keep in touch if you think this may sound fun. Also, if someone tries to copy this idea, I won't get mad as I'd rather see this idea come true, than claiming it all for myself. If you create something similar, post the IP, would like to join
Theheavenswolf
Level 1 : New Miner