Server Logos and Other Stuff (FREE, of course!)

Set up shop to offer your creative services to the community. Skins, Projects, Textures, Art and other wares.

Post Permalink
by Prof_Jake_MQ » 2/11/2017

Hey, I'm a student Graphic Designer with experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (I have experience with InDesign as well, but I don't think that matters so much with this.). I have decided to make a forum thread where people could request server logos, banners, and other stuff. I know there are a lot of people doing this sort of thing, but I'm not doing much with what I have learned so I thought this would be a good way to keep my skills sharp.
Level 2
Apprentice Artist
Minecraft: Prof_Jake_MQ

Post Permalink
by SnowboarderssYT » 2/12/2017

I would like to request a free banner/icon. PM for more information and skype/discord.
Level 6
Apprentice Architect

Post Permalink
by TimberCool28 » 2/13/2017

Jake, would love to have a logo for my new server "KubeKraft". PM Me!
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Gammis » 2/16/2017

I'd like to discuss a server banner and logo at somepoint please. Send me a pm on here whenever you can. Thanks!
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by slushybunion » 2/18/2017

Hey, Just wondering if you could make me a logo and banner. My skype is Slushybunion
Level 1
New Network

Post Permalink
by Prof_Jake_MQ » 2/22/2017

Bump

If I haven't done yours and you responded to this post, please check the respective means of communication you provided to discuss your commission(s).
Level 2
Apprentice Artist
Minecraft: Prof_Jake_MQ

Post Permalink
by Rockash » 2/22/2017

Great work on mine, my kingdoms logo came out amazing, I'm very pleased. Definitely recommend if you ask him for artwork
Level 1
New Network

Next

Return to Shops and Requests