A server idea...nothing special

CryLam's Avatar CryLam7/27/16 3:59 pm
1 emeralds 136
So recently I have been going around searching for a role-play server to call my own. And so far none of them seem to be what I kind of envisioned. Either it’s too old for me to get in with the lore that other veterans of the server have created. The server is just full of people who have the ability to pay to look cool; there is nothing wrong with that I assure you it just makes me feel left out. Anyway that’s just my experience. I also don’t have the right computer to be in charge of a server fully. Being co-owner is fine for me.
So for a Server role-play idea I want a modernized supernatural build. Yeah I know that’s a bit twilight level of content, but bare with me. Players can become werewolves, vampires, witches, demons, or humans. Each one has their own stat ability for example (Werewolf has a higher chance of getting a good grade in gym, vampires are good at history.) A slight advantage to whatever classes they choose to have. Al of this in a supernatural high school
Money: For this server you will have a chance to get an after school job. Such as cleaning dishes for the school lunch room. Or sorting books in the library. Maybe add a mall for from the school that contain its own set of jobs and items to sell.

Living: For living if this server ever does become popular we need living spaces so I was thinking of making tall buildings that a student could use as a pretend home or a private lot that they can invite their friends to be part of.

Classes: For classes the player can choose what classes they want to have. Like how real high schools allow for you to do so. The teachers are non playing characters with quest for lessons inside of the learning area that they teach.
Ex: (Do a parkour time event for gym class. Search for papers hidden inside of writing class to d a research paper.) Instead of relying on a schedule students will be teleported to the class whenever they get on and join the others. Making the school itself like a hub and the classes like mini games.
Races:
Werewolf High strength, low intellect (Can attack anyone during the full moon. Get stronger with each rank up pup<Alpha)
Vampire Average strength, high intellect bat morph (Weak to sunlight…unless they rank up their race ex: Ghoul<Lord)
Witch/warlock High intellect, low strength. Range attacks and spells. Can transform others into animals.
Demon Very strong average intellect and can teleport. Gain bigger horns the more they rank up imp<Demon lord)
Human All around type character very balanced, but can upgrade one stat. Bump up strength or knowledge.

This is only a portion of my idea more surely to come.
If you have thoughts or ideas let me know! We can talk more on my discord
https://discord.gg/HZeJ4
CryLam
Level 3 : Apprentice Artist