Server Needing Staff

mjeff55's Avatar mjeff558/1/14 9:32 pm
8/3/2014 8:04 pm
Fangs1000's Avatar Fangs1000
I will be opening a Factions/Hunger Games server in about 2 months (or less). Ive already started doing the perms and I have everything planned but I will need staff once it opens.

Admin Application (1/2)

Plugin Skills (1-10):
Maturity (1-10):
People skills (1-10):
Why you would like to be an admin:
Have you worked on other servers previously:
How many hours a day would you be able to be on:
About yourself:

Mod Application (2/4)

Plugin Skills (1-10):
Maturity (1-10):
People skills (1-10):
Why you would like to be a mod:
Have you worked on other servers previously:
How many hours a day would you be able to be on:
About yourself:

Plugin Manager Application (0/1)

Have you ever written a plugin or mod before:
Would you be able to write a custom plugin for this server?:
Do you know Java or HTML code?:
About yourself:

Builder Application (1/2)

Building skills (1-10):
Previous Projects (links):
How many hours a day would you be able to be on?:
About yourself:
mjeff55
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2014 8:04 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Fangs1000

Building Skills (1-10):About 6, not that great but can make a decent build every now and then.

Plugin Skills (1-10):10. Im very good with known plugins like worldguard and other somewhat complicated plugins

Maturity (1-10):Im going to give myself a 9, I can be a bit immature at times, but nothing that would offend anyone or annoy anyone.

People skills (1-10):That would be a easy 10. Im normally liked by most members, and I make sure they enjoy being apart of a server community. If I run into a problem, its never an immediate mute/ban, unless the rules say to do so.

Why you would like to be a mod: I love being able to help run servers and just seeing things go smoothly. I also love building player communitys on new minecraft servers, because really, thats a big part of what draws players

Have you worked on other servers previously:I have worked on about 3, all of which have been shut down due to either a owner who didnt know who he was doing or just not being able to pay to keep it up

How many hours a day would you be able to be on:Normally, around 3 hours if needed

About yourself: I'm a eleven year old boy, I like to think that I'm pretty mature, compared to other kids in around age level. I'm a pretty good Halo player, since its the only FPS I enjoy. I enjoy riding horses and driving my Go Kart on a track 1 hour from where I live. Im in the process of learning JavaScript and HTML CSS.
Thats about it, thanks for considering me
08/03/2014 7:46 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Myra_
I'd like to be an admin please ^-^
Building Skills (1-10): 8, I'm pretty good given time but didn't have any previous projects to link to the Builder application
Plugin Skills (1-10): 2, I can do some basic java/html but I stink
Maturity (1-10): 8.5, I appreciate a good joke but can be a real rule enforcer when I need to
People skills (1-10): 7.5, I never rage but I can annoy the crap out of anyone I choose.
Why you would like to be an admin: I like to help on servers and feel like people look up to me ^-^
Have you worked on other servers previously: I was moderator on one, but they accidentally reset the ranks and most of the people left so the server eventually shut down.
How many hours a day would you be able to be on: 1-2 hours, usually around 4:00-6:00 p.m.
About yourself: I love to write and create things, and a dragon is my favorite animal
08/03/2014 7:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
_kitchy93_
Building Skills (1-10): 7/10
Plugin Skills (1-10): 6/10
Maturity (1-10): 8/10
People skills (1-10): 10/10
Why you would like to be an admin: I would like to be admin because I think this looks like a cool server with and I want to be a part of the community. I am a pretty good builder and love Minecraft. I have been playing for about 2 years now, so I have a little experience. I will try and be on the server for at least 30 min a day and help out with the community and things that need to be done. I will do whatever you want me to do like advertising, building etc. But I am not very good with plugins (mainly setting them up). I will be respectful to ALL players and staff. I will not by ANY chance dis-obey the rules and or use my powers to my advantage. I will also help out any way with advertising and posting threads for players and such. I will help out any way I can. I am a nice, respectful and trusted player, just ask some of my friends. If there is anything going on and I do not know the situation I will read the rules, and if I still don’t know what to do, I will ask a owner/ other staff member.
Have you worked on other servers previously: I have been staff on many different servers with all ranks, accept for Dev because I’m not really good with that stuff. I am currently a staff position as in (Admin), (Head-Admin), (Owner) and (Moderator).
How many hours a day would you be able to be on: I can be on for atleast 2 hours a day, but I do play sports so that might interfere with some of my playing time.
About yourself: I am a Canadian, I love sports and am a kind person. I like meeting new people and having fun playing minecraft. I have a huge pet peeve with grammar, so mine is pretty good. So with that I hope you enjoyed this app and hopefully I get accepted .
Thanks, babycreeper93.
08/03/2014 7:37 pm
mjeff55
BUMP
08/02/2014 5:40 pm
TajaWright
Admin Application (1/2)

Building Skills (1-10): 7 or 8

Plugin Skills (1-10): Honestly, I know nothing about plugins.

Maturity (1-10): 7.5, I can have a good joke and I am partially to the occasional joke about however when it comes to the job, I am one hundred percent focused.

People skills (1-10): 10, I can handle people well whether it be explaining the rules of the server to them or answering questions for them.

Why you would like to be an admin: I would enjoy being an admin as I have previously had the responsibility of admin too. I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me.

Have you worked on other servers previously: Yes, I have been multiple times. I was Co-Owner (I won't name the server as myself and the owner are not on good terms), however I left due to how the server was treating staff. We would often work very hard to improve the server and then the owner would shoot us down, tell us everything was wrong. I left graciously and didn't cause a fuss, however the owner didn't take it very well. I was also a Mod on a small 20 slot which usually had 11 to 12 users on average and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a great community but was shut down do to lack of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server).

About yourself: I live in England. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going on multiplayer servers in early-mid beta. I am a girl, just to clear it up.

How many hours a day would you be able to be on: I could be on for anything up to 8 hours on weekends (obviously not all at once) and on school nights up to 4.
08/02/2014 5:20 pm
Level 24 : Expert Warrior
LoZFTW
I'd like to apply for moderator.
Building Skills (1-10): I'd say around a 6 or 7.
Plugin Skills (1-10): I don't know what you mean, If you mean knowledge of Java for plugins, then I'd say a 2.
Maturity (1-10): 7
People skills (1-10):9
Why you would like to be a mod: I ca
Have you worked on other servers previously: I do not remember.
How many hours a day would you be able to be on: During the Summer, I'd say about 5-10 hours. During the school portion of the year, 1-5 hours.
About yourself: I'm a quirky person with maturity mixed in, I am a bit of a hardcore gamer but I'd say that I'm more of a casual gamer. Sometimes I can be a bit inpatient but it usually is rare. I am very polite.

Also, one question, when will the server be up?
08/02/2014 11:22 am
mjeff55
Bump
08/02/2014 12:42 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
KillerKraftGaming
Admin Application (1/2)

Building Skills (1-10):8
Plugin Skills (1-10):9
Maturity (1-10):8
People skills (1-10):7
Why you would like to be an admin:I like to help other people out and im good with plugins and building.Simple
Have you worked on other servers previously: Yes.A Small server called PrestigeCraft
How many hours a day would you be able to be on: 6 hours
About yourself:I love to play minecraft
08/02/2014 12:38 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
NameZTaken
Building Skills (1-10): 7/8
Plugin Skills (1-10): Nope
Maturity (1-10): 8/9
People skills (1-10): 9
Why you would like to be an admin: I like to build and help people. I don't like to have hackers and everything And I will not hesitate to ban any. I may not be good at plugins but I can Go around helping with everything. I like to make friends and Many people trust me. I am one you can trust with things and take care of thing.

Have you worked on other servers previously: I use to be co owner on one server before the owner shut it down which i mainly ran on my own becauses he was barely on. I'm currently a Moderator On a server, I'm helping my brother make his spawn, i used to be one o the highest admins on another server, but I quit that server for the owner started to add really bad staff and I wouldn't deal with all that.

How many hours a day would you be able to be on: Mainly on all night Eastern Time, After 5th of August, I'll be on around 5-10 possibly and sometimes 3-6. When School starts, there may be times I be on the server 6-7 for little time just to check in.

About yourself: I like to draw, game, make music and just make friends. I play the piano and guitar and I'm one of the best drawers In my school. I am very nice to people and I TRY to have patience with stubborn idiots. I can work out almost any argument and many people trust me with secrets, doing stuff, passing messages, and will know I tell things the way they are and how somethings happened. I don't lie, cheat, hack, or whatever Cus I like to play fair.
08/01/2014 9:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Artzyi
Ign: BritBoy97
Building Skills (1-10): 10
Plugin Skills (1-10): 4
Maturity (1-10): 9
Why you would like to be an admin: im a great builder i like to help people and kick the bad people. i actually want to be admin and learn how to deal with plugins a bit better.
Have you worked on other servers previously: yes me and my friend made a server and had 5 regular players a day.
How many hours a day would you be able to be on: 5 hours a day unless on a trip
About yourself: i like to learn and love to build and would like to help the server. I have played this game since december 17 2010. i doubt this gets me admin but i need to learn how to fix perms and add perms.
08/01/2014 9:44 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
Building Skills (1-10):8
Plugin Skills (1-10):6
Maturity (1-10):9
People skills (1-10):9
Why you would like to be an admin:I am able to create a large community of regular players that try to come and play on servers I invite them to as much as possible. Most people I know and many I don't, although I am able to use my skills in order to create and interesting and creative description for the server that makes them want to play. In no way to I underestimate or overestimate how great a server is...
Have you worked on other servers previously:Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games
How many hours a day would you be able to be on:I try as much as possible to participate in working on servers; I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.
About yourself:Nope
08/01/2014 9:42 pm
BlazeCraftMC
Hello, I only want Admin because that is what I have most experience with

Building Skills (1-10): 6

Plugin Skills (1-10): 10

Maturity (1-10): 8

Why you would like to be an admin: Because, this Staff Rank I have the most experience in and love to help the Server as much as I can. I also want Admin because, this has everything I can do, all in one

Have you worked on other servers previously: Yeah, some of mine and some friends.

How many hours a day would you be able to be on: Weekdays= 3-6Hours.
Weekends= 5-12 Hours, with breaks

About yourself: I am a 14 year old boy and live in Australia. I love to play Sport, like FootBall and BasketBall. I've been playing MC for about 4 years and love it. I like the colour blue and don't like people who are rude... I also love to help people

Thanks for reading and I hope you like it!
08/01/2014 9:37 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
InvalidAccount
Building skills (1-10): 9.5/10
Previous Projects (links): http://gcmagicbuilds.imgur.com/all/
How many hours a day would you be able to be on?: 6 - 9 hours, with breaks.
About yourself: I am an experienced server owner and builder and I love the feeling of helping a smaller server by doing something like building that can strongly affect the servers future by making it much better. I am 15 years old, currently living in Canada and I DO have a skype with a working microphone. Just PM yours and I'll add you because I don't want my skype name on the internet. Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome