My server, i'll join when i'm finish peeing and pooping

Bun_Bo_Hue's Avatar Bun_Bo_Hue8/20/14 10:40 pm
1 emeralds 286 7
8/21/2014 8:55 pm
Bun_Bo_Hue's Avatar Bun_Bo_Hue
Hi, I just made my first server using junk that I found in my moms workplace outside in the garbage and I created a server under my mom's office area, I hope nobody turned it off yet.
Specs:
Intel Pentium 3 Dual Core (400MHz)
Kingstone 256 MB DDR1 RAM
Kingstone 32 GB USB 2.00 (I put my server on a usb because I don't know how harddrives work)
Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT (600MHz)
Panasonic Air Conditioner, I put the server inside the vent so it stays cool as a cooling fan
IP: 66.85.150.12:28575
The server might overheat and cause a fire because the air conditioner turns off every night so I told my mom to put my server in the mini refridgerator today.

Anyways My server got rules, so if you break a rule, I will tell the police what happened, for example if you break in someones house and steal their diamonds, I will tell it to the police and my server tells me the location you are in. We also have core protect to rollback the grief, but Boobies does that job.
I will tell you the rules:
No breaking someone's thingy
No stealing someone's stuffy
No griefing someone's thingy
I have pvp off, so you guys can't punch other players.
Thanks I hope you join my awesome server before it overheats and went on fire.
Don't worry if it went on fire it's in the vent, it won't burn the place, It will just turn into a heater but it's pretty cold in my area where I am living, theres snow. I put the server besides the vents that goes outside it's sucking in snowballs.

I also borrow my dad's iPhone and left it in the vent with my server, i turned on bluetooth on the phone and the server is using AT&T 3G, but unfortunately there's only 1/4 signal strength.
Bun_Bo_Hue
Level 2 : Apprentice Network