1.7.10 Server needs Builders for spawn

XxOzzyDudexX's Avatar XxOzzyDudexX8/22/14 10:37 am
1 emeralds 251 5
8/22/2014 12:05 pm
Kinky_Twinkies's Avatar Kinky_Twinkies
Hi, I have recently made a server and I am still making spawn It is quite large but I need some intricate builders to build my shop and landscape spawn I have WorldEdit And VoxelSniper so people who rely on plugins should be right at home Here is the app layout:
Minecraft Name?
Name?
Skype?
Location (england prefered)?
Age?
Dedication?
How Mature Are you?
Why Should I accept you?
Have you been banned before if yes, what for?
Proof Of work?
Previous experience, and if yes, please provide the IPs?
Any additional info?

You will be notified on skype if you have been accepted
XxOzzyDudexX
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/22/2014 12:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kinky_Twinkies
Minecraft Name? Kinky_Twinkie
Name? nicholas
Skype?
Location (england prefered)? i live in nyc sorry
Age?niccullen97
Dedication? i will be on after work
How Mature Are you? i am shy but i can get work done and i help with players and community
Why Should I accept you? when most people apply on servers they don't take there time and thought and just want to be staff
Have you been banned before if yes, what for? yes i have they because i messed some redstone up by mistake
Proof Of work? on my own old server i don't have any now sorry
Any additional info? i am 17 i can play 4-5 hours i work at the apple store currently at gunnies bar

08/22/2014 12:02 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Unicorn
ObossCraft
Minecraft Name?

My in game name is ObehOneCanobeh

Name?

My real name is Daniel ^.^

Skype?

My skype name is also ObehOneCanobeh

Location (england prefered)?

The location in which I live in is England.

Age?

I am 18 years of age.

Dedication?

Not sure what you mean by this, But I would assume that you mean how much time can I spend helping out, Well, I can help out quite regularly, Although I am going on Holiday this Tuesday and won't be back for a week, I generally come on in the evenings so around/between 4:00 in the afternoon and 2:00 in the morning. Yup, I stay up quite late.

How Mature Are you?

Mature? I see myself as a pretty mature person, of course, if the time arises I may get a little silly, by that I mean only in the chat silly, but only when appropriate and not dis-respecting someone.

Why Should I accept you?

You should accept me because, I feel I am pretty good at building in general, No, I don't claim to be the best builder in the world everything can be improved, I admit I am still learning the ropes to building at a really high level but I feel I can do a substantial amount of work on your spawn.

Have you been banned before if yes, what for?

I can't say I have been banned before, recently anyway. Although I have had this account for around 3 - 4 years, Probably had done when I was less mature and a lot younger than what I am now.

Proof Of work?

My only real proof of work would be if you click my name on the left and look at my spawn for my server which I built with a few friends of mine.

As I said above, My only real experience is that of my server, The IP is :

Obosscraft.mcpro.pw

Any additional info?

Can't say I do, Just hope I am able to hear from you very soon and hope to enjoy working with you ^.^
08/22/2014 11:57 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
vosper123
Name?mrvosper
Skype?mrvosper
Location (england prefered)?yeah i live in engalnd
Age?16
Dedication? no school at the moment so i have a lot of time
How Mature Are you? it i can be mature a the right time but i can also have a good laught
Why Should I accept you? because i can help u out with bits .e.g plugins because i have had my own server before also i have built a lot of server shops and spawns before
Have you been banned before if yes, what for? no i haven't been banned on a server before
Proof Of work? u can have a look at the server that i have built
Previous experience, and if yes, please provide the IPs? will tell u the ip over Skype bc its still whitelisted atm
Any additional info? i like to talk on Skype a lot
08/22/2014 10:56 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
BaconBrainzz
IGN: BaconBrainzz
Name: Sam
Dedication: I can spend up to 8 hours a day on it, but i will be on at least an hour.
Maturity: On a scale from 1-10 10 being the highest, 6
Why me? You should choose me because I love helping, and when i do help, i finish the job I was assigned to. I can offer great builds to your server as well as an extra loyal member. I listen to what other people say and communicate with them in a great way. I will take responsibility for my actions if I do wrong, and I will always be there when you need me.
Ban HAMMER: No, i currently have not been banned on any server.
Proof: No current proof, sorry dont take screenshots.
EXP: Not sure if you mean building or being a staff member.
Any info: I currently have broken my right elbow, so i wont be building as fast as possible for me, i will be able to next Wed, (its friday)
08/22/2014 10:54 am
Level 26 : Expert Button Pusher
SourChops
Minecraft Name
SourPorkchop

Name
Adele Lowndes

Skype&Twitter
Both are @AdeleLowndes

Location/TimeZone
England,- (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

Dedication
I'm very dedicated and looking for that one server I can build on and show my style of builds and deco design.

How Mature Are you
Very Mature but I still have banter

Why Should I accept you
When I do applications I see some people rush them, I like to make things look nice sort of represents yourself

Have you been banned before if yes, what for
No, I have no Serious bans that im aware of apart from 1 which is from a server saying 'You are not needed for staff' But its not from being naught. Just one of them pathetic servers.

Proof Of work
I have a couple of odd builds on here, and my enjin but i dont really screen shot my builds as people can lie sometimes on if they are theirs, I prefer to show my uniqe newness on a server.
http://www.enjin.com/profile/3237443 My enjin

Previous experience, and if yes, please provide the IPs
Most of these have shut down now But these are the main servers i have played a part on in building.
http://www.creaturecraftmc.com/
http://bricknation.enjin.com/
http://fooycraft.enjin.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Badgerworld

Any additional info
I would love to check the server out if possible

Any chance i could be messaged on here, Enjin, Or Twitter
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com