{} +=- |-| +=- Server Ideas -=+ |-| -=+ {}

Lexxonist's Avatar Lexxonist2/26/17 2:25 am
1 emeralds 574 5
2/27/2017 2:08 am
Lexxonist's Avatar Lexxonist
Hey,

I'm a server owner and I'm wondering what types of servers are popular and if anyone has any great ideas for the NEXT BIG THING! I have one developer (right now), so nothing too big, but yes, suggestions involving coding plugins are welcome.

Side Note: Please no minigame servers, but if you have a minigame idea, explain indepth and be sure to post it down below!
Lexxonist
Level 37 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/27/2017 2:08 am
Lexxonist
I'm not that sort of person, so I wouldn't work on a RP server, i know nothing about those either, sorry bud
02/26/2017 5:23 am
Level 26 : Expert Engineer
Bebe_Godzilla
I enjoy RP the most, and it would also be very popular, but I wouldn't enable PvP there sooo...
Also, you could make multiple Maps for RPing, like Merrysville from EarthBound/MOTHER or something.
02/26/2017 4:59 am
Lexxonist
er bump
02/26/2017 2:55 am
Lexxonist
factions, i agree
roleplay, no experience
towny, i tried but couldnt be original and a little difficult

i had a really high quality creative server no one joined, its expiring in a few hours
HM-Creative.serv.nu you can have a look if you're quick
02/26/2017 2:35 am
Level 1 : New Network
Fruitcakke
1. Please don't go for Factions, in my opinion factions is the most overused game mode. I mean, if you're going to add a bunch of features to make YOUR factions different, go for it. But at this point, it might be hard to do so.
2. I enjoy Roleplay servers the most, however they can be hard to manage. However, if you have no roleplay experience and don't plan to gain some, don't choose a roleplay server. But they can be fun in the long run, and you can even create your own world and lore if you're creative enough.
3. A nice towny survival can be fun, but you also want to make sure it's unique. Survival can be fun, too. Some people choose that over big, embellished servers.

However, with having a good server idea comes with mechanics. Try the best you can on making your server unique. Also, make sure you're a dedicated owner with nice staff. Players like that and well stick around upon seeing that.
Hope I helped and feel free to DM me if you have any questions~
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome