Server Not Growing

Dark_Venom's Avatar Dark_Venom3/1/15 11:28 am
3/3/2015 10:14 pm
Dark_Venom's Avatar Dark_Venom
Hi PMC,
I launched my server about 1 and a half months ago. At peak times I have 15 people on at a time. But the problem is people only come on if I come on and entertain them. I have a wonderful staff but I need more. At peak times we have 15 players on at a time and I ask them. "Are you guys having fun?" "Do you like the server" Everyone replies yes. But the problem is they don't come back. I advertise my server on Minecraftservers.org. I also advertise it on here PMC. I am on everyday for 5 hours trying to entertain my players. So to sum up. People don't come back and the server isn't growing. I am willing to pay for payed advertising if that is the way to go. Please help.
Dark_Venom
Level 1 : New Miner