Server Idea (Creative Multi-Plot World)

Themindshaper's Avatar Themindshaper11/1/14 8:36 am
12/5/2014 1:38 pm
_Chocolate_Papyrus_'s Avatar _Chocolate_Papyrus_
I want to make a multi-plot world creative server, with multiple ranks. You start off in the hub then using a navigation system you enter a 32x32 plot world where you can claim 1 32x32 plot, then after you have built a mod will look at your build and if he/she thinks your good enough, you will get promoted and you will get access to a new world where you can claim a 300x300 plot then, when you reach the 2nd to last rank you get access to the final world which is a 1000x1000 plot world. More Detail will be provided when you are accepted into our team.

Whats Needed:
These are guidelines, I may accept more people than what is listed below so even if the position you want to apply for is full, I will still think about your application.

1 Thinker (Naming the server and Thinking up ideas),
1 Website Designer,
1 Graphic Designer,
1 Plugin Configurer,
1 Plugin Developer,
2 - 6 Builders,
and a
A Co-owner.

To apply simply fill in this form:
Comment the application below, That way all the applications, if any will be in one place.

Name?
IGN?
Age?
Skype? (Must have)
Position your applying for?
How much Experience do you have?
Links to previous Work?
Why you want to join our team?
What can you bring to our team?

Thanks For Reading.
Themindshaper
Level 33 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/05/2014 1:38 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
_Chocolate_Papyrus_
bump
11/01/2014 12:30 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard
-Baron
Moved to Server Recruitment.
11/02/2014 2:44 am
Themindshaper
Okay Thanks, I only put that in the forum it was in because this is an idea
11/01/2014 10:05 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
platformer2
message me if you want me in your server
11/01/2014 10:07 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
[YT]blazerboy79
Hi blazerboy79 here!
He said you have to apply
Signing off, With A Burning Passion.
11/01/2014 10:03 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
platformer2
Name?
Luke
IGN?
mad_cal1993
Age?
Skype? (Must have)
platformer2
Position your applying for?
Builder
How much Experience do you have?
I build alot and Im good with detail and World Edit
Links to previous Work?
Go to my Planet minecraft account
Why you want to join our team?
I would love to assist you on building the server and filling in my free time with this occupation
What can you bring to our team?
I will help build a very good lobby with many detail and I tend to use alot of world edit. I will build your structures of your type or environment suited in your needs.
11/01/2014 10:34 am
Themindshaper
Can you link or build some more stuff as you only have 1 project on your planet minecraft page. Its a good build but that could be a one off thing. Its not enough to judge your building skill on.
11/01/2014 9:40 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
[YT]blazerboy79
Hi there! blazerboy79 here!

Name? Ethan Williams
IGN? blazerboy79
Age? 13 Years 6 Months
Skype? (Must have) ethanetic
Position your applying for? Co-Owner/Admin/Thinker
How much Experience do you have? Well, I have some experience as staff on servers, if you add me on Skype ill tell you as I don't want to post an IP in this thread. Also, I can think of a lot of ideas since I like.... erm... like writing books and stuff and im a creative person
Links to previous Work? Will be in Skype - Don't want to advertise on THIS thread.
Why you want to join our team? I would like to join your team so I can help you out. It looks as though the Server has some potential
What can you bring to our team? I can bring good ideas, as a thinker, or good players and a moderate chat, as an Admin/Co-owner.
11/01/2014 9:38 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
_Chocolate_Papyrus_
Name? Jack
IGN? miner0104 (my younger brothers old account)
Age? 19
Skype? (Must have) miner01041
Position your applying for? Thinker
How much Experience do you have? I know the average ranks, and I am considered to be a very creative person.
Links to previous Work? I have no previous work, as I only recently started playing minecraft.
Why you want to join our team? I think that I would be a huge help, especially with ideas that other server owners couldn't think of.
What can you bring to our team? I can bring, ideas, gameplay and overall fun for all the players, to get the server popular.
11/01/2014 9:59 am
Themindshaper
Ill add you on skype where we can talk
11/01/2014 9:28 am
Level 26 : Expert Dragon
Blazyy
Name?: Oliver
IGN?: BlazeDP
Age?: 13
Skype? (Must have) oliver.wildey
Position your applying for?: Site Dev
How much Experience do you have?:
jynxcraft.tk
http://www.blzt.tk
http://www.minespade.com
http://www.blazegamer.co.vu

Links to previous Work?: Above
Why you want to join our team?: Becuse, i think your server idea is great, and has a lot of protenial
What can you bring to our team?: A skilled, Social and funny team member.
11/01/2014 9:27 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
I've always just wanted plots with paths around them that a really scenic and blend in with the builds.
11/01/2014 9:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LegadoGamerUK
This is a realy easy concept. Me any my team could get this up and running easily in around an hour! we have a plugin developer, an plugin configurer, a couple builders, i myself am a graphical/website designer. We also own a reasonably large server, whom have helped think up names for us over and over again. play.worldmianite.net

We are the leading staff at the WM Network www.worldmianite.com

Add me on skype @ cameron.hill515

We range in age from 16 - 25

Need any more? add me on skype or contact us via our website.

~WMNetwork Cameron Hill
11/01/2014 9:22 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Luko567
Well, you may sound good but your plugin configurer forgot /list on your server, which is possibly the most basic command out there, or atleast one of them. Not to mention you made tpa only for donators, the grammar on the shouts is terrible. I wouldn't suggest hiring these. That is if you want your server to be professional.
11/01/2014 9:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LegadoGamerUK
Aight, The whole point of that server is to be like the Mianite seiries. /tpa and sethome for example are no sush thing on there, so we havnt got it on ours either.
The shouts are bad grammer because it is meant to sound like a god speeking, posh english and non-understandable words. If you dont understand the shouts on our server, that is because you wre not part of the watchers of the mianite seiries, that is no fault of ours now is it?

WMNetwork Cameron Hill
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome