Server needs staff.

castnet31's Avatar castnet318/2/15 8:59 pm
8/3/2015 6:35 am
Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante
Hello we have a server, Slimepvpz, that is in need of staff to help members while they are online. We are looking for new and experienced staff alike. http://slimepvpz.enjin.com/ The application is as follows-

1. How old are you?

2. What is your skype (must have one)

3. Have you ever been staff?

4. What are your skills?

5. Why you think you should be hired

We will get back to you after your application is put in
castnet31
Level 9 : Apprentice Fish

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2015 4:10 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
notfegel
Paid staff? Doesn't that happen only on counter-strike?
Oh wait, you pay for admin there
08/03/2015 6:35 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
Its just a benefit for those who actually take the job seriously.
08/03/2015 3:54 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
1. How old are you?
I am 23

My skype is ricky_schlick (Awesome_Dante)

I have been in multiple positions across many servers

4. What are your skills?
I develop custom specialized gamemodes for servers of any size

5. Why you think you should be hired?
Give me 15 minutes of your time and Ill blow your mind like never before.
08/03/2015 1:17 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_
1. How old are you? 14

2. What is your skype (must have one) Adam Warfum

3. Have you ever been staff? About 9-12 months ago I held multiple similar positions to this on many servers. I also was a co-owner for a small server that never really took off, but there my main job was to hire and check everyone in the team was working to their full potential. However all these servers primarily became inactive or closed down, so I decided to take a break and return after exams. In summary, I have plenty of experience in roles from Helper to Co-Owner.

4. What are your skills? ^^^^^

5. Why you think you should be hired I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. (Sorry for using such a cliche phrase, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.) I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
to make your Server A better place for people and make sure everybody is happy. Minecraft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. Your server sounds interesting, and the position that requires filling sounds just right for me. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server.
08/02/2015 9:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Dolphin
Getoffmycat
1. How old are you?
I am currently 14, my birthday is on June 23rd.

My skype is Getoffmycat.

I have been staff on a multitude of servers, considering I have been playing Minecraft since 1.2.3. I have been staff on too many servers to count. To name one, Gamergoto. They were one of the first servers I played on, and probably the first I ever got Moderator on. Unfortunately, they have been shutdown for a while now, although I still remember as one of the best times I've had in Minecraft.

4. What are your skills?
I know how to configure plugins, I am mature and can handle pressure and responsibility well. I am decent at building, but I cant build anything major or too hard. I have a gaming laptop and am currently in the process of building my own gaming desktop, so I shouldnt lag at all. I know a little bit of coding. The stuff I know is:
HTML, pretty good at it, although I havent done it in a while
CSS, this goes in hand with HTML.
Javascript, I did some of this.

I plan to learn Java at some point, so I can code mods and plugins for minecraft and perhaps work on a small game.

5. Why you think you should be hired
I should be hired because as I said before, I am mature and can handle responsibility. I have played Minecraft for many years, and know most things about the game. I also know how to handle situations. As such, I feel the staff often times can represent a server, and it is important to be respectful and set standards for players. I can be on the server pretty much any time, as it is summer and I have a lot of time on my hands. I realize the the server must be balanced, and due to that I will not abuse my powers, spawn items, or anything of the sort. Edit: Also, I can type 81 words a minute, making me able to respond to anyone fast.

Furthermore, if you have ANY questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me through PMC or Skype!

Sincerely,
Getoffmycat
08/02/2015 9:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TreyM2k
1. How old are you? 15

2. What is your skype (must have one) live:treym2k

3. Have you ever been staff? yes

4. What are your skills? developing problem solving and adminstration

5. Why you think you should be hired i love the game and i would love to help either admin or develop for your server
08/02/2015 9:28 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BlogCraft
Okay, I PM'd you my Skype info.
08/02/2015 9:26 pm
castnet31
We would rather skype first
before whitelist
08/02/2015 9:24 pm
BlogCraft
Oh okay. Well I'll be joining the server shortly if you could please white-list me. Thanks!
08/02/2015 9:23 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
1. How old are you? 15

2. What is your skype (must have one) skaterpro889, i have a mic but i prefer chat if we can.

3. Have you ever been staff? Yes i have been many different staff positions from helper to owner and all in between.

4. What are your skills? I am good and administrating, moderating, helping, i am a pretty good builder, I am very good with commands. I am not just good at those things i also love to do those things, which is why i think i should be staff.

5. Why you think you should be hired First I love working with people, i get along with just about anyone who comes my way. as long as they are nice, i am nice. People are people and i am a friendly person.

Second, i love minecraft servers. Back when i was a minecraft noob. i didn't know how to get on servers. Minecraft really wasen't that fun. Then i figured out how to get on. That changed my minecraft life. now i play minecraft EVERYDAY.

Third, i love helping servers, when i found out i could help servers i was happy to help. now i help servers and i like it, i want to help your server grow and get popular. i will do my job and anything else needed. i want your server to be successful and if it is i can say i helped. I really want to help you.

I just love to be staff and i also love to help, I am not just doing it for the money but i think it is a good reward for keeping your server a happy environment for staff and players.

Thanks
08/02/2015 9:23 pm
castnet31
my skype is : Lolzcjthekid11
08/02/2015 9:21 pm
castnet31
Yeah, you are accepted.
Recently our staff ruined the economy and we rid of them all.
08/02/2015 9:18 pm
BlogCraft
1. How old are you? 16

2. What is your skype (must have one): I'll provide this to you if I am accepted. (Don't want my Skype name all over the internet)

3. Have you ever been staff? Yes

4. What are your skills? I am good with plugins and people. I can resolve most issues quickly and efficiently.

5. Why you think you should be hired? I have owned three servers in my 4+ years of playing Minecraft. I know all there is to know about servers. If I don't know something I figure it out.

Need more info? Just ask!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome