Server idea

SBSolar's Avatar SBSolar6/2/15 2:29 pm
1 emeralds 131 2
6/2/2015 3:45 pm
SBSolar's Avatar SBSolar
I've had this idea for a server for some time now, but never actually done it, yet.

Basically, it is sorta like a realistic type of thing, where not just the builds look realistic, but people have jobs that help them live.
So for example, there might be farmers, which will either trade or sell their materials to a shop owner, who trades or sells it to a miner, and it keeps going on and on.
Everyone starts by deciding what they want to do, and they have to commit to it, and depending on their job they might get different amounts of land or other resources.
And the key to keep it working well is that everyone on the server takes it extremely seriously, and does what they need to do in order to get what they need to survive.
The whole server is complete survival, with possibly a lockette or money plugin to just add to the realism.
Doesn't necessarily need to be like something that would take place right now (in time), could be something that looks like it could be from medieval times or colonial, I guess it depends on what the people want.
SBSolar
Level 13 : Journeyman Farmer