Server need partner. I will be supplying all the funds

carwyn team's Avatar carwyn team6/2/15 2:44 pm
6/2/2015 7:45 pm
carwyn team's Avatar carwyn team
Hey, I'm carrex. I own a YouTube channel that is growing at a not bad rate.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChzIcH ... G5KeA85JdQ

I am looking for a partner to help me make a server and run it with me.
I will be paying for everything as I feel I need to. I know a lot about servers and how they work just need help as I am busy with YouTube.

What my plan is
To make the server, add your idea to it.
Then go ahead and buy a domain.
The rest is up to you and me.

Ok, so here is the app:

Name:
Ign:
What are you good at?:
What skills can you bring that other people can't?:
Past experience:
Maturity rating 10 being the highest:
What is your plan of the server (Look at my videos to see what I like):

I will get back as soon as I can.
carwyn team
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/02/2015 6:18 pm
carwyn team
bump
06/02/2015 5:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
CalebTheFirst
Name: Caleb Edwards

skype; namethathasbeentaken

Ign: Seizus

What are you good at?: I'm good with working with configs and setting things up. I'm pretty good with building. And I know Java.

What skills can you bring that other people can't?: I can bring my coding skills. And I'm incredibly good at running a sever and keeping a player base. I'm good at coming up with ideas for good features.

Past experience: Co-Owner of the AerisGaming network which had 1,107 members.

Maturity rating 10 being the highest: 9

What is your plan of the server (Look at my videos to see what I like): I plan how building a server based on the hit tv show "The 100".
06/02/2015 7:45 pm
carwyn team
denied
06/02/2015 5:00 pm
Level 1 : New Network
RetaliationMC
Name: Rolly Elizaga

skype; I'll disclose if accepted.

Ign: RetaliationMC

What are you good at?: Managing servers, Plugin Managing, Building , Plugin Development.

What skills can you bring that other people can't?: Well they're not really 'skills' , its just knowledge... My time with minecraft is excellent because i actually know how to manage and run servers to the point where i can actually make them grow.

Past experience:
Currently i have a server of my own, it has around 10 - 15 players per day. Even more if you're counting other countries besides the US.
I've had over 20 servers in the past three years. All successful.
I have been all sorts of staff ranks on all types of servers before, but mostly i don't consider an experience because the servers that i had played on where all shit because the owners and higher ranking staff members abused and usually didn't care about the communities that they had created. My experience with two popular servers are very faint, because i was moderator on FiteNetwork for about six months before the entire hub network got shut down due to mojangs eula rule, which is quite stupid. My experience on there was fun,kind,i learned alot about how to manage a server and how the community wants, as well as what the community wants and needs.
My second moderator experience was on a smaller server ( 3 servers bungee'd ) and it had around 100 people on a good day, and i started off as a trial-helper (wow such noob rank,many wow) and i thrived through the ranks and eventually went to become an Administrator for their network and ever since then i treated servers that i was staff on, how i would've treated my own. I currently have a live server right now but it isn't doing so well. I lack staff who are experienced to help, My developer quit on me etc etc. Now i'm here :sick:!
thats my moderator/admin experience.

Maturity rating 10 being the highest: 9, because if i gave my self a ten we both know i'd be lying. I like to mess around some times, have fun etc etc.

What is your plan of the server (Look at my videos to see what I like):
Well i always wanted a hub network.

Main server would be Gangs or Factions
Secondary server KitPvP
Third server either creative or survival
fourth server would be anything i could think of really .
06/02/2015 4:30 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Farmer
SBSolar
Name: Ben or SBSolar
skype; PM me for it
Ign: SBSolar
What are you good at?: All sorts of things, building, making websites, etc.
What skills can you bring that other people can't?: I know what makes a good server from years on playing good ones
Past experience: I've been staff on tons of servers and I play and have played on tons
Maturity rating 10 being the highest: 8
What is your plan of the server (Look at my videos to see what I like): I have a really good detailed plan I can PM to you if you are more interested.
06/02/2015 4:33 pm
carwyn team
denied
06/02/2015 4:36 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Farmer
SBSolar
May I ask why?
06/02/2015 4:38 pm
carwyn team
App is short
06/02/2015 4:20 pm
carwyn team
bump
06/02/2015 3:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
4Pr0Gam3R
Name: Louis
Skype: I don't want to post here, but I have vice call aswell my email is louisc637@gmail.com
ign 4Pr0Gam3R
What are you good at: I could recruit more people And I know server plugins
Past experience: Owner of a small server and helper on hyperioncraft
Maturity rating 8/10
Plans for the server, I hope to help with everything I can on there.
06/02/2015 3:32 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
zachattackz
Name:Zach Nelson
skype;zachattcks
Ign: zachattacks
What are you good at?:I know how to do all permission and setup of server, Can recruit more people and other things need for server,
What skills can you bring that other people can't?: i have set up many servers and i research heavily into subject of the server i don't know and bring many ideas to help the server.
Past experience: Azuz Games( hub server) Admin,Relentlesspvp(factions) Mod,GlowstoneOpprison ( prison server) co-owner. If you need more list of staff i have been on i can supply with references.
Maturity rating 10 being the highest:9
What is your plan of the server (Look at my videos to see what I like):I could easily make a factions server and i have set up many different types of servers from creative to minigames.
06/02/2015 3:26 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Aanndryyyy
PM-ed you about a thing.
06/02/2015 3:25 pm
carwyn team
LandyCruiserName: Sam
skype; N/A But I Can Get It(Just Voice Call) Email: geekzcraft@gmail.com
Ign: LandCruiser
What are you good at?: I am good at programming and the technical side of plugins.
What skills can you bring that other people can't?: I am good at programming and plugins but I am also good at pretty much everything in minecraft and I have a freindly and fun/stipid side and a mature side which is what I believe a person on staff should have. I can also be very good at customer service, I have a certain charm to solve problems easily.
Past experience: I have been pretty much all the ranks on the list on servers including OblivionMc and CubedMinecraft.
Maturity rating 10 being the highest: Does vary but average is 7
What is your plan of the server (Look at my videos to see what I like): My plan for the server would be to start as a factions or survival server but expand to build a prison and mini games and then onto CONTROLLING THE LIVES OF INNOCENT CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS WHO HAVE NO LIVES.

Denied
06/02/2015 2:56 pm
Level 1 : New Network
LandyCruiser
POST DELETED
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome