Server free giveaway[limited time][read all text]

giannisgr_'s Avatar giannisgr_9/16/14 7:31 am
1 emeralds 315 6
9/17/2014 5:29 pm
APieGuy's Avatar APieGuy
What im giving:im giving a server 2gb* with multicraft panel and ftp easy access

Why im doing this:Im 15 years old student at informational techologys,i used to run a server but after time players got bored and i got with no players so dicited to close "buisness" and i dont want the rest of the remaining run time to get wasted(aprox 1 month) so im giving to someone who will do something active

how should i know is not scam?: for start you will not pay anything that 1. 2)i wont give that easy the server to the first who will speak and theres the catch.

okay,what i need to do to get the server? i need to write as comment or message ,what plans do you have for the server,what experience you have of server own/managing,if you have a build team or you are good builder by shelf,skype** name to contact if you are lucky.thats all

is there a time where i can know if i win?yes in aprox 4-5 hours i will comment here and send message to the winner who i will choose after checking close your comments

*if i see good progress after a week to the server the amount of Gb ram will be increased as a help donation to the owner
** skype is required but if you dont its kinda okay
When i will send the messages to the winner i need a reply back as respons if the winner dont reply after 5 minutes i will choose the 2nd better if no the 3rd etc..so be warned

-Giannisgr_
giannisgr_
Level 24 : Expert Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/17/2014 5:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
APieGuy
Sorry my app's a it long!

IGN: GloriousStalin

MC Expirience: Playing minecraft since it came out (Alpha .30 lol)

Server Experience: Owned a good sum of servers, was admin/mod on many when I was younger.

Plugins experience: Although I code in C++ (not java, which minecraft is run on) The script basics are still there, so I can read throughout plugin scripts to help you understand them better. n top of that I can also tweak plugins to exactly your liking. Last, I have pretty much memorized all basic plugin commands, and know them like the back of my hand.

On a scale of 1/10 how well do you work with people: 9/10

Reason for applying: I'd love to help your server in any way to see it blossom. I need something to do whilst I have no class, and this seems like a lot of fun.

I can be on for around 6 hours a day give or take (EST)

I would like to first introduce myself. My name Is Mason Arain. I am currently studying at Princeton University for CS50 (Computer Coding), and a minor Marketing and Macro-Economics. Some hobbies I enjoy are playing video games, playing lacrosse, and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. Here's some of the best reasons to give me this server. Now, you are probably wondering, "Why should I pick this guy?" Well, let me start by saying I can ensure a fair and fun time for your players. I can, because I am old and rather mature, and can keep all the players and other staff in check. I can do that all while cracking jokes and having an over all fun time with everyone. Next, I go to school for computers so should any unfortunate problem arise, I can help fix it. This includes developing a website for your server or coding a plugin. Furthermore, I'm available quite often to do your bidding! Then, with my "Mad Marketing Skillz" I can promote your servers in ways that would cost a lot of money if you paid someone. To continue that, I also have a YouTube channel with 35,000+ views and quite a few hundred subscribers, willing to donate to you!So, I can get a few people to join, bringing in more donation money for YOU!. More players, more fun! Overall, I hoped you enjoyed my app, and I ensure I can help your server!
Thanks,
Mason
09/16/2014 12:25 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
twinightcreep0
Hey Yaseen!
09/16/2014 12:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Yaseen568
Me pls
09/16/2014 12:02 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
twinightcreep0
Hello! My name is twinightcreep0 i am really interested!
I am currently setting up a network called TheJellyNetwork.
As i am not a incredibly rich person, i can't buy all the servers that i wish.
if i do get this server, i will be SO happy!!!
A bit about what i will do with the server:

I will either turn it into Factions/Op Prison.
I will install lots of fun plugins so everyone can enjoy themselves! I will connect it(with BungeeCord) to all the other servers.
You will AUTOMATICALLY get an exclusive rank on all the servers and perks that no-one else(apart from Owner) will have.
My Skype is: twinightcreep0

I am so sorry that this application is not the neatest and the most colourful but i hope that you do like it.

I will be Very thrilled and happy if i do get this server!

Thank you very much for your time,
twinight

(P.S) Maybe change to the hosting company "hosthorde" You get unlimited everything for only $24.95 a month! Thanks!
09/16/2014 11:07 am
Level 24 : Expert Mage
giannisgr_
i will give some more time add 2 hours from now couse im away from phone,so guys you have a bit more time
09/16/2014 10:37 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
teamminercreations
Introduction

Hello, my name is teamminer and i am planning to make a huge rpg server with very unique features wich will be listed down here. Also we are going to make a fully customized rpg world for more pleasure!

Features:

Custom Quests.

Custom Classes.

Custom Food.

Skeleton and Zombie horses.

Custom Abilities.

Frequently updated map.

Trading.

Why choosing this RPG server and not another?

I am an owner he does care very much about his server
Also i will be very often online (On most famous or good servers you never see the owner on and im planning to make this server very good) Also we will have a very big map. Also we will have alot of classes so the server will not get boring fighting other people and already knowing their powers.

Add me on skype is you want my username is: mitchell.wan
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome