Server is about to close - You are my last hope!

toropov023's Avatar toropov02310/1/14 6:21 pm
1 emeralds 123 1
10/1/2014 9:38 pm
polarluke2's Avatar polarluke2
Please read! I never asked for help before...

Hello, I'm the owner and developer of RazorMine Server. Me and my friend started this project more than a year ago. We first thought of creating a redstone adventure map, but with the discovery of Bukkit and my knowledge of Java I decided to go further and create a unique Minecraft server. Little by little we started on our creation. From one map to another, from one plugin to another we created:
  • Over 30 great and unique maps of adventure, survival and objective types (80% of which are still hidden from public).
  • 28 custom designed plugins that support the whole network alone (from little commands to cross-server socket communication and packet manipulation).
  • Pacman, Tower Defence, Zombie Hunt and Boats Race Mini Games that you will never find on any other server
  • And countless hours of hard work

We always aimed for a big network that would bring unique and unbelievable Mini Games to the Minecraft community. Every single Mini Game and map was created from scratch. We always took it seriously.

Unfortunately the server cannon maintain anymore due to the following facts:
  • A huge lack of funds
  • No players on the server

We are very unsatisfied with the results of our hard work and we do not have any funds to pay for the server anymore. All of those factions and survival servers (that simply copy each other and have nothing unique in them what so ever) are killing new servers like this one. I have tried everything to bring people in, but nothing worked out...

If you have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong please post below, you are my only hope. If I won't find a solution to this problem I will have to close the server at the beginning of November 2014, due to fact that I simply don't have any money to pay for it anymore.

Thank you for reading this!

Email: support@razormine.com
toropov023
Level 9 : Apprentice Network