[][]SERVER NEEDS TESTING AND STAFF[][]

Monkeynuts's Avatar Monkeynuts8/2/15 3:49 pm
1 emeralds 205 9
8/3/2015 4:09 am
notfegel's Avatar notfegel
IP=192.168.1.102:25565
Hey guys AND girls,
Can anyone test my server?
if it works or not please leave a comment below (yes or no)

If people have said that it works then Apply for staff!
I'm gonna let you guys think about what you should put on, you have to do your timezone, age and skype

Thanks for reading!
Monkeynuts
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2015 4:09 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
notfegel
Don't bother. This is a home hosted server, not 24/7, probably vanilla with a bedrock spawn
He can't even port forward properly
08/03/2015 3:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Jacksy21
Hello, My name is Reuben
Application : Applying for Moderator
Name:
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN:
Why you should make me a mod: I would like the moderator because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and give the name to a higher official. e.g Admin, Developer. If the situation is needed when their is no other staff on. I would kick then tempban for 24 hours. While giving the name to a higher official.
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with an Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
Other: Not much, just I hope you accept me and I am a wonderful addition to your server. Bye!
08/02/2015 6:05 pm
Badrion
I would like to become a staff member on your server because, it's relatively new and I want to be apart of a server from start to finish. I have some experience in the staff department in other servers. So I feel like I can be a good canidate for a spot. Well, I guess this is where I give you a little bit of background information about myself.

Name: Ryan

In Game Name: Badrion

Language: English

~~~

Well, I hope I can become a staff member on this server, And even if you don't accept my request, I would still love to join and help in any way possible Have a great day.
08/02/2015 5:49 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
DaddyJay_
No I cant
08/02/2015 5:06 pm
Monkeynuts
can anyone connect to 86.156.92.84:25565?
08/02/2015 5:04 pm
Monkeynuts
Thanks Guys
08/02/2015 4:16 pm
bcsb1001
Any ip that begins with 192.168 is a local ip. This means that only people in your network (usually in the same house) can connect to it. Your router assigns your whole network an ip to use to connect with other networks; this one will allow people to connect to your server if you have port forwarded. Port forwarding allows traffic on a certain port sent to your router's public ip to reach your computer. If you're not sure about how to port forward, there are numerous guides on the internet. The easiest way to figure out your public ip is to google 'what is my ip'.
08/02/2015 3:52 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger
KaoticSmoke
No, What you need to do is go on google and put What is my IP, It will show what your public IP is, that is the IP we need to connect with, not your personal IP
08/02/2015 3:52 pm
DrDrGamerMan
no it doesnt work
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome