Server needs Staff!!!

magnhunter89876's Avatar magnhunter898761/27/15 4:26 pm
1/29/2015 5:25 am
magnhunter89876's Avatar magnhunter89876
Hey i'm Staff Manager/ 2nd Owner on a server.

We are looking for some trustworthy Staff, so Apply below. You will get no format, cause i will see some hard work in it.

Requirements:

1:You will need to have Skype.

2:You will need to make an long Apply, not just 5 lines.

3:You will need to be at least 13 years old.

4:Dont lie

5:If you are Staff on more than 2 other servers, you will get denied.¨

6:Put hard work in your apply.

7:Dont copy others applys.

8:Dont ask for Ranks, when you got Staff, you will get promoted, if you do your job good, and be active on the server.
magnhunter89876
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/29/2015 5:25 am
magnhunter89876
Bump
01/29/2015 2:51 am
magnhunter89876
Bunp
01/29/2015 1:31 am
magnhunter89876
Bump
01/28/2015 5:17 pm
magnhunter89876
Bump
01/28/2015 4:48 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
GreatBuilder01
Name:N/A
IGN:GreatBulider01
Time Zone:Central Standard Time
Where do you live?:U.S.
Experience:Mod Developer, Redstone Nerd, On build team, good builder
01/28/2015 4:27 pm
magnhunter89876
Bump
01/28/2015 3:27 pm
magnhunter89876
Bump
01/28/2015 3:11 pm
magnhunter89876
Bump
01/28/2015 12:22 pm
magnhunter89876
bump
01/28/2015 12:11 pm
magnhunter89876
Bump
01/28/2015 11:43 am
magnhunter89876
IGN?
Hope476

Age?
15 Years Old

Timezone?
Eastern timezone

What PositIon Are You Trying To Recieve?
Admin

What time are you most often on?
Any Time I Play Most Of Day 11am, 4pm and midnight

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play?
i first played minecraft for about 3 1/2 years i play every day

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?
no ive never been banned.

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++)
no but could learn
What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?
no

How many hours can you contribute per day?
on weekdays 7 hours and on weekends about 13 hours

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them?
If They Were Being Harassed I Would say ignore them and if the problem persist tell a staff member

Do you have Skype?
no

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone?
Yes

Anything else we should know?

Denied
01/28/2015 11:40 am
magnhunter89876
Fabian i see the problem with the requirements but an apply format would be to easy for the players
01/28/2015 6:28 am
Level 1 : New Miner
CookieFlash
IGN:
Why should we accept you?: I see a lot of potential in your server, and would like to see it grow, but also help it grow, by helping the new people, or helping with plug-in bugs, although that's not my best point, I had my own server once, and I had an Admin, but he betrayed me and ruined me, so I know how it feels to he cautious, on picking staff, so I would never abuse my power, and usually I'm a fair guy, I can make good judgment, if someone reports a hacker, I hear both sides of the story, and see if the "suspect" is guilty, if not, then I let them both go, but then report the whole thing to you afterwards, but if he was, then I contact immediately and deal with the situation while you are gone, by I.P. Banning, if he was my friend, it would not matter, if he hacked, he hacked, nothing else.

What can you work with?: I'm pretty good with Redstone, and okay with Plug-ins, Command blocks and such, but I'm really good with solving bugs in-game, or solving conflict.

Are you good with other players?: I tend to work with other players, because there are some aspects where I'm not good at, so if you, give me something that I have no experience, I would ask you hand it over to another Staff, but still help that Staff all I can.

Do you have Skype? (Y/N, UserName): some_dude45

Do you have Email? (Y/N, Address): abram_blanca@yahoo.com

*Experienced being staff: I was Moderator on many other servers, and also with many servers as Admin, and even an Owner.
01/28/2015 5:52 am
Hope476
IGN?
Hope476

Age?
15 Years Old

Timezone?
Eastern timezone

Admin

i first played minecraft for about 3 1/2 years i play every day

no ive never been banned.

no but could learn
no

on weekdays 7 hours and on weekends about 13 hours

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them?
If They Were Being Harassed I Would say ignore them and if the problem persist tell a staff member

Do you have Skype?
no

Yes

01/28/2015 5:35 am
magnhunter89876
Bump
01/28/2015 5:06 am
magnhunter89876
Bump
01/28/2015 4:19 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
crazyman77
Its release was May the 17th 2009 and as for the other servers im only on one but ok
01/28/2015 3:59 am
magnhunter89876
Oh and minecraft comed in 2011
01/28/2015 3:58 am
magnhunter89876
Mass334 you are staff on other servers be on there Denied
01/28/2015 9:59 am
Level 1 : New Mage
Fabian636
dude you didn't even make an application format or stated requirements and btw, most very large servers don't even require that.
01/28/2015 3:46 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
crazyman77
IGN: mass334

Timezone: AEDT +11 hours

Position your applying for: Preferably Admin Or Plugin Manager

Time you can spend on: I can spend an hour week days at least and 4 - 5 Hours weekends.

How long have you played minecraft for? I have played it since 2010

Experience: Since I have played for so long I have upheld many positions (Staff and Player) and during that time I have gained a fair bit of experience. I have Owned my own server in the past but due to insufficient funds and internet problems had to abandon it. Since then I have mostly been a Plugin Manager and Admin (Im currently Developer on another server) and I am looking for more work. Positions I have held that I can remember is Co-Owner (2)
Head-Admin (2)
Plugin Manager (4)
Owner (1)
Admin (3)
Moderator (3)

I know the ins and outs of plugins and that enables me to know most commands to and I know how to deal with a group of players of about 10 - 20 by myself as I have had to do it in the past. My past servers which i have been staff on include:
HeroPvP
BendIt
ValkariaNetwork
SorceryCentral (Current)
EnderCraft

(These are the server I remembered)

Maturity Level (out of 10): I would say 7-10 but when needed I can be very serious but I can also take a joke well.

Extra: I am ready to devote my time and effort to this server if needed and perform at my best. I am a trusted person, who, if not trusted, will try he's best to get to that point. I also can deal with out of control situations such as Hackers, Griefers, Spammers, Abusers such as staff, and bullying.

Thanks
mass334
01/28/2015 3:41 am
magnhunter89876
Bump
01/28/2015 3:07 am
KraytonMC
IGN?
KraytonMC

Age?
15 Years Old

Timezone?
GMT-UTC

Admin

Played Minecraft For 3 years now Started On Version 1.4 I Think And I Play Everyday

Yes But Got Unbanned Because Of False Accusation And Reporter Edited It To My Name, I Have Been Banned On Badlion But It Was Not My Fault Someone Else Was Using My Account But Their Staff Looked In To It For 1 Month And Checked Ip's And It Wasn't My Ip The Hacker Was Connected To At The Time But I Am Unbanned Now. Also I Hand On Heart Will Not Abuse This Power By Any Standard And Will Be A Loyal Member Of Staff.

No But If Needed I Could Learn

I Was Owner Of A Server But Closed Down Due To Lack Of Player And Money Issues, Also I Really Enjoyed Being An Owner But It Ended And Would Love To Start Up In A Staff Position On This Server Because It Looks Like A Great Server And I Would Be A Good Staff Because I Know Loads Of Server Commands And Many Plugin Commands. The Server I Owned Was A Factions Only Server. Also Recently Have Set Up A New Soup PvP Server Using In Game Commands Only Which Was A Massive Achievement For Me

7hrs At Most Morning, Night About 11 am GMT and 4pm GMT to midnight

If They Were Being Harassed I Would Say Don't Be Rude Screenshot/Record Them Abusing You Then Post It On The Forums ./Ignore Them And Let The Staff Deal With It

Do you have Skype?
Yes I Do My Skype Is (KraytonMC) I Also Have TeamSpeak If Needed

Yes I Have OBS (Open Broadcast Software) And I have A Turtle Beach X12 Microphone

I am a passionate teen who loves to play video games i love playing minecraft and playing the PC. I love to be outside biking and playing football. i have all the time to put effort in to this server and would love the chance to do so. I Have Created A Kit PvP Server Using In Game Commands Only To Make Kits And Groups. Any Questions Ask

KraytonMC
01/28/2015 3:02 am
magnhunter89876
We still looking for Staff
01/28/2015 2:57 am
magnhunter89876
sdubois11 pm me your email
01/28/2015 2:56 am
magnhunter89876
Bsascout you are denied
01/27/2015 5:26 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
daplaya99
IGN: Bac1

TIME PLAYING MINECRAFT: 3-4 Years

EXPERIENCE AS STAFF: I am currently serving as a moderator on Spen96's Survival Server, and admin on Saywhat365's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed.

EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS: Plenty. My specialty is in permission files, so I may enhance my current performance with them.

WHY SHOULD YOU EMPLOY ME: I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Thanks for reading

Sincerely,
Bac1
01/27/2015 5:17 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
BSA_Scout
-What is your name in Minecraft? BSA_Scout
-How old are you? 15
-Do you want to participate and make videos on YouTube? sure i can make some but no voice yet
-Do you have skype? If yes, what is your account name? BSA_Scout
-When did you start playing MineCraft? update 1.2
-How often would you play on this server? if i get staff whenever i can
-Why do you want to play on the server i love showing people what i can do
-Extra: i love spending my spare time working with command blocks
01/27/2015 4:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
CreatorsPL
Hello!
I like your idea of no format. Just to inform you, I'm desiring moderator or builder. I'm skilled in both positions. My age is 14. In my opinion, age is not the matter but maturity. I'm high in maturity and follow instructions given assigned to me. I come with slight experience overall, being an Owner myself, but trying to expand my reach upon other servers, and help out to, as others have done to myself. FYI, my In Game Name is Called Itz_FireFistPvP, but just call me Fire, as i prefer. I believe i can bring good advice and a strong attitude to the server, giving it a leap, and a helping hand. I think a good staff member requires Responsibility, trustworthy heart, maturity, and a good mood. A staff member must require to be friendly, but not play around at the same time, and take hand of any situation possible within the server. But at the same time, being to serious ends up players being a dislike towards that staff member, and gives the server a not good vibe, not allowing others to possibly join, which is obviously a negative to the server. I believe i am Respectful, and respect everyone, not just people above me, and the server itself, not wasting time using commands. I am totally trustworthy, but that is all dependent on the Owner. I have a good vibe, being an Owner myself. I think i can bring lots of things to the table that would help the server. Including my mood, appearance and my knowledge of moderating, and building.

Hope i get hired,
Thank you!
Itz_FireFist
Email: bloodstruckgm@Gmail.com
01/27/2015 4:46 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SlightlyShane
I usually don't apply many places but this looks very interesting. Lets see how well I do.
Name:
Shane
IGN:
sdubois11
Maturity Level:
9 (I can also have fun so don't let that deter you)
Ways to contact me:
Twitter, PMC
Why you should let me be staff on you're server?
I think that with all my experience over the last 4 years on Minecraft I have grown. From being the loyal player on a small server that shut down to being a mod on a slightly bigger server to starting my own server and employing staff to the day I shut it down. I think that I am a great person to have on you're staff I always like to make things nice and improve the player experience as much as I can. I always like helping new players, or helping a player find a resolution to a problem.

If you have any other questions throw them at me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome